Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

NGONGE   

Oz, Babel huffs and puffs but he'll never be a consistent match winner for Liverpool (it's a personality thing). He wrote on twitter that he has been going for extra training on his off days (heh) yet he still can't control a ball if his life depended on it. :D

Lucas is a star and Norf is a closet Arsenal fan.

Thierry.   

OZ - Gyan is not going to do anything the guy has one of the worst turnover ratios, he make Adebayour look like Batistuta, I suggest he takes up his real passion and become a hip hop artist (African Girls track apparently is a big hit in West Africa).

OZ - Chelsea looks strong this season, however those old legs won’t last a whole season and without the complete midfielder (Essien) they are not the same team.

Wednesday was the first full match I watched and I was truly impressed by The Polish Defender and the Moroccan lad up front (He said Christophe Dugarry :D taught him how to shield the ball and wait for support).

Oz   

LOZ, this is the gunners team that you have been waiting for 5 seasons to give a trophy and they couldn't get you anything. This will be the same MAY BE better than last season, but I would say as long as Chewlseay continues with this form you'll wait for long. :D

NG: I've witnessed Norf couple times being a silent fan of the Gooners. :D

Thiery: Chewlsey have a mixture of tired and young legs. the other day I saw gael kakuta, sturridge playing and both impressed me. We also have this young lad named Jeffrey Bruma, more than capable of filling the 4th centre back spot. I'm glad to see that Chewlseey is the only team in the top 6 that could actually play physical and class, they can change there game whichever suits them. As for you guys I doubt you can have that quality.

As for your back four, I don't think they've been tested yet, wait for Drogba to punish them. if they stop Drogba on Ovt 3rd,then you can judge them. Drogba is the only striker that has not be stopped yet by any defender in the premier league since last season.

This season will not be a 2 horse race btw Arsenal and Cheelseey, I think Man U cannot be ignored. I don't no about Liverpool, I think their target is a 4th spot and that's an achievement.

N.O.R.F   

Oz, Babel will get his chance this season. Ngonge doesn't see talent. Lucas buu nagu waalay.

I like the way Arsenal play. If anyone out of Arsenal, Chelsea and Manure were to win it I would prefer Arsenal. They have come close on few occassions but they keep losing it post Feb.

NGONGE   

^^ You used to say that about Harry Kewell and he was still rubbish, Arsenal fan. :D

I see talent but I also can spot wasted talent. That's the difference.

N.O.R.F   

You didn't watch any ofthose game LIVE. I remember the season. 2005-2006. He scored plenty and set up plenty.

Pull up the stats ;)

Rain   

kaalay kuwiinan EPLku madaxa ka qabsaday, meelkasta EPL baad la wareegaysaan. :D dee topic-ka CL weeye ee ku sugnaada! :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

You didn't watch any ofthose game LIVE. I remember the season. 2005-2006. He scored plenty and set up plenty.

Pull up the stats
;)

From the LFC official site

Just woke up and the first thing I did was check your reply to my comment. :D

That's exactly what most LFC fans think of Kewell's time at LFC (and what most think of Bable,though the latter hardly been injured).

Tuujiye   

subxaanalaah!!! 6-0 against a shiiidhiiii team baa daruuc loo soo xirtay lool war isku xishooda reer Arsenal ee baxa "uffta" qarsada!

Chelsea scored almost 20 goals and you don't see us talking about goals.. We finished last years season with 8 goals so why are u guys talking about goals?

Arsenal looks good but waan ku dhaaran karaa in eesan meel gaari doonin with Almunia in net. Sunderland baa cagaha dhulka idiin dhigi doonta.. Bent is hot this year and has something to prove now that he is in the national team and with Gyan! good luck!...

Rain, I'm a chelsea fan sxb and my team is playing in the CL and so is Arsenal... Laakiin Ngonge la hadal oo u sheeg in uu furto Europa page loool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Rain sxb dadkaan waa u jeedaa waa wada sakaraad oo tacbaan wada dhaafay.. Champions league in ee qash qashaadaan lee meesha u jeedaan.. loosernimo meel ee ka gaaraan, iyagoo hal koox isla taageera bee is rifaayaan sidii labo bajaq oo cilaan isku qabsaday....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Rain   

how much did saturdays results do you thinkwere influenced by the upcoming CL matches ?

Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter, Tottenham, Byern, Lyon all lost. Real and few others drew.