Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

nuune   

Reer Chelsick iney isku hadlaan xataa ma ahan,

anyway, Roy Hodgson will be leaving Lpool, this is a breaking news, vote of confidence is happening right now.

Some people were saying Roy Keane from Ipswich may land in Lpool, but that is another disaster, so far, no manager is available to take this giant club's responsibility.

About Tevez , the man is greedy, all the time moaning about wage increases and so on, same thing he left United, and he is doing it at City now, that is the problem when the agents that govern him take all his wages except few percentages.

I heard Ronaldinho is wanted by Lpool, please don't bring this loser to Anfield

BOB   

nuune;680785 wrote:
Some people were saying Roy Keane from Ipswich may land in Lpool,

Nuune...You call yourself a Liverpool fan and would still entertain the thought of Roy Keane being Liverpool manager? Scousers would murder you if they'd heard you mention his name in the same breath their beloved Liverpool Football Club. (pity I don't know how to put a smiley...Grrrrrrr)

You calling Ronaldinho a LOSER but consider Lucas to be a world class player? waxaasi waa waxii ay reer waamuhu bilaawaha iskula dhici jireen.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^ Sxb anyone but Roy Hodgson, ninkan baa Lpool magaca ka diley, but still Lpool is not dead yet, others are struggling like Chelsick, and your beloved Notingham Forest smileys.gif

Teeda kale, kuwan isku sheegaya Arsenal, fagfagta naga joojiya ee hadaad wax isku heesaan bal titleka qaada, markaas ayaan wada hadleenaa, for the moment, Lpool ayaaba idin dhaanta, tabar waan hayaayee experience aawey baa idin heesata smileys.gif

BOB   

Liverpool will finish in top 4 mark my words and Arsenal...well, as usual without any TROPHY.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wigad   

I think lpool could use a playmaker like ronaldihno because god knows joe cole is not a play maker. If ronnie goes Lpool then they become my fav team in premiere league right now i like sunderland cause of gyan.

BOB   

So many games are postponed today thanks to the heavy snow in UK even Chelsea V Man Utd game is off tomorrow.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

Watched the ipswich leicester game, couldn't believe the amount of snow on the pitch, yet they carried on playing, good on them though!

If the pitch is playable should the games be going ahead?

Rain   

BOB;680893 wrote:
Liverpool will finish in top 4 mark my words
and Arsenal...well, as usual
without any TROPHY.

whoa! what a bold statement!

Oz   

Its half time in Manchester and Citeh are loosing by 2 goals to nil to Everton. Citeh would go top of the table by winning this game since its the only top side who have played on the weekend. They have some hard labour to do in the second half, thou Everton aren't giving in that easy. Their defense is strong and Citeh seem to push more. For the neutral fans this match is full on. LOL...feel sorry for the fans in the stadium, the temprature is minus 6 celcius.

Ps: Hope Everton wins

Oz   

Everton deserved the win, full credit to them.They surely fought for the 3 points, Citeh got a goal back but it wasn't enough LOL..

Ps: Bring on the Gunners on the 27th, Drogba will be there at emirates doing what he does best. :D

BOB   

Drogba might/might not score but I guarantee you...We'll keep the points this time.:P

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^Huahauahauahauahahhaha!!! ZU!!! I wish I could watch games with you sxb!

Arsenal will face a healthy Chelsea team sxb...

Wareer Badanaa!!!