Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Australian Tourism Website - operated my Ms Lexus

A goodie....

The questions below about Australia, are from potential visitors. Lexus was nice enough to spare her time to answer the following questions.

Q: Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the plants grow? (UK)

Lexus: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)

Lexus: Depends on how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Perth to Sydney - can I follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden)

Lexus: Sure, it's only three thousand miles, take lots of water.

Q: Is it safe to run around in the buses in Australia? (Sweden)

Lexus: So its true what they say about Swedes.

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in Australia? Can you send me a list of them in Brisbane, Caims, Townsville and Hervey Bay? (UK)

Lexus: What did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia? (USA)

Lexus: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe. Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the Pacific which does not.... oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)

Lexus: Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into Australia? (UK)

Lexus: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boy's Choir schedule? (USA)

Lexus: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is..... oh for get it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Kings Cross, straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: Can I wear high heels in Australia? (UK)

Lexus: You are a British politician, right?

Q: Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round? (Germany)

Lexus: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers. Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in

Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)

Lexus: Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come from. All Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

Q: Do you have perfume in Australia? (France)

Lexus: No. WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is a fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in Australia? (USA)

Lexus: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in Tasmania where the female populations is smaller than the male population (Italy)

Lexus: Yes, gay nightclubs

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia? (France)

Lexus: Only at Christmas.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)

Lexus: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.

Q: When will Australia recognize Somaliland?

Lexus: Probably, when hell freezes over!

Q: Is c/y weclome to host the somali govt from there?(anonymous location - gps pinpointed Bossasso)

Lexus: well, the law states that he must fight a kangaroo first, so if he wins, he is cool, if not he be walking funny for weeks.

:D:D

FatB   

tpical; thinking that all us Ausies are laricans. mate we not the one that smell like a bucket of prowns in the sum. FEDINKAM.

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia? (USA)

lool :D

you didn't make all of them up did ya?

A: Probably, when hell freezes over!

Q: Is c/y weclome to host the somali govt from there?(anonymous location - gps pinpointed Bossasso)

A: well, the law states that he must fight a kangaroo first, so if he wins, he is cool, if not he be walking funny for week

:D:D walle intaas wuu inoo qariyey

Janna   

Originally posted by rudy:

Lexus: Probably, when hell freezes over!

Classic! ;)

^^^^^^^check out dis xalimo's location; allow begging, with ur skinny a$$ xalimo; what on gods earth does S.land want with a chick who post fake love letters on SOL; plz nigga; even somalia don't need your sorry a$$ , miss i'm only 18 with fully voice messages;

:D as my eddo will say manaak kuu ixshoodna (should we feel embarrassed for u) redface.gif

talking about little gurl attitude; naaya move over, fix up look sharp, don't hate Congratualte; hating makes u bitter and cuts u up inside; and also why ur freezing in aussie as a refguee instead of the sunshine in somalia

:rolleyes: not everyone is like u sis;

anyway did't mean to spoile the joke

hhehe rude it waz funny till this chick posted her crap;; some jokes sound good coming from adults, not little gurls in high school, that left their brain behind;

chill out ppl....this is the joke section!! get it....lol..

jasmine, where u shaking your head when your were writing.... :D

excessive jaad kulaha! its more like excessive pepsi!! meeewooo! love me a good cat fight!! its nasty.... :eek:

no i don't get mad easily waryaa-liiba; just ignorant people have a way of saying S*t*u*p*i*d things that get to me!!

rudy; no i wz not shaking my head; i wz going red in the face!! redface.gif

and i now feel sad that i provided a platform for this xalimo to stand on, it will sure add to her hallucination and full voicemail and a show for you and professor!

Janna   

^^^ I wouldnt be suprised if I receive any hate mails from you. You would be the first!

Seriously, take it easy with that substance called Jaad. It's really affecting you as a person.