Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Fuad Ibrahim

Somalina   

lol@tuujiye...

I give Layzie calanka myself. AI was my fav player, so I agree with her.

I'm comfortable with my knowledge, I don't need to prove it to you or anyone else. Layzie all the way. She rocks!

Tuujiye   

^^^ you rock too!! lool Ghana iyo Jarmalka markee isku baxaayeen, see ugula jirsan kartaa Jarmalka? taas daraadeed aan roose kusiiyay nooh!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Somalina   

Waxaaga xaasidnimo waaye markaas! hadey Ivory Coast ahaan lahaayeen, waan qeylin lahaa laakiin I never liked Ghana sorry bro. I don't why I should cheer for a team I don't like just because they hail from Africa. I can't stand Muntari in Seria A, forget a national team uu u dheelaayo.

Tuujiye   

^^ Muntaari ma jiro laakiin Ghana was the only African team left!! dhiigaada caano miyaa mise Malmal?!! Ghana qasab waaye markaas in aad la jirsatid... Hitler aa ka raacee! aloo yaa dhafoorka kaa dura!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Somalina   

Germany had so many qaxootis in their team more than any other cadaan team. What Hitler? they learned from their mistakes and moved on, while you are still stuck in 1940s. So sad too bad my friend.

Fuad scored quite the impressive goal the U.S. U-20 team today, he's proving to be one of the better young prospects for the Americans. He could very well be playing in the 2014 WC in Brazil if he continues developing at this rate.

So you watch 'Soccer' too? I knew Philly will do this to you.

Bob:

In sports, there are the spectators, then there are the players and in the case of spectators like Ngonge, we leave them to watch the sport(3 decades and counting), while folks like myself(the players) are cheered on by the fans, whoever or wherever they maybe.

In high school, I was a rising star where I played junior 'soccer' as starter but I quit after 1 year because the coach kept benching me for missing her dawn practices and my sister was not impressed. She was the reason why I played high school 'soccer', as I was fine with track and b-ball..(she wanted us to play together as some point)..so she pushed me to try 'soccer' as she was a team captain in the girls senior team in high school and played uni level briefly.. She was a top prospect in the province but personal circumstances stood in the way of going forward with the sport or else, she would be playing for the national woman's team today.

One thing is true and that is that I wouldnt have known about the importance of players like zidanes or baggio's of the world if it weren't for my sister's screaming matches with the television or even henry.....so when discussing the love of the game, my older sis had more love for it than I ever would have..b-ball, thats where my heart was until ai broke it to pieces. (naturally as a fan, when your star signs with the most hated team in all of basketball, you have no reason but to throw the towel)

I was a b-ball junkie. She wore 8, I wore 3 and we dominated the game and if it wasnt 'soccer', it was basketball and if it wasn't basketball season, it was track....again, some pple fantasize about the sport and players, while others play it.(note to ngonge and the ONLF WATER BOY IN AN OLD MAN'S BODY AKA AT&T for faking it and pretending to be sports fans)

disclaimer: I still wuv Ngonge....dont send the silanyo dogs after me, please, pretty please.

BOB   

I've known quite a few girls who were talented footballers but as soon as they hit puberty they all stopped playing and in the end lost interest except one nutter who's still crazy about football but doesn't play anymore.

So were you a striker, Goalie, defender or midfielder?

What do you think of Arsenal's chances in this coming season? Who's your all time favourite Arsenal player both in the past and the present?

PS. NGONGE & A&T waa laacibiinta cuslaatay. :D A&T is my uncle ee ka wareeji...laakiin Ngonge dhulka la dhac, isagu waa carab oo tol ma laha...Tuujiye iyo Nuune ku dar, Arsenal ee caayaan all the time :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Layzie Arsenal Fan ma aha waraa ee ha ceynin... dadka dhan guduud maa u xiree iyo baseball jersies? Afrikaanta dhan oo dagan east Afrika oo somalida ku jirto dhan aa taageerto Arsenal kawaran..sharci ayaa la idinsiinaa hadii aad taageertaan maa la idin dhahay? Kooxda boqorada taageerto daraadeed miyaa?

AT&T hada TV colour leh uu soo gatay ee is ilaali BOB.. sanadkaan waa noo dhamaatay sxb... AT&T model cusub cashar u bixinaayo aan arkeenaa lool Arsenal in ee qashintahay buu arkaa and Chelsea in ee funaanado Blue ah ku ciyaaraan lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE & A&T waa laacibiinta cuslaatay.

:D:D

Ngonge did play (a long time ago) laakin ninkan A&T, I doubt he ever kicked a ball. He does watch all kinds of obscure leagues and does know players before they make it big but he was the guy very easily la waabin jirey :D

NGONGE   

This is where I revel in being a total sexist. Qolada "I played for the school team" ba meeshan isu timid. Waliba Bob iyo Tujiye way ka gurayaan!

By the way, A&T was a good player in his younger ONLF operative days. Legend has it that he used to play with live hand grenades (with the safety off). His nickname was 'explosive volley' but he had to quit when the leadership did an investigation about ammunition wastage.

What, you don't beleive it? But you believe the school stories, huh? War kubbada barta. :D

BOB   

^^^ :D:D:D @ Explosive Volley...That did it for me.

I pictured A@T with his worn out macawiis, shaggy hair and red eyes grinning and juggling the grenade while the rest of the guys ran for cover. :D

Shyedaan baad tahay NGONGE...why is it so hard for you to believe that Layzie can play football better than you and your dear friend A&T? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.