Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Rain   

Citeh finally showed their worth. Bravo!

I think its fair to say the toure brothers won this one.

special credit also to silva and the young lb, he manhandled drogba couple of times.

N.O.R.F   

Boyata! Talk about making an impact lol. The man took out Drogba twice lol. Toure and Kompany were fantastic and of course Tevez. Plays with his heart on his sleave.

Where is A&T? He was talking about this Ramirez kid for a while. Meesha ma calypso football bu ku arkay?

Come on the Pool.

nuune   

The Real Premiership started today.

Chelsea hammered by City, honeymoon over

Arsenal trashed by West Bromich(enjoying 5th place), no more we are the best for Arsenal fans

Tottenham smashed by Westham, another honeymoon gone bad

Liverpool was held by Sunderland, points shared, bad result, but one more win and Liverpool will be back to 4th place

Birmingham drew with Wigan

Fulham and Everton share points

Blackburn secured win over Blackpool

nuune   

^^ :D

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Hadaa Tuujiye la waayi for a week he will then come back when Chelsea win lol

And Zu as well, give him 2 weeks to recover, for Tuujiska, give him until tomoro :D

Norf, it wasn't bad for Liverpool(though Roy miscalculated few things up & down), that Gerard got us back into the game, otherwise would have being disaster.

Also a lesson to the big teams, now the minors will hammer Chelsea, United & Arsenal, if West Bromich can trash Arsenal like that, then anyone can do it :D

The Zack   

Bad day for chelsea but since Arsenal lost too they are still four points ahead. All they need to do now is wish that the Red Devils lose tomorrow :D

Tuujiye   

leee war aniga ma Arsenal fan miyaad ii qabtaan mise Liverpool fan? cileen in uu ii marsan yahay miyaad u qabtaan? Arsenal fan ayaa buun buuna oo meesha dhan huruud ka dhiga sanboorka! markii laga raayana indhaha hoos u dhigta oo afkoodana gaabsada sidii bajaq shukaansi laga dhameestay oo diyaar eh!

Man City came to play! and i'm actualy happy for them.. With man city in this good shape, Liverpool could kiss the 4th place good bye for a long time hahahaha!

Silva was solid and Boyata!.. they played well. Silva was all over the pitch and Boyata ma uusan iswaalin, cunuga didn't move up alot like richerds but played close to the corners...

For chelsea, Rameris waa in aan badar soo siinaa qashinka! Essien soorta in saxan loogula daro waaye lool nuune oo garoon lagashay camal ayuu iska dhacdhacaaye lol..Wlc to EPL remires!

It was a mistake when the coach took out Drogba, Remeries should be the one to sit and bring on Banayuun... Essien and Mikal where too close to each other because of ****** Remeries not moving up and loosing the ball everytime...

Over all I think it was a good game and Chelsea paid for the only mistake they made in the game.

Lakiin, how can Liverpool and Arsenal talk? the difference between us and iyo idinka is not measurable guys come on!...To be a champion, you have to win the games that you should be wining qashiin yaalyahoo!!!! baxa uffta qarsada!

Norf your happy with draw looooool against Sunderland loool sad walaahi...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

It was a mistake when the coach took out Drogba,

UFFF(Marx's trademark), every Chelsea fan says that, geedkaan wajiga balaqa leh ay u maleeyaan inuu wax kasta u sameenaayo, war stop eksaaajireetin Drogba, he is nothing, tell him only to score goals againsnt masaakiinta, tell me what influence he had on the City game, and yes the manager was right to take him off because Drogba heart attack aa ku dhaco when he plays against BIG teams, kubada baro niyahow(hate to say this to Tuujiska since he plays footie)

Tuujiye   

looool nuune I think it was Drogba who had field day on Liverpool and Man U last year lool...

Rameres should have been taken off not Drogba! Drogba wasn't getting any chances and Anilka was closed down really fast every time he got the ball..dhoorayahoo kubada baro waxaa dhahaan dadka aan iyaga aqaanin Kalsho... Bax adiga gareeskaan gaduudan iska dhig horta lol...Funaanad Blue eh aan haayaa adoomoo hadaa diyaartahay.. Hore aan usoo qaadaa markaan is aragno iinsha allah..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

To be honest City defence have put in the best performance i've seen since Inter in the CL semi final last season.

I have no complaints, we didn't deserve to win and Drogba just did nothing but roll around like a chimp. It's a blip as I regard Man Citys defense superior to Arsenal, Liverpools and Man United (Including Boateng and Kolarov) this including midfield "presence"

Rain   

^ manchini must make some changes to his training methods, he was lucky the players bailed him out against chelsea.