Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Oz   

Ngonge you know the team that I do support lets not even go their. My avatar tells you the team I support in La liga RIGHT! When I speak of Arsenal or Liverpool or any other team, it dosen't mean that I support those teams. Comprende!

I and most others here would appreciate for you to accept defeat when they are right, and that's pretty much about it.

No need to start a meaningless arguement now, lets wait for the up coming features in both CL and PL matches.

PS: We can go on and on shooting blanks, instead of discussing football. midi kalle you always wait for someone to write something then you start picking up on his faults when you never write or give your analysis in the begining.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Ngonge dhibaatada uu banooniga la baran la'yahay waa taas.. Liverpool kiliya nin fiirsada sidee buu u baran wax saaxiiboo? no wonder Lucas buu ku dhagan yahay...

Sxb we love chelsea but we also like football! and any team that plays a beautiful football, we learn to respect them... I hate Barca, but I can't say nothing about their game because is crazy!... Learn to enjoy football sxb and not just be a difoose indhoole ah badow yahoo baro banooniga!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

LooL

Ngonge iska daaya saxibayaal. Waa nin bahasha aan daawan. I have watched games with him a few times and he only catches the replays when something happens. Inta kale double apple bu afka ku hayaa heh

I don't know how someone can support two teams. i agree in each league you may prefer a team but at the end of the day what would you do if they are playing against each other.

for example what would oz do (did) when Chelsea is playing against Barca? who does he want to win the game?

I'm with Ngonge on this one.

Tuujiye, you are saying "any team that plays beautiful football eh" :D were we supposed to buy that?

sxb haddaad ta' ta' rabtid Arsenal aa difoose u ahaan lahayd. adiga waxaaga waa aan badiyo ilaahoow aan laf dheerta ku dhaliyo!!! Haha ahahaha.

sxb it was an open goal, couldn't help it.

Cheers

NGONGE   

Heh@Tuujiye loving teams that play beautiful football yet he supports Chelsea! :D:D

War dee bahasha iga daaya. I like watching all good teams (including Chelsea) but I only support ONE.

Oz,

I always discuss football. Don't take it to heart, saaxib. It's only banter.

Tuujiye   

Chelsea scores goals Ngonge, what does liverpool do other than alalaas? dhuuso ayaa garoonka ku heysaan....

Zu, aniga waa ogtahay in aan ahay Chelsea supporter and I'll support Chelsea against any team laakiin, why are you here? your playing Chelsea next sxb. Aroos baa tahiin ee bax shaashka sii saarta! bajaq aroos ah in ee xishooto bee aheed laakiin idinka banaanka ayaa taagan tihiin oo waxaad ku heysaan "Aroos beenu nahay!"....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

all the talk comes down to this weeks game arsenal iyo chelsea fans

get ready who ever wins this game wins the premier league and in all honesty i dont see arsenal beating chelsea.

prediction 3-1 chelsea.

Tuujiye   

^^ waraa this game is an early game and no one knows who will win the league... last time Arsenal won against Chelsea was in nov-30-2008 looool so lets just hope this turns out to be a good game... In the EPL, is very important that you win the easy games and get all the points because when you face a team like Arsenal or Man U, the result will not matter... Man City won against Chelsea twice last year and they doing it again lool but I don't think Arsenal is that good..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

^^^ waraa tuujiska jileeca naga daaf waa maxay waxaad sheegaysid you sound like u making execuses for a possible loss. ma man city baa idinka nixisay. wah

FatB   

new castle and stoke this morning - who is the number 24 player for new castle did nothing though out the game in the mid field

Common Gunners do this one for me. Should be a tasty game.

Difficult place to go and get any result for any team these days at the Bridge.

If they score early, I fear we might be up against it. Otherwise, if we can stick in there, then we can get points.

I would be more than happy with draw tbh. A loss is not terminal, but obviously not ideal. Especially if Man U and Man City win their respective games.

It seems that both Arsenal and Chelsea have played about 10 games in the last fortnight. I know that it is nothing like that, but the players must be feeling it a bit. Lets hope our chargers can put behind the exploits of the WBA game and put up a 100% committed performance.

BTW offering about $4.50 AUD for an Arsenal win. Seem ridiculous odds for seasoned top 4 teams going up against it. Might just have a little bit of that to make it interesting. :D:D

Oz   

Originally posted by Ilka-dahable:

BTW offering about $4.50 AUD for an Arsenal win. Seem ridiculous odds for seasoned top 4 teams going up against it. Might just have a little bit of that to make it interesting.
:D:D

:D:D

If you are a gooner fan you should be scared about this one, as you have in the previous meetings when playing Chel$ki or United. It's just got that recipe for disaster written all over it. I think the uncertainty comes from nobody knowing what kind of line-up ArseneWenger is putting out. I bet a million people could predict the team for Sunday and not get it right. Whereas Chelski know their team; Cech, Cole, Terry, Alex, Ivanovic, Essien, Ramires, Mikel, Malouda, Drogba and Anelka. In a weird way I think that's why we'll win it. There's, also, just too much uncertainty over Arsenal's keeper.

Also, Ancelotti's father has passed away. RIP Chelski players may be pushed on more for the win in honour of his Father. :D:D

^^^^ Oz, I’m not so sure about this time around i think we are more grounded and some lessons were learned the hard way. Both teams have lost their respective games last weekend. With the two mancs breathing on their neck it is possible the game will be more balanced with a bit of caution from each side.

I also think Chelsea will be less prepared than Arsenal because of their recent record against them.

I have never seen Chelsea players coming out and warning each other about complacency until now. so Tuujiye and his love for garbasaar and dirac should be scared this time.

PS: Tuujiye adiga iyo goorgorad jaceelkaaga. amaad habeenkii u dhuumataa goorgorodaha. bal naga aayar taa. :D

Cheers