Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

NGONGE   

^^ Nope, not good enough. :D

Who marks who and what goes where is something that would go through your mind once the style of play is changed (in any area of the pitch). Kubbada baro.

NGONGE   

Qualified FA Coach? RUBBISH. :D:D War adiga iyo FAda ba waa in kubbada la idin baro. :D

Eid was the usual cantarbaqash, I didn't stick around much to be honest. Heh.

N.O.R.F   

:D

I very nearly did the next level up (EUFA B Cert) on more than one occasion (didn't want to pay a grand for it).

You left early? So they didn't take you pro Rafa stance seriously heh.

NGONGE   

^^ You can't blame Rafa anymore, saaxib. Roy has cancelled that one out (mise your FA badge didn't help you to realise that?) :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Roy has only been in the job two months. Rafa will lose the Scudetto (with the best squad in Seria A).

And? Does that mean he has to play with two holding midfielders (just like Rafa) or evne choose Lucas (who you hate)?

The two months of Roy prove that Rafa was not wrong. The only shame is that the master has been replaced with an English pretender. But you will not admit it now (I'll give you until Feb time). :D

NGONGE   

^^ I watched that game last night. Inter played well away from home. FC Twente have some tasty palyers warya (you'll see). :D

NGONGE   

^^ But that will be boring. I'll only have Tuujiye to pick on then. :D

Sunday's game is going to be a strange one. Both teams are not having the greatest of times and I doubt anyone could safely predict a winner (though United edge it a little). Who are Arsenal playing?

(Chelsea got another promoted team). :D