Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

NGONGE   

^^ The same problems Arsenal had ever since they got rid of Silva are still there, saaxib. Marka, you can not really say "things like final minute equaliser happen every now and then". :D

They happen to Arsenal all the time. Adigo waxaaga kubbad maaha, waa 'bad memory'. :D

Oz   

Loz---You were second best in the 1st half but improved in the 2nd up until the sending off which changes the game but even so you managed to create a few chances which you failed to take and that cost you loosing 3 points. :D

Ngonge a.k.a mr zonal mark. Loool You're about where you'd expect, for where you are now as a team and a club. The disappointment was the performance against West Brom, the hopeless surrender at City, the lack of any attacking intent at Birmingham and the way you set your stall out yesterday both before and after they got back into the game.

Having said that, Norf&NGonge your expectations are basically for a top-half finish, and a decent cup run, for the season, but ideally you'd achieve it by playing a bit of football. If they finish mid-table playing the football they have so far this season then it'd be disappointing :D

NGONGE   

^^ Norf is an Arsenal fan. Please don't be confused with his love for Babel. :D

And, yes, I did not expect much from this Liverpool team. I don't rate Hodgson.

Oz   

Its been said, this is the worst ever start for Liverpool.

PS: It feels good the reds are on a downfall,Chelsea's number one enemy couple seasons ago, both CL and PL. :D

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, Messi will NOT play for at least a month. He might be back in training (light then regular) but he won't be thrown in. Ever had an injury (and I don't mean a head ache :D )?

Tuujiye   

The Beerpool vs Gyan loool Can't wait!!!

I hope sunderland wins and Gyans gets some goals on you guys lool that dance caadi ma aha yaaqee..in la idinku niikinaayo shaki kuma jiro....

Man City iyo lacagtooda waa in aan kusoo kaleetinaa anagana!!! Chelsea will show City that money can't buy a "W" lool

ar maxaa City faan cusub soo baxay oo Canada jooga! 99% are from Liverpool side lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Man City iyo lacagtooda waa in aan kusoo kaleetinaa anagana!!! Chelsea will show City that money can't buy a "W" lool

abramovich_lg.jpg

:D:D

Oz   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Ever had an injury (and I don't mean a head ache
:D
)?

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

ar maxaa City faan cusub soo baxay oo Canada jooga! 99% are from Liverpool side lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Now you're a better medical expert than the Barca guys? Stop being stubborn warya, I even gave you a source.
:D

Ankle ligament damage warya. Takes a while to heel even with the best medical practices. If he returns he will make it worse. Sod the Barca medical team. They're like you and have never played heh.

nuune   

^^ :D I suspect that we will lose to Sunderland by 2 goals to 1 :D thanks to Roy, he will mess it up tmoro, just wait & see.

NGONGE   

^^ Torres usually scores against Sunderland. Have hope.

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

We will be Sunderland tomorrow and play well. Ngonge will then tell us all we will win the league heh.

We sure have a team that could win us the league three times over, Arsenal fan. :D