Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

N.O.R.F   

Rafa is better than Hodgson we all know that but when you have a manager who has a team capable of winning the league and then goes and sells the best players and replaces them with nobodys failure is anavoidable. Don't blame the owners. They didn't buy all them below average players at those prices. Money has been available and was spent by Rafa. Most it it wasted. The situation we are in today is more to do with Rafa than the owners.

As for Kuyt, do you remember the Italia Squilacci? He went to Juve after Italia 90 lol. Anyone can look good in a tournament. Even Heskey looked world class in that firs game lol

NGONGE   

^^ Dee you both don't know Football. All the football EXPERTS would agree with my argument than yours. Kubbada barta dee. :D

Norf,

Go support Celtic or Rangers, saaxib. That way you will always know your team is going to win the league every year. Rafa made mistakes but who doesn't.

As for Kuyt, he has been great for every team he played for, not just Holland. Like I told you, adigu you have an Arsenal fan mentality. You think football is all about nutmegs and prancing around. Naga daaa.

N.O.R.F   

I think you will be watching more Inter than Liverpool this year. Watch Rafa lose the title there as well lol

Dee tell me what Kuyt has done for LFC.

NGONGE   

^^ Nope. I'm with Liverpool all the way. I'm not you dee. :D

As for what Kuyt did. If you have not been watching there is no point reminding you.

Oz, nothing about losing. I'm right here and you both are wrong. Follow the facts, saaxib.

N.O.R.F   

^Oh yeah. reminds me. You never responded to the fact about Riera vs Babel :D

Rafa's problem is he is lazy. He doesn't believe in developing players. He doesn't think young players need developing into great players. Theo Wallcott will have a great season because he has a manager who will develop his game (he isn't a lost hope yet). That is the difference between Rafa and the others. Remember Ronaldo's first 2 seasons against his last 2? Waar kubada baro. I fear for the Inter youngsters.

N.O.R.F   

How can a 'world class' manager fail to nurture that talent? :rolleyes:

He will have a good season because Roy will let him play where he wants.

NGONGE   

^^ As Murhino said, Arsenal had those young players for years and they are still 'developing' them. :D

Babel is not going to have a good season, saaxib. It is impossible for someone so inconsistent to have a good season. Players like him are all over the place. You think they're going to be great when they first come out but they go on to disappoint year after year until they retire.

As for Wenger nurturing talent. Who was the last PROPER player he nurturned? How long ago was that? :D:D

N.O.R.F   

Jose is just show boating. The day he actually builds his own team is the day I will respect him. I hope Barca wipe the floor with them. Didn't he say the same thing about Liverpool going backwards since 2004?

Arsene nurtured:

Ashley Cole (best left back in the world for the past 6 or 7 years).

Gael Clishy (2nd best left back in the Prem)

Cesc Fabregas (2nd best in his position after Xavi)

N.O.R.F   

Another world class player nurtured by Wenger. Cesc was at least in the last decade and he has reached the heights of being truly world class. Adigu Arsenal iska daa. I can't name any Rafa nurtured. Even Houllier gave us Owen and Gerrard.

Waar what did Jose say about Liverpool and do you agree? Stop dancing.

Oh yeah, kubada baro.

Wigad   

^^ war meeshaan niman baa isku xiiqay eh maa la kala qabto. dagaal kii alshabaab ay dowlada ku qaaday ka kulul ayaa ka socda all that about a rubbish club called liverpool.

Tuujiye   

^^ aboo reer liverpool markee murmaayaan labo labo ma ahoo? Luces iyo kuyt aa laga murmaa lol Ngog aa laacib laga dhigtay lool garees dheerayaal waaxid...

Waraa Norf, saaxiib I hate to admit but Ngonge hal wax buu kaaga saxsan yahay Roy will not finish this season lool mark my word..

Babel, is qashin! if he was in Arsenal, Wanger would have sold him 2 years ago and he was or will never good enough to play for Chelsea or Man U.. he should go back to Holland...

Liverpool will finish 6 or 7 this year and jose is right

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I know Wenger said that if Arsenal don't win anything. he will change his youth policy however we need a good goal keeper and I hope we get one before the end of the transfer window!

Am not so confident anymore! I hope Squillaci is a good buy then I can bombard Tuujiye with how we are going to beat them this year to the title!

Cheers