Oz   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Spurs, please give us a point.

you don't need to beg them, we will get the 3 points
smile.gif
LOL nuune :D:D:D

Am happy with the DRAW with Newcastle.

Looking at bits of the Newcastle game, the Chelsea players seemed to rushed and not calm enough after the early goal conceded, and thats been the case for the last few games where we struggled to score. I think we need to be more mature and confident and actually build up and open up defenses probably rather then rushing things and just taking shots from everywhere, which wont get us the goals to win matches.

Luckily we got Everton at home next, so we should win that. Otherwise, I will start to really doubt our title chances.

NGONGE   

^^ Just goes to prove my argument about the depths of squads this year. Chelsea struggled because they have no Ballack, Lampard or Essian in the middle of that field. Spurs thrived because they replaced an injured Kabul with a speedy Bassong and VDV with Defoe.

We played well. I'm not too disappointed with this defeat.

N.O.R.F   

It was disappointing because it should have 3-0 before they scored. Torres just didnØŒt want to shoot. Maxi played well apart from messing up that one on one and Lucas did well as well. Meireles was awesome. Class player. Influenced the game more than SG usually does. Good with Lucas and Maxi. Ngog was crap and should have been replaced by the stronger pacier Babel.

Oz   

It was Aaron Lennon, It's honestly the only time they've gone away from home this season and had a go, I don't think they should complain about that. :D They did really well first half.

I still think WOY is on "cautious mode" He should have carried on going for it in the last 25 minutes or so. Once he took a striker off for a left-back, he tried to settle on the draw.

( Feel for Liverpool, was nothing in that game, cruel way to lose!)

NGONGE   

^^ Ngog played well warya. He held the ball up well and chased lost causes all night. It was just one of those games. Played well and lost. I'm not blaming anyone.

BOB   

Carragher's injury cost Liverpool the game which of course was very unlucky!

You guys seem to forget that Liverpool should've had a penalty when their left back took Kuyt out and as usual the referee chose to be linient towards the home team, the same way he handed Defoe that SOFT free kick which eventually led to their penalty!

Norf I thought Lucas had a rubbish game...I honestly did and he made the most vital mistake of the game which could be argued cost you guys the game...remember when he led Modric get past him so easily and didn't even bother to chase him back? He reminded me of a certain Arsenal player who wears number 15! :D

Roy Hodgson was too cautious...and I thought Maxi should've been subbed and even Kuyt who clearly was not match fit and faded in the end.

Tottenham are the flavour of the month and Bale and Redknapp are considered to be the holy grail by the british media which is all good for us (Gooners) because I only know too well where that road leads to the minute Spur's dream run comes to an end.

Chelsea should win this title and I still think they will simply because they're far better team than all these pretenders.

PS. NGONGE Bassong got those tackles in simply because El Nino wasn't as sharp as he usually is in/around the 18 area otherwise we all know fit and confident Toress would've had a field day against a rubbish Spurs defense...I don't rate Bassong or Kaboul and Defoe did not do nothing apart from scoring an offside goal...are you Spurs fan in disguise? Naga Daa Dee. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ You're only doing this to annoy me. :D

Lucas was actually Man Of The Match, saaxib. He was BY FAR the best player on that pitch.

Torres was fine. He just could not beat Bassong for pace. As for your not rating them, it is these same guys that beat you at home after being two goals down. Dee naga daa. :D

BOB   

Ngonge,

I knew you'd go there and you know what? you're right...they beat us after being 2-0 up, however, beating Arsenal has become easier than beating Wolves or Hammers these days as Baggies and Magpies have already proven that but does that mean they're more world class than Arsenal? Naga Daa dee. :D

I honestly thought Lucas had a stinker and I'm not saying that to annoy you..these days waxaad noqotay ciyaalka xaafada which is why I tend to agree with you compared to this glory hunter, ex-gooner clown called Tuujiye :D ...waar ninku Arsenal fan buu ahaan jiray...sheekadiisoo dhan baan soo helay...ignore whatever he says because tomorrow waxaad arki doontaa isagoo ku leh Man City fan baan weligey ahaan jiray. :D

Benitez maad kooxda iiga qabataan... :D I hope we qualify for next year's champions league...I'm serious. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

I have missed alot gents...been busy with work and school.

From the very painful and disappointing loss to the friggin sp&^#$ds to the wining @ the villa and progressing into the Carling Cup semis.

I hasn't been the best of months for the gunners. nasiib waxaa ah inay Chelsea and manU ay ka taalo labadoodaba oo ay nala qabaan.

I will take time to contribute alot to this section inthe next few weeks insha Allah. lets rock and roll.

Bloody unpredictable gunners! Common let's win this year!

BOB   

Thank God November is finally over...Yeahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Now watch how we're going to trounce Fulham tomorrow with their despicable of a man and coach...I hate that guy. :D

I hope Wenger plays Van Persie behind Chamakh just like he did with Bendner against Wigan and start with Song, Jackie in the middle with Arshavin and Nasri on the wings in a 4-4-1-1 instead of 4-3-3 which I think doesn't suit Arsenal when Cesc isn't available and let's see if Fulham can deal with the clever movement of Robin in the hole just behind Chamakh because you can bet with your last penny that Hughes will expect Angelaar to handle Chamakh's threat in the air but can he handle him on the ground when he has Nasri, Arshavin and Robin feeding him? I don't care what you say but I'm expecting no less than a comfortable 3 points against a team that hasn't even picked up one single point in the entire month of November! :D

Arsene...if you fail to motivate your players to beat a team with a dire form and you're out thought, our smarted and out foxed by Hughes like he usually does than be the honourable thing and RESIGN. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Yeah BOB. hopefully Chamack and V Persie will play together today. am predicting an easy won for us and Chelsea will find hard to beat everton and Since Manu are not playing for a while we will be on top for little while.

Cheers