Holac

Morning Thread

Holac   

Shaking off some cold. Work is going crazy. I feel bless though as I have a trip to Mexico almost planned. 

What is going on in your world?

Alx Woke up to a wonderful Monday Ambitions. Made one bad business decision on Friday, regretted this morning. Life goes on, my day isn't over. Doing a volunteer class for eighteen 7graders, all of them Somalis.Inshallah this will fill in the void ;-)

• Like 1

the everyday mundane stuff eh. its thursday, so ill be playing football later on this evening iA.  it's the highlight of my week. 

playing football is underated. its great for fitness and for making friends. 

• Like 2
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Holac   

Two personal projects to attack. One finished. The other one should be complete next week.  

Why does coffee at work always suck?

Holac   

Missed @Bluelicious Was going to ask her about her experience with herbal teas. 

Starting to drink herbal tea. My aunt brought spices from Somalia and they are different from the ones in North America. Even the cinnamon smells different. Must be a variety. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 6:03 PM, Holac said:

Missed @Bluelicious Was going to ask her about her experience with herbal teas. 

Starting to drink herbal tea. My aunt brought spices from Somalia and they are different from the ones in North America. Even the cinnamon smells different. Must be a variety. 

Hey missed you too 😊

Herbal teas are the best. No caffeine therefore you can drink all day even before bed plus it has health benefits.

As a tea lover i’ve grown to love herbal tea more then the caffeinated tea. My favorite brand is yogi tea. They have inspirational affirmational messages with each tea bag. It’s perfect to give as a gift. I highly recommend you to try it out. 

In general fresh spices smell different then the ones sitting on the shelves in the store. You live in the states where every food and drink is questionable even organic isn’t really organic 😂

You can put fresh spices in boiling water and voila you got your own herbal tea. Have you ever tasted chai latte? It’s the bomb 😋

I can recommend you some good brands and herbal combinations if you want.