Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Oz   

^^^ What a nerve wrecking experience for Blackpool fans near the end. :D maybe the red card was a tad harsh, but the second red was totally deserved, a reckless tackle and he should be ashamed of that. Credit to WBA and they just about nicked a point in the end but it was not to be.

A good match to watch for the neutral.

PS: WBA managed to cope better with the conditions.

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

Nani's Goal what do you think lads. Nani = The most dispicable player on the planet. He is honestly surpassing ladyboy Ronaldo with his cringeworthy diving, rolling about and general cheating.

Come on now OZ...give the guy a break...he didn't dive...it was a balatant penalty and the ref got it wrong but his goal was as legit as there ever was one.

Blame Gomes who was trying to cheat when he tried to take the 'free kick' at least 5 metres from where Nani handled the ball but got mugged himself...Loved it. :D

Nani will torment any right back/ left back this season and as I've told a Utd fan...Ronaldo's departure was the best thing that has happened to him and he's playing like it.

Chelsea were lucky at Blackburn but I reckon their luck will run out at Anfiled....Come on Bluffypool...Mighty Red Buggers :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

For Your Own Pleasure Mr Zu.

To be honest with you I'm not expecting anything from our team this year and I don't think they have what it takes to win the league and Arsene doesn't rate the Carling Cup and The F.A Cup the only two cups that we're realistically capable of winning. :confused:

We're still couple of players short of the level we should be in order for us to win the Premier league and WE MUST have Cesc fit and firing in all the crucial games because I don't know about you but for me he's to our current squad what Henry was to the team the last few years of his reign as the undisputed king of the premier league and I'm delighted for both Nasri and Theo I think we're beginning to see the coming of age of these two and long may it continue and last but not least I am chuffed for Marouane and I'm more than happy to admit that he made me forget about my favourite Gooner in Robin Van Persie...such a stark contrast between him and our 'Prince' Bendner...I hope Newcastle doesn't surprise us ala Baggies come Sunday. smile.gif

PS. it's offical...my least favourite footballer on the planet is not Lee Bowyer anymore...it's Nigel De Jong and yes that is coming from an Oranje fan...he doesn't deserve to earn a living from the beautiful game. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

^^^ Remember SG's back pass to pepe reina? :D:D

I'd be so scared to face this three dudes...

610x.jpg

Rain   

el nino resurrects the reds. good win for the reds. the key for them is to play with that kind of intensity week in week out.

it was in a CL clashs on april 09 that probably set the course for these two teams, one ascended and another descended. this win certainly won't hurt chelsea much, but will it heal this sick liver?

btw, mancini thanks you!

mancini_1701113c.jpg

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Torres needs to play against a big team and he could be back with a
bang.

This guy needs big games. He ALWAYS performs. LUCAS was fantastic and so was Kuyt, Kelly and Carra.

_49835407_torres_getty.jpg

44 goals in 47 league games at Anfield? Great record. Game over :D

Tuujiye mee? :D

Oz   

Well done Norf, Torres woke up right on time, now you have easy games to come try and catch up. :D

Ps: it was a bad day in the office.

Tuujiye   

The difference between us Chelsea Fans and the rest is that we respect our team and still show up after a defeat... We are winners and we do accept defeats unlike Arsenal Fan who run and disappear after a defeat and only come out when they win a Game!

Much need it win for Liverpool and specially for Torres.. The guy is good striker in a bad team lool...

Pepe had a crazy game and the post was a back up for him. It was a great game overall....

I had to make the time to come back so I could show Arsenal fan how a true winner reacts to a defeat lool..Losers! we will never lose to New Castle! aqas!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

MZanzi   

^^awoowe shalay waa lagu duugay

ps.Lucas should also get as much praise as Torres as he was awesome walaahi naqaska ayuu kudhajiyay chelsea

Lucas , mushaarka halo kordhiyo icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Spurs got hammered (the best squad in the Prem according to Ngonge)
:D

I still stand by that. Spurs have never won at Bolton, saaxib. Yet, this was more or less the same team that beat the European Champions the other day.

P.S.

Chelsea lost to Liverpool, does that mean (in your crazy logic) that they have a rubbish team?

P.P.S

Lucas played like he always plays but you are praising him now because the commentators did during the match. War bahasha baro. :D

N.O.R.F   

On Lucas the pundits are all saying he has been playing well recently after poor performances in previous years (what I'm saying). You say he has always been playing well.

Chelsea have a better squad than Spurs. They were not hammered and actually domintaed the game. Laakin adigu waxaa lama socotid heh.

Aar bahasha daawo.

NGONGE   

^^ The "pundits" talk rubbish. They are the same ones that have been saying that Torres is playing rubbish when his contributions prove that he has not.

Lucas has always been playing well. I've been saying it for a year now. You have been saying that he is NOT A GOOD player but now that the "pundits" think he is, you suddenly think he is. :D

P.S.

Eight misplaced passes in the past four games is WORLD CLASS, adeer. Bahasha baro.

As for Spurs, I refer you to the 'best squad in the league' thread. I thought we put that issue to bed.