Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Tuujiye   

I agree with you rain.. Solid defence will always help you in games... He need Adam Johnson and Silva on at the same time and now that Boatang is healthy, he better start on that left side... Man City is a top team this year walaahi and when Mario comes back, Teves will have more freedom....

Chelsea should win this year because I really don't see them loosing games like the other top 3 teams runtii... Man city could finish in second this year and Arsenal might drop down to 4th for sure..

I can't believe Almunia will be playing on tuesday after his last game looool waa qashin laacib u ah koox qashin ahi koleeba...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Chelsea lost lots of silly games last season. Don't count your chickens yet. Things may get worse if they lose to Arsenal and Drogba gets substituted again. War bahasha baro.

Norf, I don't watch Match Of The Day highlights, saaxib. I got Sky Sports and Liverpool FC TV (this one is free to air and repeats all the pool games in full, several times). :D

Oz   

Absolutly awful to see Gunners loosing to WBA. Seeing Chelsea drop points should have lit a fire in Arsenal to push on and close the gap. Especially with them playing us next week. Underestimation of West Brom has cost them dearly. They seemed to have an attitude of too good too lose.

All credit to WBA. They played their hearts out, which is in stark contrast to Arsenal boys. And there is where the reality lies. A loss you can handle, losing in the way they did, with no fight, no intensity, no heart, no application, is why it enrages so many fans. It has happened for too long, and will continue to happen until someone in the club puts a rocket up the players and make them accountable.

AW, needs to be heavily scrutinised for once again not being able to get a squad to have the right mentality to get the job done. It has happened time and again. Nothing has changed in my opinion. Without Fabregas they look flaky, injured players seem to line out squad, Clichy and Sagna continually provide sources for oppositions to score goals, their defence in general (including GK) looks vunerable, Arshavin is overrated and overpaid, lazy twat, etc. I could go on, but you have heard it all before. Nothing has changed in my eyes. You can change the players, but there is no change to the approach and mentality. It will be the same old same old Arsenal this season. I keep saying I hope I am proved wrong.

Blues will bounce back no doubt.(bloody tevez).

Wigad   

Chelsea The toure brothers ayaa garabka ku watay and liverpool should have lost, that first goal should not have counted. all in all, all the big teams except chelsea (who u can say didn't play any big teams yet except for the loss man city) are struggling. I support sunderland lool asomoah gyan iyo darren bent.

Tuujiye   

Ngonge, even if we lose to Arsenal, we will be losing to a top club. We didn't lose against Arsenal last year with out Essien, you think we will lose to them now? bax kubada baro Sunderland is a better team than Liverpool today qashimiinta...

Wigad, sup with Milan saaxiib, Ibra is killing the team man... everyone is focused on him! he scores goals that need just a finish and he acts like he did everything! I think with Prince and Dinho, that team is done for....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ I did not say you will lose to Arsenal, badow yaho. I said it was too early to start celebrating the title. Wax fahan. :D

Wigad   

Tujiye saaxiib what's wrong with milan is they have too many old defenders and midfielders and attackers who are not willing to defend so that doesnt work.

our team can be easily beaten on the fast break, but ibra does bring his own moments of genius.

All we need righ now is some fresh young defeneders. whats going on with chelsea laakiin losing to struggling Man City.

Tuujiye   

Lol wigad. War I like Milan man come on my main man dinho is playing for them! They do need some new young fresh leg.. I think prince is the move they made the off season.. Chelsea is a better team than Milan and is the team that will win the Cl this year u just watch. Man city is a solid team and they could beat any team in the world unlike Liverpool hahahahha!! Dirac uma xirna.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

aanu aragno idinka group iska easy ah ayaa idinku soo hagaagay anaga lakiin auxure iyo ajax iyo jose madrid ayaa na hortaagan i am worried about this weeks game ajax are good team and wecalkee suarez ahaa ee world cupka iga xanaachiyay ayaa ku chira.

Gent..Gents..Gents...

Arsenal loss to WBA has no answer other than " who the eff were they?" they didn't seem to me the team that beat Spurs mid week...they didn't even look like the team that drew with Sunderland and that says alot of how bad we played.

If we lose to Chelsea then I can easily write off our title ambitions.

What happened @ the Emirates was unbelievable to everyone... no one expected Arsenal to play like that. this was a game where Arsenal were the team that was promoted and WBA played like champions.

I will have time to come and chat this weekend Insha Allah and we can all preview the game against Chelsea.

Oz, you sound like an angry Arsenal Fan...like your assessment!

Cheers

Tuujka: we shall talk Friday Insha Allah

NGONGE   

^^ War you can not win an argument with these guys, saaxib. They each support fifteen teams. When you laugh about one ka kale ayaay la so baxaan. Naga daaya. :D

Oz   

Get out of here, we've always had this problem. If you not gonna allow opinions and think they are always wrong and your right then ya have a problem. You don't enjoy loosing an arguement we know that. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I am happy to concede an argument when I'm shown that I'm clearly wrong. But how could I conduct a football argument with someone who supports two teams? I mean look at you, I thought you were a Chelsea fan but your avatar is a Barca one! War kubbada barta dee. :D