Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Wigad   

^^ I agree i think yaya toure is a very good holding midfielder plus his big and fast and passes the ball well.

NGONGE   

^^ He was a very good holding midfielder in SPAIN. For City, he was playing behind the lone striker. Kubbada barta. :D

(welcome back).

Norf, nothing wrong with my memory. Rafa did well against the big teams.

Tuujiye   

^^ Kubada barta lee ku jir adiga lol stop talking about Rafa! he is your past and you should be moving on... Liverpool sucks! bax Luces haku gaarsiiyo meel...

Yaya-Toure is sick! this kid plays like Viera when he was in his prime... can't wait to see them both on the pitch at the same time if thats possible...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Did you watch the game the other day? Was he playing as a holding midfeilder? :D (kubbada barta).

P.S.

Lucas is going to be world class one day (he is but you guys need to read it on the papers first before you agree). :D

N.O.R.F   

As soon as Paulson is fit, Lucas won't get a game.

Ps Rafa didn't do well against Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal. Look at the historical results.

Aar bahasha daawo dee.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Did you watch the game the other day? Was he playing as a holding midfeilder?
:D
(kubbada barta).

Ngonge Ninyoho adiga dadkan aad kubada barta leedahay waxba mayaqaanan ee haku daalin

Tuujiye you was watching another football match yaya had a good game but he wasn't playing as holding MF marka ninyoho banooniga wax kabaro

Wigad   

^^ adiga iyo ngonge kac sida wax loo akhriyo barta i said he is a very good holding midfielder never said he played there against the liverpool match.

thanks for the welcome odaiyahow.

N.O.R.F   

I was expecting a comment about Lucas being the better player by now. Maybe Ngonge realised Rafa wanted Masch as well :D

NGONGE   

^^ I am happy to see him go. We have Lucas, badow yaho. But I've given up on trying to convince you of anything. You think Roy and Babel are the future of Liverpool and that Kuyt is rubbish. We understand football differently, saaxib. Whilst I enjoy the tactical game, the way the teams set up themselves and the overall ability of players, you only care for hollywood passes and the occassional Babel stumble that eventually results in a goal. Kubbada baro. :D

N.O.R.F   

I don't appreciate players who can't run, can't pass and are indecisive (Lucas and Kuyt) and a fearful manager who quits games if losing on 70 mins (vs Fulham and Reading). Then again, you don't notice such things with those Rafa specs on :D

From now on, labadeenu shouldn't discuss LFC games. Just if the result was a fair one :D

ps don't put Lucas up there with Masch badowyahow icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Babel spends 95% of his time running, saaxib. His passing is ALWAYS erratic and he is the least incisive of the whole squad (not just team). As for Rafa, dee adiga iska hadlay. The man got us to TWO champion's league finals. Something that took Sir Alex over ten years to achieve. He won us cups and almost won us the league. He often outwitted ALL the big names in the sport. And, when he left us, it only took him two weeks to land the job of manager of the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS.

Adigu, you are of the Kevin Keegan School of football punditry. It's all attack, attack, attack. And you are not alone, there are millions of people like you who get impressed by some player once and spend the rest of their lives saying what a great player he is (even though it is clear to all that he is rubbish). :D

Kubbado is not about beautiful volleys and xarragow or else Arsenal would have won the league every year. Kubbada baro warya (and go support Arsenal oo Liverpool ha ceebeen icon_razz.gif ).

P.S.

You're only one step better than Tuujiye's 'I saw Vialli score in an FA cup and fell in love with Chelsea' mentality. :D:D

P.P.S

Lucas has more compsure than Masch and Kuyt is a world class player. WORLD CLASS.

N.O.R.F   

LoL@Kuyt being World Class. That bumbling wreck is rubbish. He hasn't done anything of note for years and you still think he is world class? Badowyahow.

As for Rafa, he did do all that BUT we lost the league because of him not going for wins. We are where we are today because he tried to sell Alonso for GARETH BARRY lol only for him to leave us. He then buys a crock in AQUILANI who Roma sold to us because they knew he was finished.

Waar the guy was a genius and stup!p at the same time.

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing of note? What, like getting to the world cup final with Holland? And I'm the badow? :D

As for Rafa, nobody is perfect but he is in the top five of world managers. At any rate, he is much better than Roy Hodgson. Kubbada baro warya.