Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

No Surprise there, you lots.... everyone was scared that Arsenal will win and there will be no one stopping them....

All this defensive lapse and crap that the british tabloits are on about. i tell you what...Arsenal didn't loose because of that they lost because they thought by showing up for the day they will win it.

Simple losing Carling cup can be a good wake up for them. I remeber last year, Anceloti saying after Chelsea went out of the CL, they will use the pain to win the double. some loses can make you stronger and certainly for Arsenal's sake i hope it is this rather than emploding.

The big danger for Arsenal is not the heartbreak of lossing the carling cup... it is the mounting injuries.... Fab out, Song out, Van P out and Walcot out. that is the problem we are facing now!

we never had those four playing together as long as they have this year and we were cruising, all ova sudden they are dropping like flies! That is pissing me off (not you can do much about it).

I still tell you, you lots....Arsenal are gonna win the EPL this year...ama ooya, ama caaytama ama calaacala. :D :D

Tuujiye   

^^ Zu, losses make you guys Gooners that you are not stronger. What we see with Arsenal is something we have been witnessing god know how long so stop this calaacal sxb. We had injuries too and bad form and thats why we are where we are today but the difference between Chelsea and the Gooners is that we know how to win the big games and even if we loose, we loose in a close game and learn from our mistakes. You guys had the same style and system for the past 6 years lool and is so easy to predict your game.

I still think Man U will win this because Arsenal will never win anything and this time they will loose even with our help. I think you guys will drop some points in the next few games too....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Tuujiska, If Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool all beat Man United, Chelsea have a good chance of coming back. Arsenal did it in '97/'98 season with the help of Anelka. They came back from a twelve-point deficit. Chelsea just need to keep winning. Torres needs to start scoring goals, too bacowga.

Tuujiye;699435 wrote:
^^ Zu, losses make you guys Gooners that you are not stronger. What we see with Arsenal is something we have been witnessing god know how long so stop this calaacal sxb. We had injuries too and bad form and thats why we are where we are today but the difference between Chelsea and the Gooners is that we know how to win the big games and even if we loose, we loose in a close game and learn from our mistakes. You guys had the same style and system for the past 6 years lool and is so easy to predict your game.

I still think Man U will win this because Arsenal will never win anything and this time they will loose even with our help. I think you guys will drop some points in the next few games too....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LoooL Tuujiye, you have a very short memory... i have proof that you used to wear Number 14 arsenal shirt with henry name on it and sometimes Pires....stop tacbaanimada.

we know how to win big games kulahaa.....as if we don't.... We have beaten Chelsea 3 -1, Man City 3-0, and Barca 2 -1. any bigger games than that?

five years ago, Wilshere was cunug, fab was learning how to play in premier league and we have won the whole season undefeated.... yaa ku baraayo hee.. meeshaana dhako weyn tahay.

i tell you...we will talk at the end of the season.... simple!

Tuujiye   

^^^ hana habaarin ilaahey iima xiro funaanad madfac ku sawiranyahee...

Arsenal does not win when it matter the most. car ha raayaan the next game vs Barca ama big teams like Man U and Liverpool now when it matters the most. I will guarantee a loss for both of those games.

Sxb Cesc did nothing this year in my books and your best player was nasri and Van P comes in second. With out the services of those two players, I'm afraid you guys will not win.

U will loose to Sunderland score 2-1 or 1-0 sunderland loool just watch......

Man City eey ayaa cunay because with out Kole, they will not make it to top 4 lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujka, you know beating Barca at Nou Camp is not easy actually it is almost impossible. however, we will beat United and Liv erpool no doubt.

the game against Sunderland is bit tricky. this is the team who beat Chelsea (while they were in form) at the bridge. So am cautious about games like this. we don't have a choice other than to beat them if we want to win the title.

Arsene is saying he is obsessed with this game than the Barca that tells me he thinks the Sunderland game is more impotant than the Barca game because he is expecting a loss/draw in Barcelona. he has realised his team is not ready yet to win the CL. So the focus is the EPL that I agree with him. we have to win the EPL before the CL.

Cheers

BOB keep the faith....(i know it is wearing thin even for us the hardline gunners). i believe if they don't win anything it will be the end of project Youth.

BOB   

We drew a game that any other team in the league would've won! Bundesliga here I come. You don't win anything with a team loaded with average clowns like Denilson, Diaby, Rocisky, Bendtner, Chamakh and I don't know how they're playing for a club like Arsenal because as long as these qashin are playing for this team, I'm afraid Arsenal will never win nothing.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

BOB sxb Wanger got it all wrong again lool. However, gooner still have a chance if they win the rest of their games but me and u both know that Arsenal will not win them.

Zu saaxiib sometimes waxaan is weydiiyaa how long aad arsenal daawaneysay lool waraa aniga I have 3 brother oo teamkaan noloshooda tahay iyo 2 kale oo Liverpool ku waalan so I have no choice but know about them too.. Arsenal well this new era team, have lost every big game that they should be wining specially the last 6 years... Arsenal have a better chance of beating Barca than Liverpool or Man U mark that sxb. This year they played well but the maturity didn't kick in yet. Wanger should be blamed many of the mistakes too because he kept getting his tactics wrong every time. Arsenal's best striker was Van P this year and with out him, they won't win.

Chelsea has a chance again to close down arsenal and if Man U looses tomorrow, we are back baby!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Sxb Wenger, got it wrong many times no doubt... specially when he doesn't buy to strengthen the team.

I agree, without Van P, our chances are slim (the crock he is and all).

BOB, today the Ref handed the points to Sunderland, how come the arshavin goal was off site? how come the penalty was not given? you could sense the last five mins the ref wanted to give Sunderland the win... until Samir Nasri got angry and he was yellow carded, WTF?

Over all, we were unlucky but you can't blame the team. i thought defense was good, I have no idea how Denilson still plays for us... he is only going backwards....he should go period. Diaby has alot of potential but rosicky has passed it. there must be some summer clearance to let this team reach their potential.

Tuujka, I have ben Arsenal fan since my childhood.... :P (was fan even before Wenger)

Cheers

BOB   

Zu,

As much as I agree with you on the ref part I still can’t ignore the fact we had too many useless players on our team who even an amateur team could’ve prevented them from scoring!:o

I hate to say this but I honestly believe that Diaby, Denilson, Bendtner are simply not good enough for a club like Arsenal and we will never win nothing with them especially when you play all three at the same time.

Arsenal play through the middle as the system we use dictates us to and every man and his donkey in the world know this which is why each and every team in UK including the so-called big guns pack the midfield in order to stop us from playing, now since you rely heavily on midfielders isn’t it strange that we chose to play two clueless players there at the same time?:confused:

Diaby and Denilson can never win a match for you, not in this lifetime simply because they don’t have it in them and Bendtner is like a headless chicken when he doesn’t have Cesc directing him as he always makes the dumbest runs ever and I swear I’ve played with/against some amateur guys with far better first touch and control than a player who earns more than £50,000 a week and Tomas Rocisky has never truly fulfilled the potential he showed in the Bundesliga for Borussia Dortmund here and to be honest he never impressed me even before his 18 month long layoff yet Arsene still has faith in them and chooses to jeopardize the chances of him and the team winning more titles simply because he’s supposed to be loyal to them!:confused:

I’ll cut some slack for Chamakh as he’s new to the league, however, I must admit that he doesn’t fill me with optimism in the future as he looks like someone who doesn’t know what on earth he's doing out there and a friend of mine summed him and the rest of our squad up when he reminded me the old saying If You Pay Peanuts You Get Monkeys.:D

Cesc and Samir are born winners and you could see today how angry Samir was and he tried to take the matters into his own hands couple of times as you would expect all the great players to do, however he was either bit unlucky or had too many players to beat and I don’t think he or Cesc would accept to play with such a mediocre players week in and week out for the rest of their careers because at the end of the day they would want to win something and unfortunately I can’t see Arsenal or Arsene making the necessary adjustment in order for the team to take that final step and can we really blame them when they choose to leave in order to seek greener pastures elsewhere ala Titi? I won’t.:mad:

^^^End of the rant...Thanks for your valuable time.:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

^^^and this is the kind of display that all the "Neutral" guys on here like Tuujiye, NGONGE, Nuune etc always refer to when they confidently predict Arsenal won't win anything this (or any?) year....nice.:rolleyes:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

:D:D BoBiinaa!!! cabdoo banooni waa taqanaa oo kuuma sheegi kari laakiin sxb didnt I tell how Wanger always gets shiidh wrong? lool and how Arsenal never wins important games? They jusy shot them self's.. Not only the gave Man U some room, but Man City is in their neck lool and us ofcourse ( waa soo soconaa!!! sidii kumaandoosta abti)...

Zu waraa calaacalka dhaaf! anagaba Man U luck baan ugaga reynay and it was part of the game. Laakiin in a way I felt as if this game was make up for the mistakes reffs made in our game vs Man U loool Maybe is the hate in me that I have for Man U guessing this.. I always feel as if the FA is backing this team man. When ever they go after them, or Sir Alex speaks out, something happens and in this case Arsenal should have won 1-0 because that wasn't offside lool...

anyways is part of the game and Arsenal should have won this game no matter how bad the officiating was or how good the Sunderland defense was. It was a must win and the coach F-ed up by having Rocisky and Denilson in the game lool. I do dis agree with you BOB on Diaby laakiin. Cunugaas plays well with Cesc and Nasri runtii and he has lots of potential.

A must win game for Chelsea now to capture the 2nd place lool or maybe get some more life line to win the title again lool u never know...Lets Go Liverpool!!! you guys better beat Man U if you don't want them to hold the record on their own lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!