Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

The Zack   

Great game from the reds! Saurez is almost Tevez LOL. Anyways Man U. seemed they came to anfield expecting to lose. Sidii lo'dii bey taag-taagnaayeen and they missed their CB's.

Seriously, we keep getting life line after life line. it is embarrassing!

hope we make something out of it. and I hope when we play our game in hand that we will have Van the Man leading the strike force.

:D

BOB, see it is not too bad.... karma, Alex can't win it even if the refs are in his pocket!

What daglish Said before the game:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/890150/kenny-dalglish-worried-sir-alex-ferguson-will-influence-officials?cc=3436

BOB   

Zu,

The problem is not when we have Cesc, Robin, Samir, Song, Theo/Arshavin playing, it’s what we get when we lose couple of those guys at the same time which will eventually cost Arsenal because as we all know a team with Denilson, Diaby, Bendtner and Chamakh will never win nothing and the worst part of it all is our two important players in Cesc and Robin are injury prone!

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Fergie Post-Match Interview: That tackle on Nani was awful and Carragher should've been sent off, add to the fact we were missing some key players, like Ferdinand, Vidic, Clattenberg, Howard Webb and Mike Dean it was tough. We will bounce back scoring the winner in the 10th min of 3mins added time against Bolton.:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Did Nani actually cry? :D

Bob, you're still too hard on Arsenal. Don't just sing when you're winning warya! :P

N.O.R.F   

^The whole world saw it but you didn't? Maxaa cusub? :D

Kenny has really impressed in everything he has done. Brought back the confidence, great interviews and always talks about the club as one big family. Sign him up!

BOB   

NGONGE;700047 wrote:
Did Nani actually cry?
:D

Bob, you're still too hard on Arsenal. Don't just sing when you're winning warya!
:P

I'd torn my cruciate knee ligament and I swear I didn't even shed a tear...it hurt, it hurt more than what I've ever experienced but I didn't even think it was that serious until the scan has confirmed it...and this clown weeps like he's been shot!:o

NGONGE...I'm not being harsh and deep inside you know I'm right on those mentioned players...I have all the confidence in the world on Cesc, Robin and Samir and I truly believe Arsenal can beat any team on the planet when those three are playing but the trouble is when we lose them which unfortunately happens more than we can afford! I'd take Lucas over Denilson...:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Question to N.O.R.F, Nuune and NGONGE,

Would you prefer seeing Utd win 19th title or Liverpool lose to Arsenal at Emirates and help Arsenal win the league?:cool: I know what N.O.R.F would say but labadaan nin ee ah NGONGE & Nuune lama fahmi karo!:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Kaalay hadii dadka la idinka ceshay, in idinkana madaxa la idiin salaaxo miyaa?

I hope Liverpool in ee dhulka idinku jiidaan because the way they are playing and how Man City is playing lately, I think Liverpool might pull off a 4th place.

man City and the spurs have a very difficult schedule coming up and Liverpool not so much.

So I hope beer dhiiglayaasha in ee gabdhaha Arsenal tinmaha ka jiidaan....

Nani waa faker and I was hoping for a serious injury on him runtii.. North Star markaan u baxeynay oo aan Norf ka oohisiinay baan soo xasuustay lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Good game last night. Crazy Chelsea almost got done by Blackpool until Kalu came on. Now you're nine points behind with a game in hand.

Bob, I don't care what United win saaxib. All I care about is that Liverpool win all their games. If United get number ninteen it will be disgusting but I believe we will match them next season anyway. King Kenny is BACK! :D

p.s.

Norf, I saw him looking in pain but didn't pay too much attention to such pointless details as tears in the eyes. Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

Tuujiye;700239 wrote:

North Star markaan u baxeynay oo aan Norf ka oohisiinay baan soo xasuustay lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LoooooooooooL

When you used to wear the Arsenal shirt :D

Bob, I will be with Liverpool. Always want them to win no matter what.

Ngonge, the man was balling ee wax daawo.