Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

Don't step on the ducks

Diamante   

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven...don't step on the ducks." So they entered heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St.Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck, and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on very tall, tanned and muscular. St. Peter chains them together and leaves without saying a word.

The woman remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?" The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck."

lol   

Wat was St. Peter doing in heaven? I guess the women mistook Hell for Heaven :D

Mafia   

Wat was St. Peter doing in heaven? I guess the women mistook Hell for Heaven

Hibo, that is what was running in my mind as I read the lady's joke. I think that is what they taught her in Kindergarten!!

Diamante   

^^^ Kindergarten??? IS that all ur lil washed out brain could come up with? Please stop, your sarcasm is just killing me :rolleyes:

For your info I went to an islamic school. And the joke was only for humour purposes, but i guess ur miniscule brain couldn't quite grasp that.

Next time you enter a thread in the jokes section laugh or get lost!

Kindergarten kumalaho....maxay na.cas nimo meeshaan ka buuxda!

Funny joke sis, caught me way of guard I thought it was her reward as well. lool makes me wonder what kinda heavan is this where no matter what you do you lose...

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

I stopped reading right here. :D

Diamente,funny joke![ok am lying,but i wanna make you feel better! ;) ],coz everytime someone attacks you,you get all sweaty.

Wazzup? :confused:

Diamante   

Afro,

Oh you're darn right I'm all worked up. Today is the worst and since you are in my view, I feel the need to broom slap your A$$!

Now bend over and tell me who's been a naughty boy!

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

Afro,

Oh you're darn right I'm all worked up. Today is the worst and since you are in my view, I feel the need to broom slap your A$$!

Now bend over and tell me who's been a naughty boy!

Kir!!! icon_razz.gif

Anyway, see what i was talkin about?

You can Never Take Critism WELL. Nver have i seen you respond to any critism well. You become sweaty,worked out and all GrouchY. icon_razz.gif

Lets try this one more time dear, shall we?

Diam, Walaalo Your Joke Really SUCKED! :D

damn....diamnte...crack that whip....

Beautiful! She now has a side kick.

2 girls one man, a whip!..mhmmm...... icon_razz.gif

Naahh!, i will pass! :D