Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

BOB;703584 wrote:
Liverpool were just gifted an easy penalty by the linesman thanks to Mensah's amateurish defending. Kuyt makes it 0-1 to Pool from the spot.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Justice for the beachball goal :D

Tuujiye   

loool@ Bob

Almunia aka aalkuliiste umbariyaako aa soo noqday yaah loool....

Leiman is back so you have a solid back up if he is fit but he is better than Almunia as he is now lol...

I don't know if you guys remember when I talk about how happy I was when Chelsea got Luiz.. David Luiz is now in my book the best CB in the PL hands down. I just love watching this guy play and he always comes to play against big teams. I used to watch him in Banfica when he play CB for them and I was shocked to see a CB attacking like that. Only one player who is not at his best anymore plays like that and is Lucio the Brazilian at Inter. I wish we could use him in the CL lool...

4points behind Arsenal which means in two weeks, we will be above Arsenal loool like I said before, Chelsea will finish above Arsenal but I don't think we will the PL because 9 points is too much....

Liverpool should finish 5 because of the way they are playing lately.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Told you Chelsea will come back. They will be even better if Ancelotti drops Maluda for a while.

This has been one crazy season. United are top with 63 points and Wigan are bottom with 30! :D

N.O.R.F   

Tuujiye;703762 wrote:
David Luiz is now in my book the best CB in the PL hands down.

Just like that??? :D :D

He played well. Vidic (best CB in the world) on the other hand has been doing for years!

NGONGE   

^^ Luiz played really well in every game since Chelsea bought him. Vidic can be done by brute pace (though not many teams try it). Neither of them is a Lucio, Nesta or Carvalleho. But, of course, the best defender in the world is a certain tall guy that plays for Barca and Spain (silly Man U).

Oz   

What a win that is! 5 points ahead of Spurs, we are only 4 points off Arsenal.

First half was ok, nothing special except for the blatant Lescott handball, second half we were much better, Essien and Lampard were good, they dominated the midfield and Ramires was very good, to top it of he got that superb goal.

Luiz was outstanding. He is building quite a partnership with Terry, too bad he won't be available in the CL this season. Drogba came on and was good, delivered that good cross into the box which Luiz scored.

Overall a good performance, 2-0 flattered City they were dire without Tevez in their team.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;703875 wrote:
^^ Luiz played really well in every game since Chelsea bought him. Vidic can be done by brute pace (though not many teams try it). Neither of them is a Lucio, Nesta or Carvalleho. But, of course, the best defender in the world is a certain tall guy that plays for Barca and Spain (silly Man U).

Rooney ran rings around him (Luis). Lucio and Nesta can and are often done by pace (tell me a defender who is quicker than a top striker). Vidic for me. Best player in the Prem this year.

NGONGE   

That's because this year has been rubbish, saaxib. The difference between Vidic (who I rate less than Ferdinand) and the others is that both Nesta and Lucio are more skilfull and more attuned to the art of defending. Vidic (for 34 PL games a year) has to deal with second rate strikers and the most basic of game plans.

Tuujiye   

Waraa NORF, saaxiib maxaa kugu dhacay? Vidic is qashiin saaxiib! have you been attending A&T's school of football lately or what?...

Ngonge your right all does 3 defenders you named are better than him for now because they are 15 years older than him! come on sxb you could see the talent this kid has fr a 23 year old... PK is shit and I don't know why you keep on mentioning him along side Lucio and Carvalleho. When ever he faces Real, the guy struggles and lately with out puyol.... Man U are better off with Vidic....

David Luiz is the best CB in the league and I think everyone would agree to this unless they like the style of football... In the new modern style of football, they are no lb or rb that don't attack, if you look at all the top teams in the world they have wingers that play like midfielders or strikers like Elvis or Cole ext.. and now we are seeing more and more CB who are attacking through the midfield and this is changing the game... I'm just glad chelsea is playing such football because we will be ahead of many teams in the PL....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;703981 wrote:
That's because
this year
has been rubbish, saaxib. The difference between Vidic (who I rate less than Ferdinand) and the others is that both Nesta and Lucio are more skilfull and more attuned to the art of defending. Vidic (for 34 PL games a year) has to deal with second rate strikers and the most basic of game plans.

Nesta and Lucio play in a league where the football played is much slower and the strikers are not very quick. They rely more on their positioning and the holding midfielders to help them. Vidic can play both the positional game as well as the physical one. See the blinder of a game he had against your team Spurs (who scored 6 against Inter and beat Milan) at White Hart Lane. All without a world class holding player available to both Inter and Milan.

Vidic has been playing in the CL for years. Won it in 08 and Runner up in 09 (plus a semi or two). In other words, playing against the best for years and coming out on top. Can't say the same for Lucio. Maybe Nesta back in early 2000s but we are talking about today.

Tuujiye, we will see what Luis can do against a team who actually attack (he struggled against Man Utd).

Tuujiye   

Norf, sxb wtell which top striker that Vidic can stop? lets talk 4real now lol U know he struggles against the big strikers like Drogba, Torres, Bent, exta this guy can only play the possition game and thats why he always struggled against Torres....

Daved Luiz is young and he is already playing like top CB in this league.. You said he struggled against Man U lool come on man! he didn't even play on his side of the field lool he was in your box all the way in the other side was still making a come back to stop the attack... he was picking up fouls because of his runns but if he stays in possition, there is no way in hell that any of the Man U striker ciuld go bay this guy lool trust me... He just needs to improve a little in that aspect but overall, he is the best CB in the league....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

raali ahaada... laba berri ayeey naga jajabtay all over sudden Tuujiye wuxuu la soo boodaa, we will be above Arsenal....walee inaad banooni aqoon.

Arsenal will win the PL.... Arsene is the problem now. his stuborness and outright refusal to buy in january is costing us for the 2nd year running. he needs to clear out the rubish we have as for back up players....Denilson, Almunia, Rosickly, Bendtner etc.... i'll give Diaby one more year.....

If I know him though, Arsene will refuse to buy CB next year because we have varmelean, djourou, and the 2 french dudes (but the four of them are never fit, are they?) ....so he will claim we don't need more.... but he definitely needs to buy a defensive midfielder (anyone wil be better than Denilson as back up) and top class striker... will he do it....never!

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool waraa you know Arsenal will finish 3rd saaxiib and waxaad u qabtay in aan iska kaftamaayo markaan saas ku dhahaaye yaah lol I know Arsenal better than you sxb adigoo waxba ka aqoon kooxdaas ayaa masar kooda hoo iska xiro lagu dhahay.....

anyone who know football will tell you that wenger will not win anything with this team. I really think Arsenal has the best Midfield in the PL when healthy specially when the line up Nasri, Wilsher, Fabregas, Willcot and Song in the mid... laakiin your coach knows only one formations and plays the ball only in the mid! just because you have a solid team doesn't mean you could use ur only strength every time.. This guy comes to every game with the same tactics with out knowing the other teams style... They always wanna play thru the middle and every team in the world knows that now...

As for my Team Chelsea, I said we will finish on top of the gooners because I know we had our bad moments and that we would be finishing strong. We have the talent and form now and we are healthy finally... We have a much better defense and a much much much better keeper loool and to top it all, we have easy games left for us lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Lool Tuujiye...

tacbaan yahoo markaan Arsenal taageere u ahaa adiga al falaax aa kuu xirnaa! loooool.

Odayga Wenger anaa ku kacsan sxb let alone the other gooners!. am 100% Arsenal fan 1st and Arsene 2nd. but Arsene has disappointed me this year knowing that this team are not kids anymore and capable of great things, a big disappointed, specially when we all know that with little additions and good squad players, we could have easily dominated the EPL and become a real challengers for CL. odayga madax adeyg aa intaas ka soo reebay>

Lets talk in the next couple of weeks...and see where we all end up.