Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

NGONGE   

So far so good. Great goal by Torres. War we may win the league at this rate. :D (or may lose the game in the second half). :D

nuune   

:D so far the predctions are looking good, Rovers are murdering Newcastle, and Everton Bolton are nil nil, expect Everton win.

For now, at this stage LIVE, Liverpool are sitting at 5th place.

lool@win the league, war aamu, hanaga sheeg-sheegin

nuune   

Disaster started when Roy introduced Shelvey, he wasn't bad in his final touch though at da dying minute :D

That Bolton scored late goal, and Rovers won

PS: The table is as it was earlier today, nothing changed for Lpool

^^^ Ooopps!

I haven't watched today's games - but recorded them so I can't say much about the games.

am glad we are back on winning ways. now Everton and Hope Chelsea and Man U drop points!

As for Liverpool...I don't have to say anything, you lots are doing great job of hating your own team and manager! :D

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

After 3 straight wins I'll take the draw. Didn't see any games. Whats all the hype about the Manc derby? Never was and never will be a big game.

LOZ welcome back lol

Oz   

Nuune, since your arrival to sports section I knew LFC would loose or draw the coming fixtures :D:D .

NG, was in the mood until that equaliser went through. :D:D stay at 9th spot for now.

LOZ will come to SOL now and then to defend his youth team and MrBean(Wenger). but BOB is wondering whats going, he will give it till early January to see if the team is gonna be on a winning mood otherwise he'll just wrap this season and come back 2011/2012 LOL.

Back to four points lead can't get better than this, but it also came with a red card and that hurts.

Norf, I said if you guys keep this winning then you might end up in 4th or 5th otherwise top 10 is your goal.

In the case of the derby match it was terrible,considering it was hyped up before hand by the Sky. Two bloody London buses parked makes a boring game. :D

k960514.jpg

NGONGE   

^^ Your next three games are going to prove if you'll be champions or not (Sunderland, Birmingham and Newcastle). OOoooh!

Norf, the team started well but looked a bit tired. They picked it up in the last five minutes but no goals. Stoke next! :D

So far, no team looks good enough to run away with it (even if Chelsea are four points ahead of others). This is going to be a funny season.

nuune   

Do I see LOZ after arbaciima yawman in the wilderness, waryaa the Lpool camp here always show up whether winning or losing :D

Oz, :D

The title is WIDE open like Yixaas afkiisa sxbayaal, and Liverpoolna cidna kama xigto iney qaado :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Oh no! Both Nuune and Ngonge are confident again. Does that mean Rafa waa ilaawey? heh

Waar bal yara suga.

Stoke game is a BIG one.

Oz   

^^^ :D:D are they talking about winning the PL. :confused:

Hodgson still thinks his at Fulham, probably suprised when LFC gets a goal, he hangs on to it for dear life....I can't imagine hodgson managing LFC next year!!! After the Chelsea result and performance, this was a great chance to stride forward and really establish a genuine contender for the top 4. I thought Hodgson was starting to realise that sitting back and trying to soak up pressure isn't what they're good at. It simply doesn't work.

NG: mind you WOY will use the same tactics against Stoke, Hammers, Spurs and the rest of the coming fixtures. :D:D As for Chelsea - we do put these middle table teams in their place.