Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

I don't think he'll be going because he wants to move to Barca and we all know that the annoying Catalans are short on cash so the ONLY other option is City, the only team that can afford and happy to pay ridiculous money and I don't see him moving to City.

I think he's just playing games with Liverppol just the way Cesc is playing games with Arsenal...both of them want to move away from England but they don't want to come out and say it and make the fans angry at them because they are fully aware that Barca cannot afford both of them at the same time...not now and not in the near future marka waa in Liverpool and Arsenal laga dhameeyaa in ay u ogolaadaan their dream move back to their homeland and that means Barca.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Barca only want Cesc, saaxib. Cesc also wants Barca. If Torres leaves Liverpool it certainly will not be to Barca.

BOB   

Are you sure? Where else will he go? Atletico Madrid?

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Do you believe he'll leave Liverpool and go to Chelsea? :D Naga daa dee.

Obbo where are you? you're right ninkan NGONGE ah kubad ma daawado :D ...here he is saying Torres will go to the Chavs when in fact El Nino himself came out and said if he ever were to leave the Reds...he will leave England for good. icon_razz.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Money talks dee. In Barca he'll be a small fish in a big pond. The man is used to being the main player for his team (see Atlatico, Liverpool, etc).

Tuujiye   

BOB, Adiga Gooner fan baa tahay waa iska indha adagtihiin oona madax adagtihiin..waxaad u qabtaan in aan la iibsan karin ciyaartoo qaali ah oo magac weyn.. Only Arsenal ayaanan waxaa sameynin ee ha isku qaldin wax....

Cunugaan Chelsea ayaa loo soo wadaa ee taas ogoow.. Many talks like the old man korkeega sheegay! lol... Drogba qaliin buu tagay so we need someone like him up front and Torres wants to play with a better midfield so tell me why he wouldn't come to London?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

^^ Nope!!! he will go to City..loool Chelsea lama tar tami karto waxaas... 200K a week yaa doqon ah oo diidaayo? waa waali walaahi lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^I'm talking about British Pounds saxib. Sterling. Not that nonsense you guys use in north america :D

Chelsea lacagtii baa ka dhamaatey :D

Tuujiye   

Torres will not go to Man City.. City will sign Balotelli today which means no more strikers...They need midfield now...

Torres will stay or come to Chelsea..

Norf, Chelsea ma American money bee heysataa? lool duqa lacag maba ka dhamaan karto.. we don't need to buy players because we have a solid young kids coming up this year...very strong players.. We don't even need Torres... I'm glad chelsea is not playing with money anymore...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

I've just watched Arsenal beat Neusidehl from Austria 4-0 where Maroune Chamakh scored his first ever goal for The Gunners and I enjoyed every minute of it. :D

Tuujiye...Adigana sida Ngonge oo kale maa u fadhidaa inuu Torres Chavs u yimaado? :D

Hadalkan iga qora...I will quit SOL sports section (and NO I'm not A&T ee fuleyga ah :D )haduu Torres koox Ingiriis ah u tago intuu Liverpool ka tago. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Norf, Chelsea ma American money bee heysataa? lool duqa lacag maba ka dhamaan karto.. we don't need to buy players because we have a solid young kids coming up this year...very strong players.. We don't even need Torres... I'm glad chelsea is not playing with money anymore...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Weren't these kids the same ones that got beaten 3:1 the other day by Ajax? lol, war bax kubaddo soo baro.

Bob, sxb he scored a penalty. I still haven't seem him play properly. Hopefully he'll get a chance to prove his worth this weekend.