Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

The worst decision by a ref ever at Craven Cottage. Huddleston has a shot, Gallas in an off side position stretches a leg out but doesn't make contact, it goes in. Linesman says offside, Spurs protest, ref speaks to linesman and changes his mind.

Oz   

Chelsea and Man U spluttered. Man City seem to be growing in confidence, and Spurs (although extremely lucky) seem to be keeping pace. No easy games in the league this year, and it could be a lot closer than people expect.

As for chelsea I think a point is a fair result, although both teams could have won that, if they have taken the golden opportunities (Anelka and Reo-Coker in particular).Great to see Bosingwa back, gave Ashley Young a hard time. McEachran on fire as well, he gets better every game he plays. Kakuta is not good enough yet to be starting games though.

Overall, with the injuries we have, and away to Villa, where we lost last year, a point is a good result. BTW: I don't care what position you play in, Reo-Coker should've buried that chance late on. :D:D

Arsenal: don't like to shoot do they? How many times did they get into the box without pulling the trigger -- it's that over elaboration that really kills the game. Yes there were loads of bodies in front but take a shot and maybe you'll get a lucky deflection or something, you'll never know if you don't try. Arshavin was shocking!! Don't know why it took that long for AW to notice that he was shidh.Wilshere, as already said, was brilliant until the 93rd minute - silly silly tackle and deservedly sent off. Will miss 3 good games.

The fact that it's taken a dive for Arsenal to get back into this game disgusts me. And it was a dive, yes there may have been contact, but Chamakh was already going down. Arsenal fans blasted Rooney for doing it to them last season, yet Chamakh has done it now. It's not nice to see,and nice to see Bendtner back in action. Overall a they won badly, and well deserved.

Rain:I bet Fabianski and ALumnia are having a quiet chuckle to themselves over the EVS horror show on the weekend. Albeit EVS has far more runs on the board than these two.

BTW: Do you see jack Wilshere as the next Paul Scholes? may be in 15yrs :D

Norf: Just heard Hodgson say you passed very well and your movement was excellent. :D:DIs he on crack?

it's hard to fathom how Hodgson can honestly believe you were unlucky to lose. You only had more possession at the end because Everton were cruising at 2-0 and so they decided to sit back and defend their lead, which they done with ease. Hodgson is embarrassing your club with his comments.

Step 1 - Get rid of the vermin they call H&G - Complete

Step 2 - get rid of there yes man and tactical clueless manager they call hodgson - incomplete

The impression I got from Charlie Nicholas was West Brom was running riot in the second half. :D:D against Man U.

N.O.R.F   

Roy needs to go and soon. His press conferences are an embarrassment. He tells them to sit back and defend then when we lose a goal he tells them to start passing the ball and go forward. He is in over his head and he knows it.

Rain   

Oz, I know sxb, its not often you see EVS having those kinda moments. :D

i like these W.B.A. niman cabsanayaba maaha.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee that's what he does in every game. Covers the backsides of the hopeless fullbacks. :D

Anyway, forget this. Liverpool (according to me) may bid for a new striker (and he's scouse). :D

Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that striker Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United.

The Old Trafford boss admitted he was "shocked" and "disappointed" to hear the news but said he had not fallen out with the England international.

Ferguson says he hopes the 26-year-old changes his mind and remains at the club he joined from Everton in 2004.

Rooney's contract with the Premier League giants is due to end at the end of the 2011/12 season.

From BBC.com

N.O.R.F   

Heh. Waar he will get the 150k.

Did you hear Roy Kean's advice to Wazza? 'Look after number one. Players are like a piece of meat' LoL