Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Champions League 10/11

Haatu   

As usual, Arsenal to win. The only difference this time is that Totenham are gonna lose their virginity against Young Boys. :D

My serious prediction, Chavski to finally lift the cup.

BOB   

^^^Chelsea to win the Champs League? Stop mis-leading Tuujiye waa Ramadan...waxaas intuu akhriyo uu run u maleen doonaa! :D

Come on Young Boys waar wuxu magac ku qaab daranaa geel beelayaashu!

I hope to God Spurs get knocked out with away goal rule so I can laugh through out the season...how sweet would that be? :D

I've never seen a Somali guy supporting Spurs until I ran into mid aan u mooday inuu Tuujiye yahay oo hadana ku sheekeynaya inee Spurs ka Championship badantahay The One and Only Arsenal, the greatest football club London ever had.

Only Tuujiye is capable of making such claims because illeyn waa nin gasketkii marhore gubay oo oilka iyo biyiihii isku daray. :D

Arsenal to win if not...Inter if not then I hope no english team wins...who cares about Chelsea and Man Utd. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^ war Boboo ciilka kaa buuxa foolximaa? qaabdaradiisa waxaa loo qabaa Habar gaboowday oo wili maseereysa! cuudu bilaah!

War Chelsea iyo Arsenal in ee chelsea hor qaadi doonto Champions cup anaa hada kuu sheegayo ee ha daalin... ciyaal xun xunoo gaabnaantooda loo qabo cali beesteenkii iskiimooska ahaa baad rabtaa in aad ugaga reysid rag laba lafood ah.. hada kaaga daran waxaad wadataan boortiyeeri loo qabo in 3 habeen aalkolo cabaaye... BOB, qaraarka jooji... everyone has a moment and Arsenal sanadkaan iyo sanadka danbe shaqo kuma laha wax koob ah iyo reysitaankiisa....

Haatu nin reer waamood sidaada oo kale ahi wili ma arki...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Originally posted by Haatu:

As usual, Arsenal to win.

Wixii doonaa la iska sheegaa marka la isku dhax yaaco, and no offence to BOB but no laughter this season for you ina aaboow ;)

Haatu nin reer waamood sidaada oo kale ahi wili ma arki...

What makes you think he is Reer Wamood, waa Sujuu ingagey madaxu noqdey qodxo iyo darin qallashey, reer waamood baad meel uga dhacdey(aka BOB :cool: )

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool waa mood oo aan dirin kuseexanin maa jiro? Banaanka lee ma ahoo?

Haatu fuleyahoo reer Arsenal maa ku waab sadeen?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

Heh @Nuune. Ceeb. Baddaas lama galo.

Tuujiye, with Almunia in goal, Arsenal aren't gonna win anything.

Tuujiye   

^^ usheeg waxaas BoB iyo ZU nooh!! madax qunbe bee lasoo taagan yihiin..

The only difference this time is that Totenham are gonna lose their virginity against Young Boys.

and they did Haatu loool 3 mar aa laga gashtay wili lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Anyone watch Braga against Saville last night? Lovely little game it was. The second rate Braga Brazilians outplayed Kanoute and Fabiano's team. 4-2 in the end.

Sampadioria's game against Werder Bremen was also a good one. Sampadiora's were leading 3-0 and looking forward to going through then Bremen scored the killer goal (in the 90th minute) to take it to extra time. By then Cassano was out already and Sampdioria had no energy left. Bremen scored another in extra time and are through to the gorup stages.

Spurs tonight. Any fans? :D

Tuujiye   

group A is lovely!!!! lool and we have Millan and Real Madrid again....

Chelsea and Marseille is group F

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Arsenal and Chelsea are both lucky to be on the groups they are part of. This should be very easy walk for them.

Group D will be the most interesting group.

Oz   

Group F

Chelsea FC

Olympique Marseille

Spartak Moscow

MSK Zilina

Looks like an easy group,I'm surprised at the amount of eastern european teams now entering the champions league probably via the champions path..a trip to russia will be awkward,especially if they have an artificial pitch which is not the same as grass..despite what people say.

nuune   

Horrible CL games last night, at least tonight we may see some good football but I doubt, Real will struggle against Ajax, and that Russian team will have easy ride against Zilliijug.

We came to know that CL games are just not different from Carling Cup and Divsion gams, at least this season untill the big boys arrive :D