Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

NGONGE   

^^ Though Arsenal scored six and walked all over Braga the game of the night was the one in Madrid. Jose has one hell of a team and Ozil is the buy of the season (with Van Der Vart closely behind).

nuune   

^^ Expect Legend to come Out again and tell us Arsenal's game was the best :D I only checked it 2 minutes, to borrow MARX'S word "UFF" :D spent the night watching Madrid, 2 solid teams.

NGONGE   

^^ War LOZ has learned his lesson, he never talks up Arsenal anymore. He supports in hope and quietly enjoys the rare times when they win by such a margin. :D

Badwoga waa Tuujiye. Watch him talking about how they scored FOUR GOALS against Zillina. :D

Re: Madrid ..

The talk is already about how Kaka is going to get his place back now that Ozil is the new darling of the Barnebau.

nuune   

^^ Let Tuujiska enjoy his honeymoon, that is "the newly promoted teams", give him one more week and Chelsea will dramatically drop down in a sliding scale :D

Gents, Arsenal have made significant improvement this year and they are real contenders contrary to the bullshit Alan Hensen and certain pundits say. The only thing I'm waiting Is Arsenal to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. :D check my predictions thread.

Nuune, what say you about Roy?

NGONGE   

^^ You know, I was going to mention something about beating Chelsea and how that will get you to proclaim Arsenal are the best team ever. But then I thought I would save it for another occassion. You beat me to it. :D

P.S.

Roy is no Rafa. Only Norf likes him (I checked all the Liverpool fan sites). :D

nuune   

Zu, this Roy guy dhowr jeer baan ka hadley, he lacks strategy, and cant create real hype as RAFA did, tacbana fowqal joodari madaxu ka weynaadey,

I don't expect much from Liverpool while he is around, at least not top four anymore :D

With RAFA, you are gaarantiidh at top four!

N.O.R.F   

Ozil is a fantastic player. I usually don't rate players until they have a few years of PROPER CL football under their belts but this kid is an exception.

Kaka was finished before he went to Real. It was obvious last season.

As for Arsenal, come on LOZ, this is dejavu no? Your season will pitter patter out come Jan/Feb after injuries and dodgy goal keeping.

The dissapointment of no CL footy this season just hit :(

Ng, Rafa waad aragtay the other night. No inspiration whatsoever :D

Tuujiye   

Top teams and champions always win the game that they should be winning. Yes we had an easy team but we won.

Liverpool always looses to the teams that they should be killing..should we talk about last years europa? or how u already started the same shiidh!!!

anyways, only ZO should be in here with me because Arsenal is in the Champions league lool so please take you Liverpool aZZes out till you become a Poromoted. Right now, Zillini is a better team than Liverpool and if your asking how, I would as u "are u playing in the champions?" hahahahaha loosers!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Thierry.   

I concur LOZ, this term the Gunners look well equipped, they are more mature have a plan B with Chammakh, the defence looks rock solid, the goalie is decent.

It is a nightmare living close to the Emirates stadium you know about the goals before it comes on tv.

PS – I have been informed that there is another person in our midst passing himself of as Thierry I urge the brother to change his name.

Some suggestions

• Patrick Vieira

• Alisher Usmanov

• Ian Wright

• Wenger

• Peter Hill-Wood

Oz   

^^ The only Theiry we know is you, so don't mind the impostor. midi kalle LOZ always counts his chicken before they hatch don't be like him. you facing Sunderland on Sunday, Gyan is waiting. :D:D Excellent. Arshavin has been on fire considering I still think he is inconsistent....

Chelsea's continues to deliver without their big players, am stunned at Essien's goal scoring moment. Anelka, Benayoun, Remires and Sturridge were all immense.

As for Liverpool. The first half was poor but they improved in the second half, the overall performance wasn't reflected in the score but they won. The penalty was a wrong decision but it was put away well, infact all four goals were well taken. Given that it was a team made up of mainly squad players, I think overall it wasn't too bad.

NG; Lucas was stunning, The few times I've seen Lucas play more advanced he has looked a far better player and proved last night he can score (great goal it was) maybe it's something for the manager to think about. I like the look of Meireles already, and him along with Cole should give Liverpool that attacking outlet you lacked last season. Babel looks a different player under Hodgson too .. maybe if he is given the chance we'll see a better Babel.

^^^ you missed the point adiga, counting eggs ma aha sheekada. it is being a true gunner fan!

Last year, I said it was Chelsea's to lose and if they beat us I will personally bring the cup to your door and chelsea beat us comprehensively...and they were the eventual winners.

This year the story is different...you can feel it (Bolton and the likes can not bully us) am waiting if we caqn stop Drogba then we are winners no doubt!

Talk to you Chelsea -Arsenal Match!