Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Tuujiye   

^^ reer kismaayood waakan fiiri adi! waa la iska baxaa dacas la'aan oo dadkale waa la iskaga difooseenaa... adi banooni in aad baratid maba laguugu talagalin marka wax aan ku dhaho makasaayi....

Ajax wee raayeen laakiin Arsenal iyo Liverpool wili waan ka fiicanahay.... wili shaashkii aan idiin saarnay baa idiin saaran ee sug duqa..markaa Chelsea ka reysaan buu hadal idiin banaan yahay...

Chelsea kooxda kili la tartami karto waa Man U again ee waqti lumiska iska dhaafa....

Kubada soo baro kulahaa..carabka lee yuusan ku murgacan!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Somalina   

Man C will kick Man U and your Blues any day, deal with it.

BOB knows what he is talking about unlike you yaa Baqti. Your city doesn't even have a team in the USL division forget MLS, so put a lid on it.

Haatu   

^ Taney yaa ka xanaajiye? :D

Tuujiye, weligaa marmarsiinyo raadso wax yahow tacbaanka ah. You have an old squad that's about to retire, you're making a loss every year and you have a crap youth team marka the end of Chavski is in sight :D

Next season waa arki doontaan. Arsenal have matured and are ready to challenge for the league.

Tuujiye   

^^ And you still have Almunia in net! Arsenal will be in 4th or 5th this season...

Nina, who the hell cares about MLS? thats for people like who know nothing about football...

Chelsea is not the best team in paper, but we do have a team to beat lool... When was the last time Chelsea lost to Arsenal? can anyone tell me or Liverpool? loooool how many years ago? lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Did you watch our Europa game the other day. NGOG is the in-form striker in the English league this season (top with two). :D

Captain Lucas set him up with the first goal. I think Hodgson finally saw what many didn't see and has made Lucas his captain in every game so far (even though, Agger, Aquillani, Skertel and the Greek guy all played). To hell with Stevie G, keep Lucas captain. In addition, now that Carlsberg are gone there is none of that 'probably' nonsense. The curse has been lifted. I expect a good season ahead.

N.O.R.F   

^The curse has been lifted :D

I will get my replica shirt soon. First one for some years.

Didn't see the game but I didn't intend to. Waar I will watch the first game of the season and judge them then.

NGONGE   

^^ Hodgson is playing all the young guys in the pre season games (had a fifteen year old and a sixteen year old playing in last night's game). Joe Cole didn't set the world alight. Aquilani looks fit. The new Serb guy looks ok but nothing special so far. The defence looks solid. Lucas is going to have one hell of a season this year (mark my words).

P.S.

Did you hear about the Chinese offer for the club? Moh leh neh (don't google these words). :D

N.O.R.F   

^Didn't I just text you the news? :D

Its good he is giving the youngsters games. He might be planning to do an Arsene Wenger.

Aqui will be injured soon. The Serb will do well and Lucas will do better than last season.

NGONGE   

^^ The new 25 senior players (eight homegrown) rule is forcing all managers to try out their youngsters.

(I didn't see the text yet). :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa Airka noogaga baxa! koox Lucas kabtan u yahay baad ka sheekeyneesaan..wale wax indhaha laga qabsado oo wili faraha dhagaha laga gashto bee Liverpool istaahilaan... kooxdaan in the J league loo gudbiyo bee aheed mar hore... Tacbaan!

Norf, if Lucas does better than last year, I'll never say anything abut liverpool... kaas A&T oo kooyo ku ciyaaraayo baa ka fiican!...

I still can't belive he is Brazilian walaahi...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^Worry about your team of pensioners saxib.

Fernando Torres has spoken to the official LFC website and delivered the news every Reds fan wants to read: "From my first day I got the same welcome as Stevie or Carra or players who have been here for a long time. I felt at home from the first day, I feel the fans love me and everyone knows I am really happy here and really happy to play at Anfield. As I said earlier, I'm looking forward to starting the season and playing with my teammates and for the fans."

Now for the Chinese to buy the club and give us money to spend.