Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

NGONGE   

^^ You know they did. After that, they were allowing Spurs to keep the ball and just stood around watching. Both Bale's first two goals could have been blocked easily if Inter were on their game. It was all half hearted jogging really.

(Rafa looked angry though).

NGONGE   

^^ True. But there were three players between him and the goal and not one of them was too fussed about closing up the space. You could clearly see them allowing him to run in the hope that the next guy is going to block him. But the next guy was himself dragging his feet and hoping the first would stop him. By the team Samuel woke up and ran towards him it was too late.

I doubt such mistakes will happen again. Cambiaso is back.

N.O.R.F   

Watching 2nd half now. Its 4-1 at the moment.

When it comes to the CL I'm like Ngonge with the Prem. I watch the highlights or a replay the next day icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

:D

Bale did well. Reminds me of Giggs (he is Welsh as well). Should be an interesting game at the lane.

ps Ordered the LFC third kit shirt with the Europa and respect badges. Should arrive soon :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ It was Bale again (and Lennon). Rafa's team looked tired, Spurs were really up for it and played some wonderful football. War even Gallas looked good. :D

It was a good game and the Spurs fans sang their hearts out.

Polanyi   

I said this last season

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

wow! what a shock! bale and dawson have to be two of most improved players this season. especially dawson, good to see classic wing play back.

aND TUJJiye will probably say Ashley Young and Kieron dyer are better winger. War banoninga barta, bruv.kkkkkkkkkkkk.

BOB   

IT'S OFFICIAL...I've lost faith in Rafa...I used to rate him but not any more.

He failed to do his home work on Spurs and on Bale in particular who is after all ONE DIMENSIONAL PLAYER...nothing special about him and young Fabio of Man Utd proved that to the world when he played against him at Old Trafford, all he had to do was deny him space and when on the ball show him inside or in other words his weaker foot but I bet Benitez wasn't watching that game and Inter never seemed to have any sort of game plan and I was disgusted with what I saw.

NGONGE Inter didn't look tired but they actually were tired simply because they allowed Spurs to run them ragged and as expected age caught up with them.

About Arsenal...I guess now people know why I'm horrified by Clichy every time he's attacked...he looks compeletely different to the player he was only two seasons ago and he's only what...24 or 25?

Madrid look good I have to say and it is highly likely that Mourinho will land the big fish sooner rather than later which is why Real brought him in after all...I can't wait to see how Barca will stop Ozil and De Maria and what game plan they will have for those two.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Rafa never misses such small details. Maicon is just not up for it (which is why Jose used to play Eto and Pandev on the wings to help their fullbacks). Rafa shall find a solution.

Barca's game can easily deal with the Ozils, Ronaldos and Di Marias, saaxib. Tika-Taka, nooh! :D

Their undoing will come through Alonso, Khedira, Higuain (or Benzema) and the two full backs. Marcelo is having a great season so far.

BOB   

Adigu Rafa iyo Lucas kama quusatid sooma aha? :D

Rafa looked as clueless as Redknapp when Inter were winning 4-0 and his body language was completely wrong and according to rumours coming from Italy, he's one loss away from the sack...Welcome To Massimo Moratti's World Mr Rafa. :D

PS. Dossena is still rubbish...he gifted Liverpool a lifeline last night and as they say the rest is history...I wont be surprised if the Napolitans hang up aat the city's main square. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.