Sign in to follow this  
DeserT FloWer

Daallo Airlines

"Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your captain (Xirsi) welcoming you on board of Dallo Airways.

We apologize for the four-day delay in taking off, it was due to bad weather and some overtime I had to put in at the bakery.

This is flight 126 to Hargeisa. Landing in Hargeisa is not guaranteed , but we will end up somewhere in the South. If luck is in our favour, we may even be landing on your village!

Dallo Airways has an excellent safety-record. In fact our safety standards are so high that even terrorists like osama are afraid to fly with us!

It is with pleasure, I announce that starting this year over 50% of our passengers have reached their destination.

If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger request, we can arrange to turn them off!

To make your free fall to earth pleasant and memorable, we serve complimentary Bongo tea and Okin biscuits!

For our not-so-religious passengers, we are the only airline who can help you find out if there really is a God!

We regret to inform you, that today's in-flight movie will not be shown as we forgot to record it from the television. But for our movie buffs, we will be flying right next to Air mogadisho, where their movie will be visible from the right side of the cabin window.

There is no smoking allowed in this airplane. Any smoke you see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines telling us to slow down!

In order to catch important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible for the best view. If, however, we go a little too close, do let us know. Our enthusiastic co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmark!

Kindly be seated, keep your seat in an upright position for take-off and fasten your seat-belt. For those of you who can't find a seat-belt, kindly fasten your own belt to the arm of your seat ... and for those of you who can't find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself to your suitcase."

and for those of you who can't find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself to your suitcase."

Enchanting and funny.. :D what a tickler...tnx

This was previously my joke bit..

Where do u find Okin biscuits from Daallo Airlines..

Don't destroy Daallo's reputation please..

nuune   

^^^^ lol Rendez, that Nigerian Airline doesn't exist anymore, it is called Virgin Nigeria so no copy right, the joke can be used for any Airline and it best fitts for Daallo :D

muunad   

the only thing true is that that air plane does make a lot of noise........but still doesn't deserve such critism.

Curly   

^^^^^

Actually I believe it needs more!

I remember being scared out my wits when I travelled on it, in 2002. There was one Russian stewardess who only knew one word in Somali, which was Biiyo and a Somali man who was suppose to be a stewardess but didn’t do anything to help. While the 11 year old girl in the seat behind me was crying hysterically, because she was unable to fasten her seat belt. Most of the seats either didn’t have seat belts or the seat belt were not working. We ended up tying the two loose ends of the belts together in an effort to comfort the poor girl.

After the plane had lifted off at 3am, the amount of turbulence we experienced scared the lift out of me, we sat there saying Ashadah over and over. Finally when we were mid air me and my friend spotted a cockroach crawling out the air vent and so we started screaming, the Somali stewardess came running. When we explained we had seen a cockroach he waved it off and actually had the cheek to insinuate that it may have come along with us or one of the passengers! (Cheeky sod!)

The scariest bit was when we were flying over the mountains of shekh and we experience the worst turbulence ever, I honestly thought we were all gonners and started saying my prayers. But alhamduiallah we landed in Burco airport that had a rock lined runway, which explained why we left at 3am…lol!

It was an experience of a life time…I was lucky I made it alive!

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

Daallo is an experience, you've all seen Soul Plane, Daallo Plane is way better.

Where the baggage is place at the front of the plane to counter the weight of the passengers at the back.

When we explained we had seen a cockroach he waved it off and actually had the cheek to insinuate that it may have come along with us or one of the passengers!

:D

Curly   

^^^Lol!

Oh I forget to mention I could see my luggage, during the whole flight, while it slid across the plane cabin everytime the plane made a turn.

nuune   

you guys didn't try the new Daallo airlines, I flew with it, not much noise though, but hardly, the new Daallo airlines only comes to Djibouti and dubai, you are very lucky if u fly with this new one, I came to hargeisa with the noisy one, my ears were screaming even after few dayz I couldn't eat laxoox

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

^^^Lol!

Oh I forget to mention I could see my luggage, during the whole flight, while it slid across the plane cabin everytime the plane made a turn.

..............did u use your own seatbelt..that is what matters :D:D:D