Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Australian Tourism Website - operated my Ms Lexus

hate mail's; stop trippin

sis you must thing you are the centre of the universe and i have nothing better to do with my time;

it is so funny i have never seen someone so vain, so self centred and yet so retarded, i sincerely hope u grow out of it; you must be going through the teenage rebellious period!

hate mails kulah; hey did you look in the mirror lately; check that your still black for black ppl don't waste time sending hate mail's.

as for qaad; why do you keep talking about it; for a chick, it seems to affect you in a big way; if you want some; dee no shame let me know, i'll post some for you, better still get one of your farah's to get it for you;

anyway i have wasted enough time on u; so i'm out;

p.s. i don't hate you, i just see the kid in you!!

Baluug   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Watching Lexus and Jazmine go back and forth is almost as funny as the joke was!!! :D:D:D:D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Jazmine:

^^^ at least we know what turns your pages old man :rolleyes:

Huh?Who said that?My sight and hearing aren't as good as when I was a young lad.Now where did I put my glasses?

Janna   

Jazmine aka Miss SomaliLander

Before you do some serious damage to your brain cells I would advice you to stop chewing Jaad, you addict!

^^^^really love; this thread ended 8days ago!! where were you;; talking about bring the half dead back;; if you wanna fight wid me dee don't spoile the joke section xalimo; create a thread;; :cool:

what is your obbessive behaviour of jaad!! even if i had cell damage, i still make more sense then you!! pluze this is the 21st century;; the whole of somali eats the damn thing i know it reached ur hut in laascaanod;;so stop trippin smile.gif

really love shaaqalaan baan kuu haasa; get a hold of ur S*tupidness; it is reaching a new level icon_razz.gif

plz take your advice and shove it up jack's *A*S*S , or urs, it is off no use to me smile.gif

and sorry u can't qaxirs me; everyone knows jazmin and MIzZ are the same one person :rolleyes:

dawoco   

Subxaana laahi. Both sisters sheydaanka iska naara. Seriously, I don't get why lexus is being attacked. Mizz, macaanto, I don't think the whole Somali-land jokes were started by lexus, but by rudy.

hating makes u bitter and cuts u up inside

Very true abaayo, after all, we are all brothers and sisters in Islam, no matter whether we are from north or south right? And as such we wouldn't want to glory in the demise of our fellow brothers/sisters, right?

As for you lexus, how come every corner i look, someone has a bone to pick with u? adoo dirireeyso maa lagu dhalay? icon_razz.gif

walle intaas wuu inoo qariyey

lol, i think so too. I love the way the joke went from the australian tourist board to lexus. Very strange :D

OG Moti   

I hope everyone was as half wise as Dawaco, lander and linder, all words of hate.. why hate when you can love.. chill all will ya? we all in the same boat and it aint going anywhere...

Peace

salam all;

Dawoco; sis i don't mind jokes; after all this is the jokes section; and i already said the joke wz funny; what i pointed out to her wz her lack of respect for landers in what she wrote for her location (which she has changed) i personally found it offensive, and when i pointed it out, the gurl started trippin;

OG_ true; i don't hate the chick; i have no reason to do so, after all it is just words on screen!! but damn she is bloody annoying :mad: some times i feel like knocking some sense into her;; !!! :D

Janna   

Originally posted by dawoco:

As for you lexus, how come every corner i look, someone has a bone to pick with u? adoo dirireeyso maa lagu dhalay?
icon_razz.gif

miho-laughing.jpg

Naa heedhe dadkaan jealous weeye

*****Vote Dawoco for Moderator*****

MissLander/Jazmin (whatever your name may be) Blah Blah Blah. Dont ever put your foul smelling mouth in my wonderful hut in Lascanood. If you dare to do this then you will find more scars then a fox can give you. Better yet I will ran you over with my Lexus, "Naa HOOY JOOG"

dawoco   

Lexy i don't think u were every beaten up by kids in school when u were young. If so qofkaad aragtoba iskuma taagi leheen icon_razz.gif

Now leave walaashaa alone or else i'll come after u with my babis ;)