Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

Liverpool not only were they painfully unlucky yesterday but the linesman cost them dear as well and now what would happen if Liverpool missed the champs league spot because of that linesman’s error?

Last week it was Stoke getting two clear cut offside goals that eventually helped them win the game then Bolton were denied a legitimate penalty while Spurs got two joke penalties and yep you’ve guessed it...Bolton lost the game...I mean if I had to go through their mistakes in one single week we’ll be here until next week...these guys are really making me dislike English football.

I watch every other big league in Europe and I promise you, you won’t see a game defining mistake from a linesman or a referee and yet they are not even professional referess/linesmen unlike their English counterparts....waar qashiinkan yaa ka qabta dadka.

PS. Rooney scored a great goal yesterday but City should never have lost that game...Mancini is so negative and coward it's ridiculous.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Mancini is Italian, saaxib. Nine out of ten Italian managers play his way. :D

Arsenal did well and surprised everyone by beating Wolves, AT HOME! :D

We were unlucky but a draw was a fair result. Chelsea tonight, Spurs tomorrow, Arsenal the day after and chanel Five on Thursday. A whole week of football to look forward to. Come on!!!!!!!

Tuujiye   

The best CB in the EPL is David Luiz!!!

I don't understand why every team in EPL is playing 11men behind the ball? we are not the best team anymore man loooooool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Last time we lost or even got outonly with one point, it was this same reff! Tim what ever his name is lool... I cant believe rigoorada uu baxshay xayawaan sanaa.. in extra time ayuu rigooro bixinaa lool aloo yaa toogta.

Overall, I like how David Luiz played and Torres will score lots of goals. He did have some great chances and got to the right places everytime so hopefully he will hit the net soon.

I gave up my hopes to win the title today lol so all I want is a spot in the top four and a Champions league title loool.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^^

I gave up my hopes to win the title today
lol so all I want is a spot in the
top four and a Champions league
title loool

smileys.gif top four is this to disappoint you:

Man United

Arsenal

Liverpool

Manchester City

Europa Cup isku diyaari smileys.gif

NGONGE   

Tuujiye, Chelsea can still win the league, saaxib. Don't worry yourself about the twelve points that you're behind. United still have to play you twice (and, since you have Torres, I reckon you'll win both games). United have to play Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs. Then again, there is a chance that you may finish sixth and miss out on everything. Heh.

I'm going with Man City this year. I reckon they'll sneak the title (no science, just a hunch).

p.s.

Luiz looks like a great player and Torres did what Torres always does. Goals shall come.

p.p.s

Ramirez had a great game.

Nuune...sxb, maxaa kaa qaldan.

I have predicted at the start of the season Arsenal will win the title and Liverpool will be second...no science just a hunch :D

you can't go passed the Gunners this year, United's luck is coming to an end....

lets see what we do to Barca. I've the feeling we will beat them and that will give us all the confidence we need to win the remainder of our EPL games.

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

Well done Everton. How can you have all that talent and play like that? Chelsea have thrown in the towel. No CL next season and no Carlo either. You heard it here first! Soooorrryyyyy Tuujiye and OZ :D

BOB   

I think it's safe to say that Chelsea are paying the price for not blooding in young players while their top players were still on top and Ancelotti isn't the man to do that for you as he's known to prefer tried and tested veterans over an upstart and now Drogba and Lampard are feeling their age and can't carry their team like they are used over the years waa tacbaaniin...:D

I hope they finish in the top 4 ahead of the Scum called Sp*ds...This is more than a blip, this is definitely more than a blip.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Waraa I promise you guys Chelsea will finish above Arsenal and Mancity taas meel ku qorta... We are having some problems but we all know how the EPL ends. Spurs and City are just testing the waters and they are not ready to replace chelsea yet. Gunners need our help to beat Man U so does everyone else and we shall not disappoint the ladies in red! We will crush the qashin Man U madax buur yaasha...

I think our main problem is the lack of a true play maker. Malouda and Lampard are not play makers and Carlos needs to find someone. Kakute is the best play maker we have but he is too young and on loan in Fulham... I don't think we will this year Ngonge but we will finish in Second I guarantee that!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

N.O.R.F;18028 wrote:
Chelskov is a team with no history. Now, they don't have alot of money and no one wants their old players lol.

If they don't buy a quality playmaker they're done for next season. Their midfield is too old and too slow.

As for Liverpool, I'll take a top four finish (if Mascherano stays).

ooohhhhhh

NGONGE   

^^ They're not older than the Milan team that won the triple last season or the other Milan team that is topping the Italian league this season. That argument about Chelsea being old is rubbish, man. Have they got anyone over the age of 34 in that team? Chelsea just lost their aura and it'll take them time to regain it. Still a good team though.

p.s.

They need a playmaker if the manager insists on playing three strikers but if he plays with two their same old plan should work fine.

BOB   

Arsenal won tonight thanks to...wait for it...Squillaci's first half goal but at what cost? Cesc seems to have done his hammy again (I hope not) and Theo definitely hurt his ankle and I expect him to be out for a while other than all is well and now we can look forward to Sunday where hopefully we'll finally end the trophy drought by winning a cup that Arsene has always ignored and called 'Mickey Mouse' cup!:D

Sp*ds lost and Arsenal WON...as far as I'm concerned life is beautiful and Football is even prettier.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.