Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

What a rubbish, rubbish manager. If he does not get sacked this week he sure will when we lose to Everton.

I believe he won't resign even if he loses at Everton, and he will lose, nothing to expect from 2 struggling teams both of them same level one win and 6 points enjoying the bottom table.

Liverpool can only settle with Spanish manager or Italian, or French, that Houlier shouldn't have gone to Aston Villa, would being great come back to Liverpool!

NGONGE   

^^ The Sun? :D:D

I have not looked at the link but I would bet my left arm that they gave Wilshire an eight or higher. :D

Arshavin played really well in yesterday's game. If you did not see that (again) I have no idea what sort of game you were watching.

Tuujiye   

Waraa Reer Liverpool, maad naga aamustaan oo meeshaan buuqa ka joojisaan?... Losers fooqul looooooooooser baad tihiin markaas baad murankiina iyo calyadiina gidaarada noogaga qoyseen.... Hada Kabacdi iska noqda Man City fans because all the somali LFC fans became City fans here ahahahahaha! qashiin!

Legond Of ZUUU!! If Almunia was in net, Chelsea would have scored 6 goals looool.. Your best player was Nasri.. The kid is getting better and better now that he is playing more. I don't think Arsenal will finish 2nd this year.. Maybe 3-4th looking at Man U... Man City should be in Second this year if they continue to play like this...

Chelsea came back with a game plan that I wasn't suprised with. Why run around and chase them when you could sit back and wait for them to give you the ball.. Arsenal looked with the ball because Chelsea let them laakiin we where controlling the game. Essien and Mikal came to play but Rameries finaly played like a man not some silly boy.. Anilka played bad but I think he should have been rested for that game because he played too many games...

Ngonge, shimee banooni baranee abti? sas si' ma ahan.. Hadana in aad macalinka qoorta wax usaartid miyaa bilowday? filinkaada jahwareer waaye duqa ee funaanada badalo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

Typical. Arsenal gave it away there. What a goal by Alex though. Shaf dameer inaan u bixiyo waaye.

Come next season, Ngonge and Norf will have to start a championship thread coz that's where their team is heading. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^HUAHAHAUAHAUAHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

uSHEEG QAMAAM YAASHA HANA KA REEBIN NUUNE NOOH! KABIIRKOODA WAAYE....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Chelsea came back with a game plan that I wasn't suprised with. Why run around and chase them when you could sit back and wait for them to give you the ball.. Arsenal looked with the ball because Chelsea let them laakiin we where controlling the game. Essien and Mikal came to play but Rameries finaly played like a man not some silly boy.. Anilka played bad but I think he should have been rested for that game because he played too many games...

Ngonge, shimee banooni baranee abti? sas si' ma ahan.. Hadana in aad macalinka qoorta wax usaartid miyaa bilowday? filinkaada jahwareer waaye duqa ee funaanada badalo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

War Arsenal had you on the ropes for the entire match. You were forced to play counter attacking football at home (if you don't want to agree with me then maybe you should go read Ancelotti's speech after the match). Bahasha goormad baran saaxib? :D

P.S.

Haatu, Liverpool will pick it up in time. This was always going to be a transitional season anyway.

N.O.R.F   

Liverpool Football Club tonight issued the following press statement:

The Board of Directors have received two excellent financial offers to buy the Club that would repay all its long-term debt. A Board meeting was called today to review these bids and approve a sale. Shortly prior to the meeting, the owners - Tom Hicks and George Gillett - sought to remove Managing Director Christian Purslow and Commercial Director Ian Ayre from the Board, seeking to replace them with Mack Hicks and Lori Kay McCutcheon.

This matter is now subject to legal review and a further announcement will be made in due course.

Meanwhile Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow and Ian Ayre continue to explore every possible route to achieving a sale of the Club at the earliest opportunity.

Author: Liverpool Football Club

N.O.R.F   

Liverpool FC Agrees Sale To Baseball Owners

A proposed deal to sell Liverpool Football Club to the owners of the Boston Red Sox has been agreed, as exclusively revealed last night on Sky News.

Breaking the news before an official announcement on the club's website, Sky News City editor Mark Kleinman said: "Last night, a deal was agreed to sell Liverpool Football Club to New England Sports Ventures, the owner of the Boston Red Sox."

However, he added that completing a deal is still likely to be "pretty tricky".

"The deal would effectively eradicate Liverpool's long-term debt - which is about £250m - but there will not be much money left on the table.

"The current owners (Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr) do not want this deal to happen because they will not receive any or, if any, only a small amount of the proceeds."

In a new twist in a bitter boardroom battle, a Liverpool FC statement last night confirmed Mr Hicks and Mr Gillett had tried to remove managing director Christian Purslow and commercial director Ian Ayre from the board of directors and replace them with Mack Hicks and Lori Kay McCutcheon.

The original statement added: "This matter is now subject to legal review and a further announcement will be made in due course."

Liverpool - languishing in the relegation zone under new boss Roy Hodgson - has an October 15 deadline to repay debts to the Royal Bank of Scotland resulting from the 2007 takeover by Hicks and Gillett.

After that deadline, RBS would be allowed to take control of it, the asset against which the loans are secured, and sell the club on to recoup the cash.

RBS' position over the loans has contributed to the reluctance of interested parties to submit formal bids.

Mr Hicks and Mr Gillett initially wanted around £800m for Liverpool, a figure that dropped to £600m.

Earlier this year, the American duo also turned down a £110m bid from New York-based Rhone Group for 40% of the club.

There have been several fans' protests against the regime of Mr Hicks and Mr Gillett, most recently after Liverpool;s miserable home defeat to Blackpool on Sunday.

Oz   

A long way from over yet, as G&H won't go quietly.

With regards to the prospective new owners, Liverpool got no idea what their plans are for the club. How will the debt be financed? What happens with the stadium? What happens with the team on the pitch in terms of finance?

The prospective new owners are worth an estimated £540m. If they're buying the club for £300m and taking on £350m worth of debts, they'll still be taking out more loans to finance the deal won't they?

I do hope though that if this goes through Liverpool learn from it and don't go overboard with the spending if your new owners are capable of it.. You have a second chance here.

Tuujiye   

^^^ War who cares about them? Liverpool won't be back to top four for a long time anyways... Oz you should be thinking about what player can we get from them lool.. Torres has no reason to say no next transfer window lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!