Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

in a sport where 'apparently' anything can happen...its painful how predictable Arsenal playing against Man Utd is...eternally destined to play the same game over and over again with the same result...Man Utd players being bullies and Arsenal players being wimps.

I hate to admit it but Evra is right...these bunch of players are girls with no heart...no wonder Arsenal hasn't won anything for 5 years and they won't win nothing as long as these clowns respresent the club and that includes the so-called manager.

Oz   

^^^ I do agree with some.

Bob your squad hasn't developed and matured. I have seen nothing this year to suggest they have. In fact, I think they have probably regressed. Apart from Wilshere and Nasri, who has improved? Have they addressed defensive frailities? Defence at set pieces? Have they been hungrier when not in posssession. The answer is none, no, no, and no. Pretty bloody disappointing.

Vamaelen, RVP and Fabregas has not helped. But we (Chelsea) have lost Essien, Lampard, Terry, Alex and half our squad in transfers at the start of the season. Man U have had their injuries, Man City will lose Tevez by the looks, and have other injured. It is part of football.

I can also catergorically state that winning the Carling Cup will not appease gunners concerns. It would be an achievement, and might instill some confidence and belief in the squad, but really, it would just be papering over very big cracks, between they have to win it first. LOL

NGONGE   

Bob,

Arsenal played well last night and the goal was almost a fluke. Of course, there was no chance in hell that they would win but the game was much closer than previous (recent) encounters. There was even signs of solidity about the team and the young goalkeeper is a bonus. Have faith warya.

Oz   

Video of the legendary dutch Johan cruyf, absolutely stunning to watch. the back ground song makes it even Whoa! :D

Oz   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGfP1ggSSva2oh_hmR6ac

ManYoo, are without a win at Stamford Bridge since 2002, and I doubt that will change on Sunday. I'd imagine Ferguson will be 100% guaranteed to play his game-killing 4 - 5 - 1 again, and probably the same XI that played Gunners.

Ps; I'd rather see $helsea go down with a bang than a whimper, I think this is where ManYoo's unbeaten run finally comes to an end.

BOB   

BOB;679809 wrote:
in a sport where 'apparently' anything can happen...its painful how predictable Arsenal playing against Man Utd is...eternally destined to play the same game over and over again with the same result...Man Utd players being bullies and Arsenal players being wimps.

I hate to admit it but Evra is right...these bunch of players are girls with no heart...no wonder Arsenal hasn't won anything for 5 years and they won't win nothing as long as these clowns respresent the club and that includes the so-called manager.

OZ...I don't buy this maturity nonsense that Arsene Wenger and the british media are on, Arsenal can't win nothing and can't beat the so-called 'big boys' simply because they're not good enough and their manager's tactics when it comes to big games are as predictable as a house on fire...Man Utd were utterly rubbish but what does it say about Arsenal and Arsene Wenger when every rubbish player like Park, Anderson and Fletcher have a great game against your team every time they play against you?

Alex Ferguson figured out how to beat Arsenal...don't allow them time to play their useless pretty side-ways passes, don't give an inch of space to their creative players and give all the space in the world to Song only for him to give it back to Man Utd and when you're attacking...attack from Clichy's side...because one, he's useless and two Arshavin is too bloody lazy to track back and you'll have a field day against them...that has been the tactics used by Man Utd and Chelsea and we all know how well that has worked.

Arsene Wenger claims that he gave Song the freedom to venture forward to create space in the middle since Arsenal can ONLY attack from the middle...now are you telling me the other managers are stubidh to figure this out and what's your plan B once that fails? NONE...that's why Arsenal players panic and run out of ideas everytime they go behind against the big boy simply because they don't know how to deal that setback because their so-called manager is clueless himself which is why they loose focus and once panic sets in...as a human being all your rational thinking goes out of the window...like I said these bunch of players WILL NEVER learn simply because they don't have a good manager who is smart enough to do his home work on his opponents...Arsene Wenger always said that he doesn't worry about what the other teams do...how stubidh is that statement? even Barcelona as good as they are cannot say that which is why all the teams in the world know Arsenal's weakness but Arsene Wenger knows nothing about any team because he doesn't try to study and find out what their weaknesses are and how to neuralise their strength.

Alex Ferguson knows he can and will beat Arsenal as long as he plays Park, Fletcher and Anderson and one last thing...teams these days don't even need to have an absolutely gream game to beat Arsenal both at home and away...now whose fault is that?

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

I MISS THOSE DAYS

Peace, Love & Unity.

I agree with you assessment but to be honest the game was tighter than you make it. Certainly some of these kids have matured and it was the first time in the last few years where we had a really good chance to beat Man U.

In this season, while Chelsea and Man U went backwards, we moved forward in most of departments only the left side have regressed.

Clichy has the tendency to switch off in the big games and Gibbs gets injured before every big game. I can recall the last few big games, Drogba, Nani, Park, Rooney have all scored thanks to Clichy day dreaming rather than defending. Other fellas who are known for their errors in the big games are Denislon and Almunia, both have become squad players this season which is where they belong.

However the deficiencies in left side of defence have not been addressed and whose fault is that? well it is the managers at the end of the day. What makes me angry is he comes out and says no new players in January. I’m sure when we lose against Chelsea in couple of weeks’ time. The manager will reconsider and address the left side defensive frailties.

Cheers

Tuujiye   

Waraa reer Arsenal, calaacalka naga dhaafa!... We all know Arsenal days being a top team is numbered hahahaha... Wanger ha barkado lacagta uu rabo in uu dhaqaaleesto.. I hope he gets more french players...

Iensta Might come to Man City now and when that happens, City should be our number one rivals lool They will be the team to beat for us. I hope they loose Tavez too...

I hate Man U!!! please! don't start Ramirez yaaqee! that qashin player is killing us! boy was I wrong about him... This guy is a Liverpool player yaaqee yaa Lucas ugeeya...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Tuujiye, Chelsea has been lacking real a midfielder since August this year. Essein and Mikel are both defensive midfielders and Ramires doesn't count. They sold Deco and Joe Cole and got the Yuhuudi dude that broke one of his legs. Qashiimin dheh! Hopefully, Lampard will help them out this weekend.

Tuujiye   

War we need that old cadaan guy man... He was a key player lool I never knew he was that important to us. I hope he starts Anilka, Drogba and Malouda together up front and Mikel,Essien and Lampard in the middle and please bench Ferreira....

Zack sxb Chelsea start loosing when we lost Roy... The old man was the root of our attack man.... we have some solid kids on the bench who are dying to get some playing time but we all know old Carlos lool

We could beat Man U with one striker sxb I'm not worried about them Sunderland is a tougher team for us than Man U lool but I just hope we start winning again lool..We need this game!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Zu

We'll never play against a weaker Man Utd side in a long long time and yet we've failed to create even one single chance against them whilst they had numerous chances against us...Nani twice and Rooney Twice...the pen and the one he tried to chip!

I truly believe Arsene Wenger is out of his depth and as much I hate to say this...Red Nose would win everything with our current team because he's good at organisation, he's not tactician but he knows how to organise his team and they always rise to the occasion against the so-called big boys that's why they dominated the league for so long.

The Arsenal set up is completely wrong...I truly admire Wenger's philosophy but unfortunately it's wrong for the premier league, do you think the Invincibles would've won anything if they were as soft as these guys? We had Vieira & Keown who were as nasty and bullies as they come then there were Ashley Cole & Lauren who were not only talented footballers but also had a nasty streak about them and Ray Parlour & Ljunberg were as rock solid as you could find and even the great Bergkamp used to dish out the routine elbows and nasty stamps whenever he felt his marker was taking liberty...my point is if you want to win the premier league you need to be able to combine the beauty & the beast like we used to otherwise soon the Sp*ds will overtake us.

I think several first team players are not even fit to wear the jersey never mind being starters...Song, Clichy, Denilson, Almunia, Diaby, Squillaci should all be told to bugger off but Arsene will never do that simply because he thinks they're all great.

Peace, Love & Unity.