Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ NG & NORF let it go and alk about other stuff. Time
"to agree to disagree"

Saxib, nin sidan u madax adag ma aragtay weligaa? His statements keep getting better and better (the last one had me in stitches :D ).

The game on Sunday means Man Utd have had 2 days extra rest. But I think its a good time to play them and we need a big game (brings out the best in us).

N.O.R.F   

Nothing ever changes with Arsenal. A big win and all the fans go crazy only to lose points the following week.

Song :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

Runtii waxaan oo kale waa la yaab! Ala Arsenal Fans qaabdarnaa!!!

6 goal intee dhashaan bee gurbaanadii iyo buunankii soo wada qaateen.. Theary oo xero qaxooti kujiray xitaa wuu soo laabtay... maantana wee isku xaaraan oo "ban" bee ka wareegeen...Wiligiin Chelsea gaarimeysaan runtii bajaq yaal yahoo....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Easiest opening 5 fixtures ever. I wont say sort your computer out Mister FA?? but say Thank you. :D 4 points clear at the top, brilliant first half display, but thought we were shakey in the 2nd half and weren't clinical enough.

A point would be good away to Man City otherwise I'd take another 6 nil hammering. :D

Arsenal - Steve bruce paid Phil Dowd to be total crap in that mach, and to add on even more time than he indicated just so we could hear Arsene Wenger moan! oi oi Where's the whistle? 94 mins shown but 94 mins and 40 seconds played. :D If I were an Arsenal fan I'd be extremely pi*sed at that display from the ref to be honest.

Also, Bent given man of the match?? Didn't know he was playing until the last minute! :D Positives from gunners match: They defended very well on the whole I thought. the two new defenders were hardcore defenders such as vidic and alex.

Lpool - I think the Best team won in the end to be fair. Liverpool went there for a 0-0. After going 2-0 down,they got back in it from nowhere at 2-1 and then went on the front foot and unbelievably found that Manchester United aren't the greatest ever side in all of history and then got another goal. But then it was 2-2 and they were back on level terms to get the draw that they came for and tried to see the game out.

Going away from home to defend and nick a 0-0, or any kind of draw, but don't have the players to defend for 90 minutes is a worry situation. The cockney full-backs aren't good enough, which leaves the over-the-hill Carragher alongside Skrtel to defend countless balls into the box.The likes of Berbatov,Drogba and many other attackers are getting alot of joy against liverpool.

I also think Hodgson is talking up the opposition too much before, and after, every game. He made Birmingham sound like world beaters last week! The same team who got stuffed at West Brom yesterday, and didn't even try and attack. And then before the game today he was talking up Manchester United as if they were Barcelona at their best. As was shown during the game, they aren't even that good, if you can expose them.

All in all, Scouser boys handed the game to them on a plate - just like most teams, and managers, do in this league.

Nani was an absolute fairy, I think he spent just as long on the ground looking like he'd just been hit by a train as he did playing the game!

NG: The reason why NORF is p*issed at Cockney is because his sick of watching Fulham, in Liverpool kits. :D:D

PS: Sad news from messi (shocking injury), we will miss the world best player for his fantastic display.

NGONGE   

^^ Messi will only be out for two weeks. You'll hardly notice it.

As for Liverpool, I think they played well in the second half. The only two problems (which is something I discussed with the Arsenal fan) is that they allowed Scholes and Fletcher too much time on the ball (even though Merieles was marking Scholes). United's three goals were from crosses (Zonal marking, Mr Fa badge?). Apart from the corner, the two other crosses came from Nani after a pass each from Fletcher and Scholes. If Lucas was playing Norf would be blaming him by now. But Lucas's replacement actually played well. The problem was Cole, Merelies (in the first half) and Gerard (in the first half). Torres actually played ok and was the cause of both incidents that created our goals (he had some service by then). All the problems of Liverpool are down to the manager and not the players. He wanted them to defend where Rafa would have got them to start the game with pace and push United back. Things improved when the team changed to 4-4-2. But since Roy had already fiddled with the defence it always looked like United might nick a third.

Chelsea, as you already admit, had it easy for the first five games. The real football starts now. Lets see if you can score five and six (ooh did you see Kolo Toure loving Tuujiye talk about the colour of your players?). Kubbada barta.

P.S.

Arsenal didn't deserve to win their game anyway. They're as weak as they've always been.

Oz   

Ngonge, Poulsen is no better player than lucas, infact judging by that match he was absolutely shite. There's defensive midfield, and then there's Poulsen who rips the piss. So many counter attacking situations wasted because he slows play down and passes backward.

PS:It was a good game... for the neutral folks.

NGONGE   

^^ The attacking situations slowed down because there was no movement up front, saaxib. The same problem the midfielders before him faced. It's to do with the manager. When he changed it in the second half and got Gerard, Cole and Merieles to push at least twenty yards forward, EVERYONE looked good. In fact, Poulsen made a long pass that Merieles almost scored from. It's not the players, it's Hodgson saaxib.

Tuujiye   

^^ Ngonge quuqda badan naga dhaaf saaxiib.. I told you this before, Liverpool will finish the year 6th and I could bet on that.... Team qashin ah iyo coach qashin ah ayaad isku wadataa saaxiib.. How is Stevie! playing so back down? why is he defending? is because of Poulsen who couldn't do his job and your coach stayed with him! bax kubada baro saaxiib..

Chelsea got all their points and now we need to beat Man City because they do have our numbers lol.. Ngonge, the difference between a champion team and a qashin big team like Arsenal is winning the games that you should be winning.. These games will count for something at the end and we learned that last year... Chelsea is here to win every game and score as much goals that we can... We will see how good Man City midfield is this year...I just hope we don't play Lampard because I like Ramires lol....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ The coach asked the entire team to defend, badow yaho. I mean why play with one striker against a team playing 4-4-2? You know I like Lucas but I think Poulson was ok.

As for Chelsea, dee I said that your real test will come now. If you lose to City even the small teams will start thinking they may have a chance. Wax fahan. :D

N.O.R.F   

Waka Mr Zonal marking. Scholes and Fletcher hada bar bar dhigaya Xavi iyo Alonso! War bahasha dhaawo!

Just like I told you Scholes and Fletcher were passing it SQUARE wide to Nani who would use Oshea as a decoy and get the ball in. Its not as if they were threading balls through or running rings around us. The crosses coming in WERE the danger and not the square passes wide.

You still think defending from open play has changed since we no longer zonal defend at corners? LooL Titus!

Anyway, I agree with you about the manager. Hes crap.

NGONGE   

^^ Iska hadaal, saaxib :D

As for the Zonal Marking point, I still stand by that (without all your twisting nonesense). :D

P.S.

Did you read about Agger's complaints? Now tell me that Roy has not messed that defence up. War bahasha baro dee.

Gents, am happy with the way Arsenal played in the second half. I can not blame the ref even though he was crap. We should have dealt with the last cross and lately Clichy has been playing below standard.

Arsenal came to life after Song was sent off it was almost like Arshavin and Song were the problem and the team played as unit after that.

Things like final minute equalizer happen every now and then.

Tuuj we will see how you go in the next few games.

Ngonge adiga kubadda baro

Cheers