Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Jason Roberts lol. If only he scored. The other Diouf is a very good player. Gave Ivanovic and Cole problems all afternoon.

Big game today for the scousers.

N.O.R.F   

No more relegation zone!

We rode our luck but thankfully Joe Cole went off. Ngog and Maxi going inside left changed the game. Maxi is playing well and so is Lucas heh. Meireles is improving and Torres needs to play against a big team. Soto played a blinder.

Bring on Chelskov.

The Zack   

Looool@no more relegation zone..wallee waa adduun when Liverpool fans are very happy when the reds are not in the bottom 3 of the list. :D:D

They got lucky today, Bolton was on them.

Oz   

^ ^ I am playing fantasy with wogs, I did a last minute overhaul and took arteta (Everton) injured and brought Song ( motm) saved the day. :D

Oz   

Nani's Goal what do you think lads. Nani = The most dispicable player on the planet. He is honestly surpassing ladyboy Ronaldo with his cringeworthy diving, rolling about and general cheating.

NGONGE   

^^ I saw your comment earlier but couldn't reply to it because I had to go do some work, I came back to tell you off only to notice that you have edited. :D

At any rate, a player can never be offside if the last person to touch the ball was an opponent (Gomes in this case). United's goal was legal because the ball was in play (according to the referee). Liverpool scored a similar goal against Sunderland and the Spurs keeper should have learned his lesson from that. If Nani did not score that goal, Sir Waji Cas would have told him off. :D

Zu, it's early days to talk about three way horse races, saaxib. We've got Chelsea next (and I reckon we can beat them). City, Spurs and even West Brom can catch up with those in the top. Arsenal almost slipped against West Ham and may yet slip in games to come. United are still not firing and Chelsea struggled to beat Blackburn (a team that struggling Liverpool beat convincingly the other day). So talk of one, two or three horse races is premature at this moment in time. And anyway, Arsenal always stay in the race until February. :D

Good weekend of football this.

Oz   

^ ^ Loooool, NG just because Liverpool got out of the relagation battle you come with high hopes. Fine, you won against Blackburn. Does that make it easy for us? Chelsea find it hard at Blackburn.

Ps: just watched the replay earlier and thought about it..

N.O.R.F   

That was a perfectly good goal by Nani. The Spurs goal vs Fulham wasn't.

Ngonge, don't txt me during the Chelsea game. You're bad luck.

Oz   

Norf, do you think the last two games you've won makes you fully confident to stand a chance to beat Chelsea?

N.O.R.F   

Oz, now that Ngonge has made a prediction you will probably steamroller us lol

The game will suit both teams as both want to pass the ball. Torres needs to play against a big team and he could be back with a bang.

NGONGE   

^^ This LFC team CAN beat Chelsea warya. It all depends on what Roy will do. Will he send them out attacking or will he bottle it and defend (at home). I still think we will win.

Oz   

Roy fears chelsea attack, So that means he will definately go for park the bus strategy and that will favor the blues :D

NGONGE   

Blackpool v West Brom! Sounds like a dull fixture, right? WRONG. :D

Best game of the week so far. West Brom went down to ten men in the eleventh minute and conceded a spot kick. Five minutes later (and with a goal down already) another of their players gets sent off.

Their clever manager made a couple of subs (taking both of his strikers out and putting on midfielders). Suddenly the nine men were keeping the ball better and passing it around. They had a few good chances. Then Blackpool scored. Gave over, right? WRONG! :D

In the 84th minute, West Brom scored and spent the next ten minutes missing chance after chance (with Blackpool missing a similar number of chances). Game finished 2-1 but it could have easily been 2-2.

Great old style, rain filled and slippery ENGLISH game. :D