Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

NGONGE   

Norf

Kuyt set up the goal on Sunday. ;)

Hodgson played with two holding midfielders (something that you blamed Rafa for). Lucas played and Roy played 4-5-1 (which he should have done against City) AT HOME! :D

Anyway, now that we bought Meireles I suspect that Hodgson will play him alongside Lucas/Poulson in the middle and use Gerard behind Torres.

P.S.

Mach will not be missed if Roy sorts himself out(which is something that actually worries me).

N.O.R.F   

West Brom at home. Pennant would have got a hatrick!

Ps how many times did Kuyt lose the ball? Waar dhaawo bahasha baan ku yidhi.

NGONGE   

^^ The whole team lost the ball. But how many times (and games) has Kuyt provided such assits and goals in the past?

I watch, I don't think YOU do. :D

p.s.

Stoke want Lucas; Hodgson wants twenty million. :D

Tuujiye   

loooooool can't believe you guys think chelsea won win this year...

Is a whiled first half games today lol

3-3 for Man U and Everton

1-1 Arsenal vs Bolton

1-0 Black'b and Man City

but! 2-0 for chelsea hahahahaha

come on guys!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

it doesn't matter sxb.. Arsenal is not gonna win anything this year lol.. Song should start every game for you guys...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

I finally had an Arsenal fan agree with me Song is way over-rated. Nice goal. Arsenal won 4-1 and the fans are certain they will win the league. It hides the fact that Arsenal won that after Cahill was sent off (just like they did vs Blackpool).

Anyone see Gyan's goal? Libaax fooqal Libaax. This kid Mousa for Falham has impressed me so far. Technically very good on the ball, knows when to hold and when to release.

City and Spurs can't handle the pressure and Mancini will be gone if he doesn't turn it around in the next 3 games.

Ps Barca got hammered.

NGONGE   

Chelsea look good but they had an easy start to the season and have not come across any of the hard teams yet (we wait and see if they keep it up).

United looked in control for vast parts of that game but got done with a sucker punch (hope there are plenty of those to come).

Arsenal looked brilliant against a (usually) difficult Bolton team. I wouldn't write them off just yet (though the defence is still as dodgy as ever).

Spurs had an off day but Van Der Vart seems to fit in perfectly (had a good first half).

City should win the league with the team they have but they wont. :D

Liverpool play tomorrow and should they win will only be three points behind Arsenal. But I'm still not convinced about Hodgson. :(

Bolton is always a hard team for us. They are very physical team and normally we will struggle against physicals teams but we were always in contro.

ManU are struggling but you can say they always start slow and their season starts around FEB.

Spurs remind me of Leeds back in the early 2000s the hung over of champions league and the pressure will get to them.

Man city they have Mancini to deal with first.

Chelsea looks the part they simply picked up from where they left of last year... We shall seac

As for Arsenal, unfortunately the I juries can derail our season. Otherwise we are stronger than lasst year and we will be there on the top at the end of the season. I will wait my assessment once we play against Chelsea ( how come Chelsea rarely get injured)

Our last goal, 24 passes to the goal. Marvelous.

Chees

Tuujiye   

^^ Haye sidii islaamihii hada habaar maad bilowdeen reer Arsenal? il cawir yaal! we did have injuries last season waraa.. essien miyaa aragtay last season? Bosingwa, Cole, Mikel, cech, Deco, Drogba, evanavic war kuligood wee jabeen last season but we managed fine you know why? lool because we always win the games that we should be winning lol...

Gyan's goal was sick norf.

I don't think Mancini will be making it to next year with these results lol....

did you guys see what happened to Roma? subxaanalaah! ar ceeb badanaa... Barca sida loo tumay anoo ka yaaban ayaan gamekaan arkay loool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

It was a great day for sport.

Prem, La Liga and Calcio results.

Djokovic beating Fed Express in 5 sets.

USA and host nation Turkey getting into todays Basketball final

F1 qualifying

More to come today!

N.O.R.F   

What a poor game lol. Bham were well organised and had at least 6 or 7 players in front of their goal everytime we got into the final third.

We might as well have played with 10 men as Maxi did nothing (again). Lucas was his usual slow, passes astray self. The good news is he won't be starting anymore. You could see the difference in class when Meireles came on.

Manure next week.