Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Horrible result. Carroll is out of his depth. Can't believe we paid all that money for this *****.

Arsenal are running around as usual so far.

Tuujiye   

NORF, sxb carabta sidaa u joogtay ayaad waxaa noqotay dhoore! lool... waraa I know you know football well and that you love players like David Luiz so stop the show. This kid is the best CB in the league today and the world agrees to that. laakiin Liverpool fan who think Lucas is a starting 11 player ayaa wax ka sheegayaan top class players... Maba taqaantaan quality ee maxaad farta u fiiqeysaan? where the hell is A&T when you need him!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

City were well and truly schooled by pool. :D:D Flanagan had a good, solid debut on the right. Carra and Skrtel kept things solid in the middle and passed it better than they have been. Spearing played excellent in the middle, as did Kuyt. Carroll produced a top centre-forward performance and if he gets the service - then he'll score and be very difficult to defend against. Suarez is a great outlet.

ps:..if they just put simular performances in against the less greater sides, Europe could still happen.

NGONGE   

^^ LFC were pressing the hell out of city all game (it was almost Barca like). Heh.

Tuujiye;709299 wrote:
NORF, sxb carabta sidaa u joogtay ayaad waxaa noqotay dhoore! lool... waraa I know you know football well and that you love players like David Luiz so stop the show. This kid is the best CB in the league today and the world agrees to that. laakiin Liverpool fan who think Lucas is a starting 11 player ayaa wax ka sheegayaan top class players... Maba taqaantaan quality ee maxaad farta u fiiqeysaan? where the hell is A&T when you need him!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ignore Norf dee. Luiz is a great player who has the potential to become the best in the world. But you only notice that becuase you're a Chelsea fan hadi kale mabaad odhan laheed that the future Brazil captain is "qashin". Lucas outplayed your boys in both games this season, he outplayed the City boys the other day, he did the same to the United boys and will do the same to Wilshire, Febregas and the rest on Sunday. Rafa praised him, Hodgson played him, the Brazil manager keeps on picking him and Dalglish just offered him a long term contract. Ancelloti, Fergie, Manchini and Wenger all saw him give their boys a hard time yet Tuujiye of SOL (and others) still talk the same old rubbish and say he's crap. War bahasha barta dee.

Liverpoool will lose this weekend.... Arsene ayaa teleefan ii soo diray....

Great game...we can't afford to lose or draw. it is a str8 win for us...

Cheers

Go Gunners!

^^^^ I hope not. am not that confident but given how Arsene was talking I'm hoping we are ready to nullify the threat of Suarez and Carrol tonight!

Big Game!

Arsenal to wib 2:0

Cheers

BOB   

Where do I start?

Arsène Wenger doesn't have what it takes anymore. Whatever Arsenal supporters think of him, what he's won and how Arsenal stand as a financial force, the man himself is crazy. He has to go, he's absolutely lost it. Even if Arsenal had managed to win the league this season, Wenger needs to step down, purely for his own sake.

People keep asking, how can a man who motivated his team to go an entire season without defeat suddenly be in charge of a team who can't be trusted to hold onto a lead for about 10 seconds? Or a 4 goal lead in about 35 minutes?

Every time Man United are on TV and things aren't going their way I watch their old bully of a manager, eagerly looking for some discomfort in his face so I can laugh at him. Doesn't happen. I don't know if it's the booze or what but Ferguson remains calm, whether United are winning 4-0 or losing by a goal or two. If they're struggling, he might lose it in the locker rooms but he's cool as a cucumber at the side of that pitch. He might get up and walk around, might get angry at some decisions but in general he sits there like he knows it's a matter of time before United are back in a winning position.

Wenger tonight shocked and embarrassed me. It's harsh on the man but he can't do this anymore. He was nervous wreck, rocking back and forth, running his hands through his grey hair, wringing his fingers together. This was when we were WINNING. This wasn't just game nerves, this was a man who looked like he was on death row and couldn't do anything about it. He knew Arsenal were going to mess up and there was no action, no spurring them on, no motivation from him until a Spurs equaliser jolted him into delayed action. If he carries on like this, his heart won't last.

This suggests to me that either he's under a lot more pressure than we think or this game is driving him mad and he's simply not coping. Either way, it's trickling down to the players and the more nervous Wenger got tonight, the worse the score line got. If anyone's wondering why Arsenal seem to lose focus around the business end of the season, when the pressure piles on, Wenger's behaviour tonight has got to be the biggest clue yet.

Peace, Love & Unity.