Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

MZanzi   

looool in aad tihiin umad loosers ah waxaa lagu garanayaa sida aad u alalaaseysaan bacdal a one win lool..

A sore loser who disgraces all chelsea fans at large. :D:D:D:D:D

Oz   

I blame ancelloti for the loss at Anfield, simply for not playing drogba and essien.

Well it was at Anfield, getting anything from Anfield is a bonus.

We have finished this long list of hard fixtures, and now we look forward to some easier games, while UTD go to City in mid week, we can hopefully regain that 5 point gap.

Great result for scouser boys. too bad that Roy went defensive in the second half, the first 45 showed clearly what a motivated LFC side can do when they attack. Chelsea looked lost, our midfield was in shutters and Torres was back to his unstoppable best, hopefully he continues with this form. Lucas had his best game in red and could form a useful partnership with Meireles. if they're given an extended run together in the side, then Gerrard is free to join Torres, Kuyt and Maxi/Cole in attack, if Reina can continue the superb form he showed after the break then the team can concentrate on pressuring the opposing defence because they know they're safe at the back...

Key now is to repeat the dose this week at Wigan and Stoke, otherwise Sunday win would mean nothing...

PS...Thought Kelly was excellent, too bad he'll probably sit when Johnson is fit...

NGONGE   

^^ Ancelloti had no choice (Drogba had a fever and Essian was injured). :D

Now tell me that your squad is big enough to cope with such losses.

Oz   

Are you saying Chelsea are in trouble that they can't cope? Warka cadey duqa! :D

Ps: that was a pinch, it won't make a dent in chelsea's title hopes.

NGONGE   

^^ I know. :D

I'm just showing you that I was correct about the size of Chelsea's squad. It is not as 'big' as Norf (and you) were saying. The replacements are not as effective.

NGONGE   

^^ Not one match but the performances of late. Blackburn and Liverpool. You have Fulham next. Can a midfield of Zirkhof, Ramierz and Obi-Mi do it against your London rivals?

Oz   

We did it against a much better side (spartak Moscow). I don't know where you are going with this. You cannot judge your analysis based on one match sxb!! We are missing two main players and they play in the same position. we have remires whose not that bad, he needs alot of games.

Ps: drogba could start the match against LFC. I know if he did start LFC would've parked the bus from the start. and now his been diagnosed of malaria. Hopefully he recovers asap.

NGONGE   

^^ It wasn't one match though (I gave you two examples). Spartak Moscow is a European game (different styles apply).

You are missing more than two main players. Still, the point I was making is that the replacements are not as effective (unlike in the case of Spurs).

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You are missing more than two main players. Still, the point I was making is that the replacements are not as effective (unlike in the case of Spurs).

Wakaa lol

Spurs got hammered by Bolton (who we beat). Chelsea were simply caught cold. Palacios and the brazilian both squad member were subbed as they couldn't cope. Gallas and Kaboul were crap.

You only probably saw the highlights badow waaxid.

NGONGE   

^^ Not the point. Gallas and Kaboul played against Inter Milan and WON. Palacios also did. Horta bahasha ma dhaawata, saaxib? It was virtually the same team (and it's not even the first team).

Spur's subs are of SIMILAR quality to the main team, Chelsea's are NOT. Wax fahan.

Haatu   

Some minor setbacks but the Gunners are still viable contenders. This year we will win a trophy, even if it's the League Cup IA.

One win and suddenly Liverpoolians are gonna claim they're gonna win everything. :D

Tuujiska, even when your team gets silenced, Arsenal fans makaa nabad galaan.

Oz   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not one match but the performances of late. Blackburn and Liverpool. You have Fulham next. Can a midfield of Zirkhof, Ramierz and Obi-Mi do it against your London rivals?

Oh.. Now I get it, You are telling us Chelsea's subs are on the same par as spurs first 11. On the other hand Chelsea's first 11 are world class, Spurs aren't world class.

Okay agreed :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ I suppose you can spin it that way if you must. :D

(as long as we're in agreement).

P.S.

Look at the Arsenal fan showing his face five days late. :D

nuune   

^^ iska daa HAATUU, he is undercover Liverpool supporter(I know for sure), Islington uu daganyahay and he thinks he has some Arsenal blood with him automatically :D

PS: Th Spurs Sunderland draw is good for Liverpool, and Newcastle & Bolton will lose as as well, 5th place is guaranteed today, by next week, we will chase the title :D