Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Mcdonald Application...

Bachelor   

This kid will go far!

A 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's restaurant, and they hired him, well aparently.

NAME: G B

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But serioulsy, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitzy style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked

AVAILABLE TO WORK: of course! That's why I'm here applying.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m, monday , tuesday, and thursday

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited for more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HACE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50LBS?: of what?

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job, no; on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries

nuune   

looool, nice joke

Actually, I'd like to be doing that now

loooooooool, he is naughty boy