Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Torres has been playing rubbish badowyahow :D

Lucas hasn't been playing well for the past year. Only in the last 3 or 4 games. The pundits you say are rubbish but you have used their opinions previously to push your stance. Aar dee naga daa :D

NGONGE   

^^ Which ones have I used? War don't mistake quoting a Wenger, Fergie or Ancelloti to the usual nonsense you listen to. As for Torres, so kumaan odhan kubbada maba dhaawatid. :D

Against Arsenal he only came on in the last fifteen minutes (so that game does not count).

He scored against West Brom.

He was involved in both goals against United.

Against Sunderland, his quick thinking allowed Kuyt to score and his cross resulted in the second goal.

He got injured against Blackpool.

He had a couple of chances against Everton.

He scored against Blackburn.

He let Lucas's pass go through his legs for Maxi to score the winning goal against Bolton.

He scored two against Chelsea.

But you and your precious pundits still think he's been playing rubbish. :D

N.O.R.F   

Ah, you only see the good side. You don't notice the poor touches, the indicisiveness or even his loss of pace. He even admitted himself he has been playing poorly (see post match interview). Bahasha ma daawattid baan idhi :D

N.O.R.F   

You know what I mean. Against Bolton he had a poor game apart from the assist (he didn't let it go through his legs (that would called a dummy :D ) he flicked it on and it luckily went through Cahill's legs) . Just like someone who hasn't kicked a ball in his life you only saw the assist (and you think it was a dummy :D )

nuune   

Oz & Zu yaa arkey :D

PS: Liverpool are within reach of top spot, with 15 points now, and 6th place :D (yes they are in 9th position but with goal difference that makes them in 6th place).

Crucial matches to come that can make Liverpool steal the show of top spot:

- Chelsea - Fulham, Chelsick will lose

- Manchester City - Manchester United, City & United will draw

- Wolves - Arsenal, another draw, or possible arsenal lose

- Everton - Bolton Wanderers, Bolton will lose to Everton at home

- Newcastle United - Blackburn Rovers, Rovers will hammer Newcastle.

- Spurs - Sunderland, it will end draw, nil-nil

- Wigan Athletic - Liverpool, The Reds will snatch late 3 goals at the DW Stadium.

This will make Liverpool go into 5th place, just 7 points from top spot.

and to prove that Liverpool can go top place is this:

Liverpool games till 29 December:

Wigan v Liverpool

Stoke City v Liverpool

Liverpool v West Ham United

Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

Liverpool v Aston Villa

Newcastle United v Liverpool

Liverpool v Fulham

Blackpool v Liverpool

Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers

That makes Liverpool's total points 40 points minus some draws, already deducted Fulham & Spurs draws, so 40 clear points :D

Now, aawey Norf, see you in Dubai waryee late December and we gona watch the Botlon Liverpool together

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

You know what I mean. Against Bolton he had a poor game apart from the assist (he didn't let it go through his legs (that would called a dummy
:D
) he flicked it on and it luckily went through Cahill's legs) . Just like someone who hasn't kicked a ball in his life you only saw the assist (and you think it was a dummy
:D
)

I know what you mean but I also know that you watch football with your heart (ALL THE BLOODY TIME). Yes, Torres has not played as well as he can but he played well enough.

With you, it is the same problem all the time. You look at the player and not the entire game (it's the problem we had with Lucas, now it's Torres). :D

Torres has been trying to play to his best and when the team supplied him with the service, he most times than not made use of that service (as the list above showed you).

Who will you attack tomorrow? Reina when he lets in a few goals because his defence has not beeing playing well? Dee naga daa.

Nuune YNWA. :D

N.O.R.F   

Nuune, iskeen saxib. I'll show you the best place to watch football in UAE. I wathced a game or two there with Ngonge and he wasn't watching the game :D

Ngonge, even when you consider the other players not playing for him, he has had a poor start to the season.

Anyway, where the Arsenal fans? :D

nuune   

:D lol@YNWA, war I don't have time to go there, I made my own cruel facts, tell that Norf, he has being saying LUCAAS was bad for the past seasons, and now he is praising the guy(only when he watched the last 3 games :D )

NORF, wa tahay sxb, lets prove NGONGE wrong, about TORRES and not LUCAS :D

NGONGE   

Norf, forget the Arsenal fans ninyaho. We pick on those poor guys every year. :D

This is the one who has to be a man of his words.

J league 2 Chelsea 0 :D

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Waraa Airka noogaga baxa! koox Lucas kabtan u yahay baad ka sheekeyneesaan..wale wax indhaha laga qabsado oo wili faraha dhagaha laga gashto bee Liverpool istaahilaan... kooxdaan in the J league loo gudbiyo bee aheed mar hore... Tacbaan!

Norf, if Lucas does better than last year, I'll never say anything abut liverpool... kaas A&T oo kooyo ku ciyaaraayo baa ka fiican!...

I still can't belive he is Brazilian walaahi...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^^ looool in aad tihiin umad loosers ah waxaa lagu garanayaa sida aad u alalaaseysaan bacdal a one win lool.. One game and still 10th place... Koox ma heysataan and a coach.. Torres baa idin fakiye and Pepe iyo birihiisa goosha lool...

Chelsea fans waa Winners guys win or lose, we will be here..Laakiin Liverpool markii idinka la idinka raayo, qirta in aad tihiin team qashin ah lol....Anaga qashin nooguma yeeri kartaan because we are on top of everyone else lol...

Nuune, geerisheytaadi bax iskaga laabo nin yahoo.. Weersha maa tahay kaalay? see ku aragtaa kor? Lucas ayaa dhexda kuu haayo taas ma hilmaamtay lol.... Emailkaadana nadiifi qamaam yahoo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ :D neeftii aaba kugu dhagtey, NGONGE is asking you to back up your word in that quote of yours, just in case you forgot, you are only ahead of 7 points only :D

waa nadiifiyey inboxka see camal, Nadiifa gabadh la dhaho aaba i xasuusisey in 1985kii.

nuune   

^^ :D war Tuujiska waa madax adagyahay, I remember I used to beat him in Quran competition, and yet he used to say waa kaa cod fiicnaa ee igama aadan badin :D