Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Australian Tourism Website - operated my Ms Lexus

Dont ever put your foul smelling mouth in my wonderful hut in Lascanood. If you dare to do this then you will find more scars then a fox can give you. Better yet I will ran you over with my Lexus, "Naa HOOY JOOG

looool; thats the difference between me and you; u live in a hut in lascanood; i live in a palace in hargisa, now why would i go to a hut and leave my palace!! :confused:

ogaaysiis!!

i would to request the Admin to ban all xalimos from posting in this thread any more!!

I just cant stand drama queens!! so plz! bad kale

ku dhaca!!

u know faxaar dont play that game!! try ajaanibka!

peace!!

Janna   

Dawoco if my memory serves me correctly I recall beating up kids who were older then. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by rudy:

so plz! bad kale

ku dhaca!!

Rudy,

War adiga bada ku dhima

I heard skinnes can't swim.

Lander Girl aka Jaad addict, I better not see you there otherwise you would wish you were never born. WARNING!

here is list of the number of water places where i drowned and was rescued!

1- jowhar the shebelle river.

2- liido in xamar

3- pacific ocean

4- keren river in cali.

i got 5 five more lives to spare!! i still enjoy a good wave and hang 10!!

one day, i wanna be a swimming instructor for xalimos!! holla! ;)

Baluug   

lol MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN u guys got nothing better to do than b-i-t-c-h at each other?Neither of you guys is in a hut in Laascaanood or a palace in Hargeysa,you're both qaxooties in another country,as for me,i won't lie,i'm in my beautiful Calgary Housing cariish!! :D:D

OG Moti   

Female is a female, whether human, or cats or birds always fighting and never know for what... I read this article written by a female who concluded her article i wish i was a man, she got a point when she said in the article "women never like to think,it is like they will if they do a bit of harmless thinking" thou without females this world wouldn't exist, and I can't say I agree with her, but I just wanted to share with my sisters and brother of SOL, I know you wouldn't believe me so I will tell you where i have seen the article it is Guardian online newsletter (UK) volume IV February 31, 2005, It was shocking to me but again it was written an Exford graduate female who is highly educated, well respected in her community, I have always thought women are smarter than men, but this article changed my life totally and after all I guess I was wrong..

Peace

^^^ I only hope it isnt another generalisation article. Don't beleive in cat fights sorry to say.Do I wish to be a man? No was brought up as one and thanked God not to be one, just to much responsibility.Though as a female also have my fair share of it Inshallah one day more will come.

Could you provide a link please or the title of the article. Tried to search on the guardians archives to no avail. And I beleive the date is wrong as this years february had 28 days.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

And I beleive the date is wrong as this years february had 28 days.

Even if this years february had 29 days, there is still no February 31!