Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Tuujiye   

^^ lool war Almunia wiligaa kuma raynesaan loool

very good game.. Liverpool played great with ten men but that own goal broke some hearts loool.. I hope Ngonge and Norf didn't kick the TV lool

qashin teams run ahaantii.. I think Spurs will go for 3rd place this year....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

I didn't see the Arsenal goal. Tarawiixdaan aadey on 83 mins. Just saw the result and I'm gutted.

Good performance from Masch (as usual).

^^^^ it was all to Lucas's performance :D

For some strange reason Liverpool were the better team with 10 men. Odd that is!

The first half we dominated and you could see we were growing confidence as the game went on and walla second half we played as if we were told you have won the game by 10 goals (don't run, don't tackle and go to sleep). I'm glad Riena's blunder has given us undeserved draw. at least one of the big game is out of the way now.

I am glad Arsene had a good wake up call after seeing Almunia blunder like that what a Nerve Reck!

Laasim inaan Goalkeeper cusub keensano before next week. Otherwise we can all go home and come back after new champions are crowned!!

Cheers

NGONGE   

In last season's game when our Greek giant had that crazy come together with Fellani and was sent off, we got better with ten men and beat Everton 1-0. Yesterday's game looked similar (apart from Pepe's Sun-in-the-eye moment). This still looks like Rafa's team and I can't really point to one single thing that Hodgson did differently here.

Arsenal are going to get better. Much, much better (and all the rubbish about their keeper is just that, RUBBISH - few keepers would have saved that).

NGONGE   

^^ They had Nasri doing the Fabregas job dee. Once they get their golden boy back everything will fall back into place for them. The defence looks solid and this new striker they bought looks to be up for the challange.

BOB   

Nuune & Norf

I'm surprised that you both focusing on Arsenal when in fact you should worry about your team which did not create one single chance to speak of for the whole 90 minutes! redface.gif

You guys are also forgetting that we were playing at Anfield and not at Emirates and to be perfectly honest other than the present we gifted to Ngog you offered nothing in terms of attack and like NGONGE said had we had Cesc and Van Perfect on the pitch we would've thrashed you. smile.gif

Pool's defence looked shaky through out except when dealing with set pieces as Hodgson opted for man marking rather than Rafa's zonal marking which clearly failed you guys last season.

Diaby owned Cole and I'm convinced his erratic and dangerous tackle was purely out of frustration and he thoroughly deserved to be sent off but on the other hand I thought Kosceilney's red card was harsh as I remember Ngog doing the same thing and getting away with it. :rolleyes:

Arshavin's laziness is embarrassing to professional football and the sooner he realizes that the better because I don't think the fans would tolerate such Monkey Business again, being out of form is understandable but being disinterested and not showing any sort of desire to help your team mate is inexcusable and last but not least A&T's cousin Ebue should stop shaking his bloody head when subbed, who does he think he is? Henry or Bergkapm? Zu don't even get me started with Almunia. :mad:

I know Arsene is not looking at Given but even if we did I don't think City would sell him to us for the simple fact that we're their direct rivals and every man and his dog know our weakness is the goalkeeper so why would they solve our weakness when they would want to exploit it?

Fulham goalie is better than the Clowns we currently have but if it were down to me I wouldn't waste my time on him, I would go after Hugo Lloris because we're looking at potentially 15 years maximum here as he's 24 and what's £15-16 Million when it would get you 15 years of service?

I don't know about trophies but I'm absolutely confident that we’ll finish above City and Spurs. We'll beat Spurs both at home and away...they're our eternal whipping boys...they win once in every decade or so. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

MZanzi   

1-1 was a fair result, Arsenal were better in the 1st half. LP put in a great 10 man performance and were very organised, Pepe pulled off a great save just before gifting them the equaliser.

ps Ngonge &co, Great job guys! Play like this with 11 men and you can win against anyone

BOB   

Spanish Goalies and their howlers. :D

Joe Hart is going to be a world class goalkeeper...pity he plays for England because he will always be bound to concede a comical gaol....waar England are cursed.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

BOB, Arsenal didn't improve from last year sxb. They still hold on to the ball because they can't score goals. Goals win you games guys not ball control. Van Persie should have started the game with Walcott should be starting every game over Arshavin. Ebue and Diaby had a solid game and they should never be supped off sxb when Arshavin is running around with his big head. I told you guys many time, you will not win anything with Almunia in net...

Liverpool improved on their defence. They played man marking which worked out well against Arsenal. Gerrard was the man of the match for me because he was all over the place defending and attacking. laakiin su'aashu waxey tahay, can Liverpool win with out Mashiiiiiiii!!!!! loool if he leaves, Liverpool waa u dhamaatay because Lucas will be starting lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!