Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Tuujiye   

^ war Rio sucks! United defense is one of the worse in the EPL... Chelsea should score 6 goals on them...

Liverpool caawa huruud baa u marsan! Taloo maxee yeeli doonaan.... Word is Kuyt won't play and MAshiiiiiiiiii! didn't want to play..lol..

Balotelli aka "BALO!" will start against Liverpool lool even with his knee problem from last game...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Arsenal soo diyaari aan ku dhahay waraa.. Taasi wee idin sugeysaa idinkaba ama mid ka daran..Almunia lee noo heysta by the time you face us lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^ war Rio sucks! United defense is one of the worse in the EPL... Chelsea should score 6 goals on them...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Adiga banooni waxba malag weydina because u blv j teryy is a world class defender and rio ferdinand waa qashin...war ninyoho adiga banooni kuuma bilaawne LOOX so qaado cashir kubada cagta kusaabsan halagu bilaabe :D

N.O.R.F   

Well done City. Too many players at LFC are just not performing. Hodgson looked an amateur tonight and should have changed things alot earlier.

Tuujiye   

Waraa fufu, adiga bax birahaagi iskaga laabo. JT is a lot better than Rio today. Banooni shaqo kuma lihid adiga lol

Norf, maaloiyad aan caadi aheen ayaan kuu hayaa ee iska saar guntiinadaas "cas" lol join the blues saaxiib... Liverpool will finish 6th this year for sure....

City offense looks average for now but they will be a good challenge for chelsea loool they won the last two games against us and I can't wait to see them

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

nuune   

Rafa, the master of strategy has being missed already!

PS: Ninkan madaxiisa xataa ma qaadi karo, waa Roy

Labadaan berri mashquual ayaan ahaa...laakiin waan idin soo noqon insha Allah...

Chelsea waaba dhaarsan yihiin.

laakiin Arsenal with couple of new defenders and a goal keeper...then mac salaama ayaan idin leenahay.

waa inoo bacdal taraawiix.

Tuujiye   

lool halmaalin dhan aa iga horeysaa kawaran cuudu bilaah! waraa umada dhan aa ugu horeysaan lool qofkaa isku habeen dhalateen oo Canada joogo, maanta maalin aa ka weyn tahay lool...anagana suxuur aan sugeynaa adigana Tarawiix aa galoosaa..ilaahey garabkiina ha galo..

Arsenal iyo Almunia sanadkaan waa culus yihiin... lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by nuune:

Rafa, the master of strategy has being missed already!

PS: Ninkan madaxiisa xataa ma qaadi karo, waa Roy

Norf u sheeg ninyaho. If Rafa was managing this team still, we would have had six points by now. Rafa knew how to beat the 'big' teams. It's the small teams (with eleven behind the ball) that he struggled with. We have West Brom next and I'm not expecting much.

It's a real shame when you consider that the league is wide open this season that neither Chelsea nor United really look that good (Chelsea had some great luck with their fixturs and United started with Newcastle and Fulham). Even with the handicap of Roy, I still think we could finish fourth. :D

nuune   

:D adigu Norf waxba ha weydiin, I am afraid he will bring Alonso into the box.

PS: Xalayto Lucas worked very hard, waaba machine, maba daalayo

N.O.R.F   

What little memory we have. When did Rafa beat Arsenal in the league Ngonge? When Crouch got a hat trick?

We didn't miss Rafa, we missed Mascherano. Poor performance by all but Carra.

What Roy did get wrong was Agger at left back and not making changes at HT.

Oz   

I agree mascherano missing that match could be one of the reasons LP lost that match. Did anyone notice Yaya toure controlling the midfield? He was the threat in my opinion. Am shocked that it took him one game to automatically adapt the english football. NG, CHELSEA won its matches by thrashing those teams not only by winning by also sending a message to other teams that we are here to win another title. The only downside is when the african players leave. Besides from that i think the team looks SOLID.