Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal will be top or joint top on Sat evening. Chelsea will lose or draw vs Brum and Arsenal will score 3 past Spurs.

We will struggle vs West Ham.

nuune   

^^ Adigu balaayaad sheegtaa ee naga daa, and that gerard is out for 4 weeks missing all the curicial games, aah, Lucas is there so no worries :D

Oz   

alexchelseatraining20100929_412x232.jpg

Chelsea have announced that Alex will delay surgery on his knee to feature against Birmingham on Saturday, while John Terry could be available for Tuesday's Champions League game against MSK Zilina.

Now am confident!! phew,

N.O.R.F   

LoL Nuune. Sideway passes looma baahna.

Meireles will go in the middle as Kuyt is back. Maybe Babel will get a chance.

Oz, the game at Brum is huge for Chelsea.

Haatu   

I predict Arsenal to beat the Fakers (aka Spurs) 3:1. Anything less and I'll be disappointed. If they win this game, they'll be on top coz Chelski are going to lose. :D

Alex, Terry, Essien(?) all injured. Can it get any better? It's about time Chelsea developed its youth. These old boys don't have another season in them.

Liverpool, qashin as usual.

Tuu-tuujiye, magaaladeyda faraha ka qaad you sore looser.

Haatu   

^ Their recent bad form baan ka xanaaqay. I would actually prefer Liverpool to the Fakers & Citeh but unfortunately you have an ido!t for a manager. Honestly though, the top four is boring without Liverpool. You need to stop spending huge amounts on crap players and start developing the youth. That's the way forward nowadays ;)

N.O.R.F   

Actually, Arsenal, even with not winning anything for a while, are the best placed in terms of youth and finance. Hope Wenger gets it right this year (with some luck). I still think you need a quality keeper.

The situation is depressing.

Haatu   

^ Talk about it. Anaaba mararka qaar u naxaa. A potential Leeds United sadly. But Ngonge will never admit that there's anything wrong :D

Tuujiye   

Haatu, nin yahoo alalaaskaan hordhaca ah laguma yaqaano reer Arsenal ee ofside ha galin lool.. marka kiliya oo warkiina la maqo waa marka aad reysaan ee bax aashuunka ku aadaam...

Essien has a red Card qashin yahoo and yes you are right we do need to give the young guys some playing time.

Haatu, to win in this league, you have to win the games that you should be winning. Sunderland qaati ayaad ku bareejeeseen oo wee idin jiidi lahaayeen laakiin you should go and look at the teams that u losing to lool.. You have no solid striker and the worse keepers in the league lol come on man...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Tuujiye sxbow where have you been sxb! How is everything going.

Haatu, Alex is playing Whatchutalkingabout

Norf, I sometimes ask myself if you are a genuine LFC fan. :D

N.O.R.F   

LoooooooooooooooL

What a game. What a game. What a game. Thats why we love the Prem

Sorry Arsenal fans LoooooL

Blame Song the baffoon. Haven't seen a player have two completely different halves loool

Oz   

Originally posted by Oz:

2.0 up 33 mins, Who said Spurs have the depth.
:D

Should EDIT this. :D:D I was totally wrong here.