Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Told you they worried me. Roy made some aweful selections today and the man is the worst tactically we have had for a long time.

Good bye.

Polanyi   

norf, individual tactics are not the problem here. It's more the mediocre players and youngsters Wenger is trying to desperately win the epl with....in order to prove everyone wrong...being the stubborn fellow he is...I want players like edu and viera, real men, to be brought....

Polanyi   

btw, it would be a travesty if my nigger roy hodgson goes. I am big fan of the man. Give im time, he'll get it right.

Oz   

Full Premier League table

1 Chelsea 7 21 18

2 Man City 7 6 14

3 Man Utd 7 7 13

4 Arsenal 7 7 11

5 Tottenham 7 2 11

6 West Brom 7 -3 11

7 Stoke 7 -1 10

8 Aston Villa 7 -3 10

9 Blackpool 7 -4 10

10 Fulham 7 1 9

11 Sunderland 7 0 8

12 Bolton 7 -1 8

13 Blackburn 7 -1 8

14 Wigan 7 -9 8

15 Newcastle 7 0 7

16 Birmingham 7 -3 7

17 Everton 7 -1 6

18 Liverpool 7 -4 6 :D

19 Wolves 7 -5 5

20 West Ham 7 -9 5

That was one of the best free kicks I've ever seen.

nuune   

^^ That is not funny yaa OZ :D

The Liverpool camp are calling Roy to resign quickly.

PS: Liverpool is not the type of club that would settle for an English manager!

The Zack   

Originally posted by Oz:

Full Premier League table

1 Chelsea 7 21 18

2 Man City 7 6 14

3 Man Utd 7 7 13

4 Arsenal 7 7 11

5 Tottenham 7 2 11

6 West Brom 7 -3 11

7 Stoke 7 -1 10

8 Aston Villa 7 -3 10

9 Blackpool 7 -4 10

10 Fulham 7 1 9

11 Sunderland 7 0 8

12 Bolton 7 -1 8

13 Blackburn 7 -1 8

14 Wigan 7 -9 8

15 Newcastle 7 0 7

16 Birmingham 7 -3 7

17 Everton 7 -1 6

18 Liverpool 7 -4 6
:D

19 Wolves 7 -5 5

20 West Ham 7 -9 5

That was one of the best free kicks I've ever seen.

:D:D possible relegation for the team that used one of the "top four".

Liverpool don't need a new manager, they need new owners. The freaking Americans aint doing it right. Americans should stick to their "Football". LOL

Actually the results flatter Chelsea more than what really happened in the pitch.

Anyways a win is a win and congrats to Chelsea. I can write off our season unless Wenger buys a one fo the top strikers in the world... which is no one or he buys one of the toughest midfield tacklers in the world which is no one.

so there you go!

Cheers

nuune   

^^ lool Zu, lol@win is a win kulahaa, what flatter! yaa kaa celinaayo Tuujiska, mar dhaw uu imaana asuu ku rifaa markaasuu dhahaa kooxdiina balaq waaye :D

Zu, why blame the manager, he is fine, it is the attitude of the players!

at least Liverpool fans can say Hodgson is messing up things and not the players, NORF already gave up and thinks Lpool is relegated while NGONGE is keeping eye on Lucas :D

Oz   

^^^ Nuune, Loz played a top side while you played a team that just arrived to premiership and played like Barcelona. :D:D

Goons played well, they shouldn't really complain about this match. playing against a top side without RVP,FAB,VAMAELIN,ALUMINIUM ETC and still had much of the ball.Some positives of the game me think.

Chelsea were just efficient to the max. they did not look out of Arsenal's depth, but once again, I have to wonder about players like Arshavin, Diaby and the CB's.

Wilshere continues to impress .

NGONGE   

Surprised to say that Arsenal proved me wrong. Song and Diaby played well. The defence was dodgy but that was not the problem (when you force the upstarts from Chelsea to play counter attacking football AT HOME :D ). The problem was the usual Arsenal thing, too many passes outside the opponent's area instead of varying things and going for it (and Norf is wrong, Arshavin played well). Arsenal were up for this one. They will not lose many games if they keep on playing this way and may even challange Chelsea for the title (having seen how bad United seem to be so far).

Hodgson is turning a team that finished seventh (which was mostly due to bad luck) into a team fighting for its life. What a rubbish, rubbish manager. If he does not get sacked this week he sure will when we lose to Everton.