Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

I can't wait for Sunday and you know Torres will have a hand in the outcome of the game one way or another because how many times have we seen an average player have a stormer against his former team and team-mates and when that player in questions happens to be a world class player like El Nino then you know something special is bound to happen and I wont be surprised if at least one Liverpool player gets sent off after kicking the day light out of Torres...for football's sake I hope he comes out unscathed because I desperately want him to play both games against Scum Utd.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

BOB, I wish we still had a game Vs Arsenal lool... I know you want us to beat Man U so you could have a chance for the title but me and you both know that Arsenal will lose some games to a bottom team...

Ngonge, lool Lucas has never and will never play well against Chelsea. Players like him don't belong in the field with Essien and Anelka. Qashinka hadaan labada lugood u jari weyno waad arki doontaa...

Nuune, sxb Torres fan aniga ma ihi laakiin I would take over many strikers and I like the fact that his shirt is Blue now lol I know it hurts but at least be happy for him because a Top player like him should be playing in the Champions league loool...

Torres will fit in with Chelsea just fine you guys watch.. Anelka behind Torres and Drogba? maskax Faluuq ahaa!!!

Where is Abtigiis yaaqee!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Tuujiye,

Horta adiga ninyahow banooniga waa iska fiirsataa...waxaa ku hadleesid uma fiirsatid...koox aan laga badineen ma jirto and I guarantee you right now Chelsea themselves will loose a game or two with or without Torres marka excuse kuuma noqoneyso Arsenal will loose to a bottom team...of course it can happen as we're not like your team or Utd who need the referee to bail them out every time they're in a mess.

Do you honestly think the blatant offside goal that Saha scored on Tuesday would've stood had he scored against you lot or Utd at home? Moyes claims that Cesc should've been sent off for insulting the ref and the 4th official..Was he singing the ref's praises few months back when they were playing against Utd at home and as his team sat out for a counter attack in the dying seconds the referee blew the full time whistle and I remember him coming onto the pitch just To Sing The Ref's Praises and what do Terry or Rooney do week in & week out?

His bitterness was laughable and for the first time he's feeling the pressure of facing the sack as his team only managed to win once in their last 12 games so he was seeking an scape-goat after his team were pick-pocketed by you know who led by El Capitano...by far the best midfielder in the premier league and the captain of the greatest team London ever knew and now thanks to Moyes' childish accusations as usual the english media launched their typical which hunt against 'Foreign' player...this time it's Cesc and it's such a shame how openly xenophobic the english media is and they have the cheek to accuse the french and the germans of racism.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Waraa calaacalka nagala tag.. Chelsea wiligeed bee dhulka idinku jiidi jirtay and you managed to win one game after 6 years so stop making excuses on the reffs. Chelsea never gets calls and we will never cheat like Man U does. The only team in the EPL that gets 5 to 9 min extra time and is always when the game is ending a draw or they are loosing. Chelsea never gets that much of extra time.

Cesc is not better than Nasri this year and walaahi I would take Nasri over Cesc any day. Your team with out the little masri kid is nothing and you will see if he doesn't come back soon.

All I'm saying is, we had our bad times and now we are waking up. We could help Arsenal win this year if they take care of business because I really don't mine seeing Arsenal winning over Man U however, with 4 month to go and only behind 10pts, you never know what we could pull off looool...

I just want CL title this year!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Tuujiye;692714 wrote:
Ngonge, lool Lucas has never and will never play well against Chelsea. Players like him don't belong in the field with Essien and Anelka. Qashinka hadaan labada lugood u jari weyno waad arki doontaa...

Go back to the game in November, saaxib. Torres might have scored the goals but it was Lucas who ran that game. Wallahi waad iska hadasha. :D

Anyway, I have no doubt AT ALL that we will give you a good game on Sunday. We will certainly win the midfield battle (again) and, hopefully, if Suraez links up well with his team mates, we may even beat you. Torres is a massive loss for us but only when it comes to goal scoring. I'm hoping our new forward is going to see to that.

3-1 to LFC.

nuune   

^^ I am pretty much sure if the scoreline happens to be as you predicted, we will NEVER see Tuujiska around here, and I won't be able to bring him back.

But I have another prediction for Sunday, it is a win for Liverpool but the score would be a tight one, 3-2 to LFC , inshaaradaa ii sheegtey, sxb

Tuujiye   

Ajaaja Ngonge adiga TVgee wax ka fiirsataa kaalay horta? muxuu ka sameesan yahay? Dhoobaa? with lucas pic on it?

Waraa Lucas will not do anything this time trust me. Essien and Mikal in the middle with Anelka and Lampard are you kidding me? shaaftada aduunka aa ka dhaceyso dhexdaas waad ogtahay...

Nuune, inshaar ama ha inshaarin, I will see you after the game abaa.. adiga lee yaanan ku weyn..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune;692832 wrote:
^^ I am pretty much sure if the scoreline happens to be as you predicted, we will NEVER see
Tuujiska
around here, and I won't be able to bring him back.

But I have another prediction for Sunday, it is a win for Liverpool but the score would be a tight one, 3-2 to LFC , inshaaradaa ii sheegtey, sxb

Stuff & nonsense, Chelsea will take this, 4-2 ay naqahee inshallah

Chelsea hadday wax sheegayaan bal United ha noo qantaan..... this Torres transfer waxaa ka danbeeyey Arsene. meeluhu been been chelsea ku eedeynooyaa si aan asaga loo qabsan. koley suuqa saas aa ku jirto... loooool...

Man city and Chelsea are out of the way, Liverpool (minus Torres) and Yoonited have to come to Le Grove... The gunners are in prime position. by the time we are playing against Lifferbool and Yoonited, we have played BarcelonaH H&A hopefullywe have been beaten then and we are priming with confidence), won the Carling Cup and into the finals of FA Cup... Insha Allah.

Torres this Torres that, runtii hadduu cid wax u qabaanaayo Liverpool uu meel gaarsiin lahaa.

Cheers

BOB   

121946.jpg

Zu...We need this guy fit & firing against Utd and in the meantime we will badly miss him against Barca as I was looking forward to seeing him do his thing against them at the Emirates...So sad for him.

In second leg we will have him and Vermaelen back and I hope Cesc and Robin will enjoy a injury free run until then...as long as we can keep Nasri, Cesc and Robin injury free...we've got a great chance to beat any team especially at home...before we play against Utd we've got Newcastle (Tomorrow) Away, Wolves (Home), Stoke (Home), Sunderland (Home), West Brom (Away), Blackburn (Home), Blackpool (Away), Liverpool (Home), Bolton (Away), then Utd (Home)....Now you can argue they're all fairly winnable games but then again nothing is easy when it comes to Arsenal and also football is never predictable as we'll have the Curling Cup final and couple of F.A Cup games and depending if we make it past Barca at least two Champs league games in between but like I said earlier as long as we have fit Nasri, Cesc and Robin I am always confident of getting a result regardless of the opposition but it's a BIG IF.

PS. I told a friend of mine that if this Utd team win the league unbeaten then I will stop watching Premier league for good because there's no point in wasting my valuable time watching a rubbish team blatantly cheat their way to trophy after trophy every season thanks to corrupt officials and xenophobic media who launch a witch-hunt against any team who challenges them...just watch thebloody refs give them a helping hand as soon as they run into a decent team...Enough Rant.

Good Night.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

For the record...........

2007/2008

2008/2009

2009/2010 Part 1

2009/2010 Part 2

2010/2011

BOB   

Forget about Torres...Are you watching how Arsenal is destroying Newcastle? 0-4 at HT. Robin (2) Theo (1) and DJourou...all I want now is clean sheet and no injuries PLEASE.

Peace, Love & Unity.