Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here...What did Spurs do or Harry Redknapp? His subs did not by any means change the out come of the match...Arsenal stopped playing and Arsene Wenger got his subsitutions completely wrong.

We gifted them 3 points and if anybody says otherwise...I'm sorry but he or she's lying...I haven't got the patience to go into details but like I always knew this current Arsenal team can't win nothing even if their live depended on it.

PS. Chelsea are currently losing to Birmingham...but I believe they would win this match because I can't see Birmingham keeping a clean sheet.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Bobow, Arsenal just don't know how to kill teams off. You're 2-0 up so why keep going at 100 miles an hour? Why play like it's still 0-0? Keep the ball. Slow the game down. Break it up. Play for free kicks. Play on the counter. Standard stuff.

BOB   

I know that Bro which is why I always say this Arsenal team will never win nothing meaningful simply because they're too Naive.

PS. Chelsea just lost which makes our loss that much bitter.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

lool what week this is..

I knew chelsea was going to lose this game when I saw how loose our midfield was. I don't like Rameres and I think Zuri should have started the game. Last time chelsea lost to Birmingham was 39 years ago lool... I'm glad chelsea is having their share of problems now and not at teh end lool..

Arsenal iyo Haatu, what happen? lool

Haatu waan kuu sheegay oo ku idhi war alalaaska dib u dhigo! aaway bob iyo ZU, ninkaan xeradiina digriga maad geesaan oo cashar usoo dhigtaan? usheega in buraanburka dhaco meherka kabacdi!!..shiidh!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

Song, Song, Song. When is he going to learn that he is a defensive midfielder not an attack mid? I blame him for starters. Next I blame Chamakh for not finishing his chances. Then I blame the whole team for playing like its a kickabout in the park.

Tuu-Tuujiye, odoyaashiina mar dhow pensions-koodii bey qaadan doonaan ee maxaa sameeni doontiin?

Oz, yeah Alex was available, but only after delaying his operation.

To say 'if only' is hidden shirk so I leave it as that.

Polanyi   

^^ The experienced Arsenal teams of the past would have finished the game off and probably got four. When will Arsene and his fickle cheerleaders realise that they can't win the league with third rate french defenders and teenagers? :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by BOB:

NGONGE,

I've heard that he was your captain for several years and won few First Division titles with you lot and he's considered a legend in Scouse land...If his knowledge of the game is that rubbish...imagine how he was as a player! NGONGE naga daa dee
:D

Mark Lawrence is by far the better analyst and far more honest and fairer than him and you can tell how much he's hurting every time Liverpool looses and yet still gives credit to the other team and that's how it should be.

Did you watch Roy Hodgson's interview after the stoke game? He was clearly angry at the way Stoke played and he stopped short of saying 'These buggers play rugby and not football'!
:D

PS. Norf...it's not ONLY you who hates Stoke bro...we all hate them but people laughed when Arsene Wenger criticised their style of play and they said he's a sore loser and what not...did you see how Huth targeted Reina in every set piece and the incompotent referee and his drunkard linesmen never spotted it?

Peace, Love & Unity.

In their day, both were great players for Liverpool but, today, you will struggle to find a single Liverpool fan who will agree with anything they or Redknapp Jnr says. :D

As for Wenger being a sore loser. Dee he is. He complains about the Wolves and Stoke tackles but makes excuses when Wiltshire or Fiberglass make ugly challanges. Dee naga daa.

Tuujiye   

Norf loool war nin yahoo the kids was good when he played for banfica but he is having hard time with the english style and the physical game.. I don't even know why he is getting more playing time than the Russian!

Haatu, we go season by season bro lol I'm focus only in this season.. Even when we rebuild, we will be better than Arsenal!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Ray Wilkins provided that much needed role of link between the players and the manager.

The man they could talk to and get on with, who in turn can relate their feelings back to Ancelotti. The role Brian Kidd did so well at Manyoo.

Sacking him(which it was, or otherwise there would be no legal action) was a terrible error in judgement, it wasn't the decision of the manager. Looks like the players are responding to it too.............

Tuujiye   

^ I agree saaxiib.. I think the Manager shot him self on the foot.. Nacaska! what ever happened between them, happened at a bad time but I hope the player stay focused and do their job..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Oz:

Ray Wilkins provided that much needed role of link between the players and the manager.

The man they could talk to and get on with, who in turn can relate their feelings back to Ancelotti. The role Brian Kidd did so well at Manyoo.

Sacking him(which it was, or otherwise there would be no legal action) was a terrible error in judgement, it wasn't the decision of the manager. Looks like the players are responding to it too.............

Yet when Brain Kid left United he never reached the same heights. In fact, they used to say the same thing about Steve Clark and Mourinho but Clark struggled (alongside Zola) when at West Ham. Kid, Graham Rix and even our very own Sammy Lee struggled when they left thier original managers. This, if anything, proves that it is really the managers and not their assistants that make those teams win. Chelsea shall recover once Essian and Lampard return. Their problem right now is with injuries not missing assistant coaches.

Arsenal's is all about ball winners. Yet some of their fans will still blame the poor goalkeepers, even when Fabianski has been one of the most consistent in the league this season.

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal needed Lucas dhe heh (I would agree).

Oz, Chelsea are going through their bad patch. November was usually when Liverpool fell to bits.