Sign in to follow this  
lol

The Poor couple.

lol   

Near a train station lived a poor couple. For ten years the husband has been threatening his wife every night before they slept, " If you don't wake up early in the morning and boil water for my shower, you will see what will happen to you". The poor wife, boiled water for him obediently. And the one day her neighbor asked her, " Why do you always wake up this early to boil water?" The wife said, " My husband will get mad at me if I don't boil water for him every morning." The neighbor felt that it was time to train this poor obedient wife on how to say No to her husband.

Then one night the husband gave his wife the usual threat...but this time the wife responded, " What are you going to do?"

The husband smiled and said, " I will take a shower with cold water".

lol   

^^^ Jamal: It was supposed to convey a more conventional messsage. Learning to communicate...

Rend: Do u think wat this husband was doing is serving his family??

Nephissa   

I didn't get it. If she doesn't boil water in the morning, he'll take a shower with cold water? then..? How's that going to effect the wife? asaga lee qaboow ma u dhimanaayoo.