Sign in to follow this  
amatillah

what kids says! oh god..this is fully sick

what kids says! oh god..this is fully sick smile.gif

JACK (3): was watching his mom breast feeding his new baby sister.After a while he asked: "Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot

and one for cold milk?"

MELANIE (5): asked her gran how old she was. Granny replied she was

so old she didn't remember any more. Said Melanie, "If you don't remember you

must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six"

STEVEN (3): hugged and kissed his mom goodnight. "I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

BRITTANY (4): had earache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her mom

explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with

wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know its me?"

SUSAN (4): was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said, " it makes my teeth cough."

DANI (4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: "How much do I cost?"

ANDREA (4) was singing and humming, filled with the joy of life. Full !of smiles, she turned to her dad and said: "I'm so happy I could vomit."

MARC (4) was engrossed in a young couple who were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

CLINTON (5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with

this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"

JAMES (4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: "The man named Lot was warned not to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"

TAMMY (4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked:

"Why doesn't your skin fit your face?" :D

------------------------------------------