Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Oz   

What a difference 2 years makes :D

tevezrooneyandronaldo.jpg

I wonder what the reason for Rooney wanting to leave is. I can think of quite a few scenarios..

1. His wife (Colleen) issued an ultimatum to Rooney to move from England or that their marriage is over.

2. Greed and that another club has been tapping him up and offering him a massive contract.

3. Irreconcilable differences with players and/or the management team

4. Lack of ambition at United

5. Does not enjoy his football any more and wants to retire at the end of his contract.

So which one do you think it is guys?

I'm going with either 2 or 4 as it seems the most plausible out of the 5.

The Zack   

^I think it is half of #1, 2 and 5.

Since he has been on the English headlines for the the wrong reasons he wants to leave England. Another club is probably offering him some bigger paycheck even though Real Madrid said today they are not interested in him. He doesn't enjoy the English the football....****** personal mistakes he made are getting in his way.

I can' t believe some of the folks here regurgitate what the rumor papers write. Every coach knew he won't be leaving. It was all the PR stunt.

Great weekend for Arsenal as they are facing citeh. Only a win will make me smile, a draw will make me frown and a loss shall make me swear!

Cheers

BOB   

If our boys manage to tame Silva and by fully concentrating then there's no way in hell City can beat us but deep inside I know Song and Clichy will let me down as they've been doing lately by simply switching off.

Clichy used to be one of the most reliable left backs we've ever had but lately he's become rubbish and almost every rubbish winger has a blinder against him...there's a reason why teams in the premier league target him and no Arshavin's reluctance to help has nothing to do with it.

Song...he should be sent to the barbershop at once get rid of this blonde dye...he looks STUBIDH and fittingly plays like one with his brainless and senseless and most of all unnecessary tackles which puts us under unnecessary pressure.

If we play Schillaci/Djourou combination then we'll almost certainly concede another idiotic goal...but I believe Nasri and Chamakh will have a great game against City and I'm expecting them to win the game for us.

PS. I can't believe I once rated Song over Mascherano... redface.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

I told you saxib. Song was at Charlton :D . He played a blinder today though (lucky to still be on the pitch for 2nd half). Queue the hysteria from Arsenal fans for the next week icon_razz.gif

Fabregas was just amazing. I'm a late appreciator of this little el hombre but what a truely world class player.

Waar bal u kaadiya. I saw something I thought I would never see today in the Liverpool vs Blackburn game. Both Lucas and Maxi played a blinder! Maxi was even getting tackles in :D

2 more wins and we're in the top 5 :D

Oz   

Where is LOZ and BOB?

Well, game was ruined in the 5th minute disappointingly, although after the incident the game was still highly entertaining.

A good result for us, with City losing. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

I told you saxib. Song was at Charlton
:D
. He played a blinder today though (lucky to still be on the pitch for 2nd half). Queue the hysteria from Arsenal fans for the next week
icon_razz.gif

Fabregas was just amazing. I'm a late appreciator of this little el hombre but what a truely world class player.

Waar bal u kaadiya. I saw something I thought I would never see today in the Liverpool vs Blackburn game. Both Lucas and Maxi played a blinder! Maxi was even getting tackles in

2 more wins and we're in the top 5

Told you both were good and were always held back by managerial orders (in Maxi's case) and lack of movement upfront (in Lucas's case). Once the rest of the team started moving and running into positions even Lucas started spraying forty yard passes to wings. Shame really that Hodgson went back to his defensive tactics in the last half hour.

Arsenal had a great game BUT they were playing against a ten man City. I am convinced that the result would not have been the same if they were playing against eleven. I'm also convinced that City's Italian manager is not going to win them the league.

This is anybody's season (Chelsea are not going to run away with it).

P.S.

Wigan and West Brom have class managers.

N.O.R.F   

Blackburn saxib, Blackburn. Lucas looked good breaking things up. Can't remember him making 40 yard passed though (did we watch the same game saxib?).

Hope Roy carries on attacking.