Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

Tuujiye   

Man U too loool... I don't think the results of Saturday's games had anything to do with the CL games. Is just one of those weard as weeks we will have lool... I have to admit, it was a great week for football... some times is good to see the big clubs loosing...

Chelsea!!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Man U might not find it easy against a brilliant Valancia team who are top of La Liga (after selling Silva and Villa).

Oz   

Its ON Lads, lets have it.

Holly Molly Robinho missed a shocker!! him and the keeper all alone and missed?? Ajax 1 Milan 0 Watching it on telly, and watching Chelsea vs Martseile on laptop. yeeeeeeeeeeees 2 - 0 so far, Thank God Drogba is on the bench for this one.

Oz   

^^^ Loz, if you watched the last game he played you'd never want him to participate in this one. also I think his suspended.

Brilliant display by Malouda and Cole I thought they were superb.

Well Chelsea 2-0 Marseille, Good win and a comfortable one. We were shaky the second half, but we still managed to create chances, such as 2 shots off the post, and a shocker by Sturridge. Our defence looked excellent, Alex motm in my opinion.

NGONGE   

Madrid keep hammering teams but the ball just refuses to go into the net (they will soon beat someone 10-0 or something).

Chelsea scored two easy goals and cruised for the rest of the game. Nothing to write home about (well, other than laughing at world class Sturridge, ha Norf?). :D

Ajax and Milan was the battle of the lightweights.

Roma had a tough game but their second goal was fantastic.

I only saw Bayern's goals. Can't say how good or bad they were.

Hmmm. What team did I forget? I know there is one. Must have beena dull game that. :D

N.O.R.F   

Ok ok, I take back the Sturridge comment (haven't seen the miss yet). He is still better than Pav though.

How did Kakuta do?

FC Twente could humiliate Spurs tonight.

NGONGE   

^^ Other than the corner that resulted in their first goal and a good through pass for Anelka (which was shot right at the keeper) Kakuta huffed and puffed but did nothing.

P.S.

Sturridge is NOT better than Pav. He has the potential to be another Marlon Harewood ninyaho. :D

NGONGE   

^^ War waa isku mid dee. :D

Spurs have loads of injuries and they all seem to be in defence. But with, Modric, Van Der Vart, Lennon, Bale, Crouch, Keane and Pav all fit they can give any team a run for their money. They are also playing at home so I'll have to tip them to win this game. Redknapp does not do tight defensive games, he usually attacks from the first minute. It should be a good game.

NGONGE   

Champion's league week and not one of the football fans has been here talking about the great games we had in the last couple of days. Kubbada barta ya naaas. :D

Anyway, here is a quick reminder:

Spurs had a great game and are now likely to qualify from their group (can't see the other two teams beating them).

Barca must be worried about the return leg against Kazan (some witchcraft going on there).

Inter did it the Rafa way. As ever, he's a man of small details. Same team, same tactics but a slight change on when to press and when to rest got them four goals.

Man U fluked it but the return leg will be tight (though neither team may need to sweat by then).

It's early days but I'm tipping Inter and Madrid to reach the final this year (unless they meet in the knockout stages of course) with Rafa making Inter the only team to retain the CL.