Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

NGONGE   

^^ War Babel is going. You will see. Heh.

N.O.R.F;689867 wrote:
Facts? Like buying Auilani? Like the disaster Voronin? Even Kuyt was a mistake and couldn't score to save his life. Then Torres came and he was played on the right.

The man was replaced by Woy and nearly got Inter relegated lol

Had you been a proper Liverpool follower you would have known that Rafa could not get his first choice players and always had to make do with third choices, saaxib. I give you facts again, you give me rubbish about "nearly got Inter relegated". Go check what Eto'o said about Rafa. Actually, go check what Leaonardo said about Rafa. It was a straight deal (matter of principle). He signed a contract on the clear understanding that he will be allowed to buy four players. Inter didn't give him the money, he put them on the spot and they sacked him. Half of his team was injured in the meanwhile (same with Leaonardo who lost this weekend but would they give him money?). War bahasha baro, ingrees waaxid. :D

NGONGE   

Ryan Babel has agreed a move to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. The Dutch international will fly to Germany today to finalise the deal.

spacer.gif

The move comes six days after Liverpool accepted a bid for the 24 year old striker from the Bundesliga outfit. :D

N.O.R.F   

I don't follow gossip in papers warya. I watch all the games live. Rafa's first choice signings included those I mentioned above as well as Dosenna heh. Waar even Benayoun was sidelined for Maxi!

ILl be back.

Liverpool have agreed a fee to sign Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez from Dutch club Ajax for £23m.

Torres and Saurez. that is formidable strike force..... well done dhaglishow

BOB   

Toress made it clear that he wants to join Chelsea in this window period. Oooouch.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Liverpool have asked for £50 Million and Anelka for Torres to move to Chelsea instead of Sturridge. I think this is a done deal...I'm expecting to see Torres at the bridge on Monday afternoon at the latest.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

No Torres nooooooooooo! We mustn't sell him. Not now anyway. I really hope Kenny and the board play hardball on this one. Anelka is finished anyway.

The Zack   

Norf, Nando made it very clear that he doesn't want to stay at Anfield so it doesn't make sense for the reds to keep him. I say get the $50m and kick him out. The last thing they need to do is keep an unhappy player in the team. He won't give it all any more.

NGONGE   

Rooney handed in a transfer request. United gave him more money and he stayed.

Tevez handed in a transfer request. City told him to stay and he stayed.

Now Torres!

BOB   

Newcastle just turned down a bid believed to be around £35 Million from Liverpool for Andy Carroll...:eek::eek:

Northerner, Nuune and NGONGE...Liverpool are getting a royal Mugging and from now on NEVER EVER talk about City and their crazy spending spree because at least they're going after proven and genuine world calss players.:P but Carroll for more than £35 M? PLEASE

I wish I could see Arsene Wenger's reaction when he heard that figure being turned down by Newcastle...:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ It's a rebuilding process at LFC. If Torres goes we have to get someone else in (a proven PL goal scorer). As for his cost, well blame that on your north london neighbours. :D

Has Wenger bought any defenders yet?

BOB   

Newcastle have finally accepted £35 Million plus add on from Liverpool but ONLY after Carroll put in a transfer request....Mugs:D what a deal for the Geordies.:D

Ngonge...proven goal scorer in PL? Really?

Waar Wenger is sitting in front of his flat screen TV at his multimillion pound mansion watching this madness and shaking his head...:D

See...that's why Wenger doesn't buy in January...the last time he did, he got mugged by the bloody Russians and got a Meerkat instead of a player.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Still for one Torres, we got 50 million which means we can buy young Carroll (only 21 years of age and even Wenger remembers him real well :D). We'll still have some change for Charlie Adam. All in all, not bad business for January (it'll mean we only spent eight million for both Suarez and Carroll. Yeah I bet Arsene is impressed). :D