Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

NGONGE   

^^ War adigu isku xishow dee oo cantarbaqashkan aad qorayso naga daa, saaxib. We already have to suffer the fact that you're a Chelsea fan :D don't make us suffer more by saying brainless Walcott is better than Arshavin or that Diaby is anything but a second rate water carrier.

Arsenal were good and were actually an improvement on last season. The only thing that let them down in that game was Nasri and Arshavin's fittness (remember that when fit, this guy scored five goals in two games at Anfield). Once Fab returns Arsenal will be scoring goals for fun. The Morrocan boy was making some great runs but bloody Nasri either missed them or was too slow to give him the ball.

P.S.

Carraghar and Ngong (the hottest striker in Europe at the moment) were Liverpool's men of the match. Stevie G, though playing in his favourite position, was undisciplined and tried to do the Captain Fantastic thing by running all over the place and trying to do the jobs of others, leaving Macherano to do all the running in the middle on his own.

P.P.S

I still repeat that Almunia is not a bad keeper. He's not world class like Reina or Van Der Saar but he's not that much different (skillwise) than Cech, Hart or the Spurs keeper. His mistake on Sunday (which really nine out of ten keepers would make) was not as bad as Reina (and Reina is the best keeper in the world). :D

N.O.R.F   

Glen Johnson is to blame for dwelling on the ball and not clearing it. Kuyt should have closed Rosicky down before he could cross. Reina should have punched instead of trying to collect it. Errors errors errors.

Would have taken a draw at HT though.

Tuujiye   

and Reina is the best keeper in the world

War Bax kubada soo baro mardanbena hanagala hadlin ciyaartooy... Horaan idinkugu sheegnay ragiina fadhi ku didirka ahi in aadan ka hadlin ciyaartooyda iyo ciyaarta garoonka..

Right now, I would say Hart is the best keeper in England then is Ceck but the best in the world is kan spanishka qurunka ahi...

Ngonge, sxb Liverpool waa u dhamaatay runtii trust me. With out macherano, Liverpool can't win a game.. and with this Defence, Manu and Chelsea will kill them...

For Arsenal, well nothing changed! they still hold on to the ball and don't know how to score.. When Van Pursie gets back in form is when they will score again... Arshaven is overated and Wilcot should get more chances inkastoo asaga xitaa uu yahay useless but he could run faster and make the back door cuts...

Chelsea season again lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Cech forgot how to be a goalkeeper ever since Hunt kicked his head in, saaxib. Pepe Reina is miles better. :D

P.S.

Hart only played two games and one training session ninyaho. Too early to say if he's even in the top fifty in the world. :D

N.O.R.F   

Reina has been the best keeper for a while in the Prem. I would say Given is his nearest challenger. In the top 3 or 4 in the world but needs to break into that Spanish team.

Joe Hart will get there if he plays CL football regularly.

NGONGE   

^^ Babel scored a good goal but for 44 minutes before that, he was total crap. The callers on the LFC TV were all having a go at him. :D

The new guys all look good (apart from Cole). For some reason, I can't warm to Roy Hodgson. He comes across as a fake, saaxib.

N.O.R.F   

Hodgson is too tense. The guy looks like he hasn't slept for 10 years!

Babel only did what Torres has done many times. Play bad but score a goal or two.

As for Cole, still not sure he will have any sort of effect up front.

Whats the story with Aquilani?

NGONGE   

Looks like the manager does not like him. He was not injured but still was not even in the squad!

Babel is crap, saaxib. At least Torres ALWAYs scores (he looked sharp last night, City must be worried). The Serbian guy looks good.

Oz   

Norf how is Ramadhan in the khaliji. About aquilani i think hodgeson doesn't have a place for him his going to italy on loan. I also think liverpool will fight for top four. Chelsea seating comfortably in the top spot, easy games coming up for us.

Polanyi   

Joe cole is a winger. His best ever season came when he played on the right for Chelsea. When Ancelotti tried to play him in the hole behind the strikers, he quickly dropped it as he realised Joe, like most english midfielders, isn't intelligent enough to play in that position, which is one of the hardest positions to master anyway. Liverpool would play better if Cole was out wide cutting in and gerrard playing behin the main striker.

Tuujiye   

I'm shocked to see the arsenal gooners quite lol if only chelsea didn't score six again yaah lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^Waar wey waasheen on fb :D

Chelsea looking good. But then again it was only Wigan and West Brom icon_razz.gif

Oz, all good bro. I bet its very easy for you guys down under. Aqui has gone to Juve.

Tuujiye   

Lol@norf hadii eesan chalsea dhalin laheen 6 lol caawa bacdal taraawiix guriga in aan aado ayaa la ii diidilahaa lol

war chelsea sanadkaan qofwalba bee sidaan u garaaci doontaa lol wigan will beat liverpool lol we shall see how good u guys are on monday lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

Fulham and Man U was a great one. I'm very happy to see how weak the Man U defense is. Jony evans should not be playing for a top team like man united lol the is like BOB oo ladhahay bax difaac ciyaar inta buumo loo soo xiray lol Zamora had a good game because of him.. I really don't see man u in second place this year...

This will be another year for 6 star chelsea blues lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!